It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microsoft Conspiracy Theory....!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I was sent this the other day from a cousin. I wasn't sure where to post though as it doesn't seem anything serious. just a strange coinidence! Thought I'd share

1. Open Microsoft Word
2. Type in Q33 NYC (The plane that hit the WTC)
3. Change the font size to 72
4. Turn everything to wingdings font
5. Gasp in disbelief at the Microsoft Conspiracy Theory

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Yeah it's very ironic. This isn't a new conspiracy though, this has been around for a while.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It also appears to be more of a coincidence than a conspiracy... If we continue to think like this, are we going to believe that every baby born on 9/11 was a reincarnation of an important person that died in the attacks? And if so, that's over a thousand people that were believed to be important by at least one person.

Point said. My answer is no, unfortunately I personally, cannot register the small coincidence as a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I hadn't seen it before so thought i'd post as I found it interesting in a weird way

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

Thanks for your reply. However if you'd read my post properly you would have noticed I said myself I think it's just a coincidence. If I thought it was a real conspiracy I wouldn't have put it in this forum

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yet you title it with Microsoft Conspiracy Theory?... so what was the point of the thread? To bring people to read it by adding "Conspiracy" in the title? Now I'm ever more inclined to just give up on this...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

It was the title of the message I got. The fact this is posted in the JOKES forum should be a bit of a clue as to whether it was a 'real' conspiracy or not. Or at least I thought it would be.... *sigh*

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My question is: latter three symbols supposed to mean 1) that we are glad that jews are dead from the attacks; 2) that jews were in charge of the attack; or 3) something else that I'm missing.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

I have no idea, just thought it was one of those weird coincidene things. Like that thing about folding a bill a certain way and it made a picture of the burning towers or something like that...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
See,, I even researched its origin and here you are:

The truth

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for sharing! It is mind-blowing!

Nothing wrong with "thinking like this" so long as the "thinking" is open-minded and not close-minded (disbelieving or paranoid.)

Amazing though!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Neurolanis

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Using the text you shared, you get: a plane headed towards two pages (which appear to be towers) and then a skull with the Star of David and a thumbs up (which at first glance looks like Skull & Bones and Satanism (as if it were a pentagram) being congratulated on a job well done. I'm not saying that this is a consciously deliberate message on behalf of the software writers, just explaining what appears for people who maybe don't have the software.

I took the code and mixed it up slightly to: “L21 MKP” to see if I'd get anything half as interesting. What I got was a sad face, a file and an empty folder, followed by a bomb, a blank face and a flag. I have a feeling I'd have to try this many times before finding a statement as clear as the first.

Life and all its mysteries..
edit on 30-1-2011 by Neurolanis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Neurolanis

I think anything can be claimed as a conspiracy if someone wants to see it enough.

This is a proven hoax but I didn't know that at first and it made me go 'ooo weird' but not in a sense that I thought it was actually a conspiracy, more that I thought it was a strange coincidence. Now I know it's a hoax its just funny and is actually quite a good one!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The whole thing is a hoax.

US Flight numbers start with an N usually (I think)

A google search of "flight numbers of planes in 911" will lead you to the correct information

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sykickvision

i already posted a link to the hoax information a few posts up

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Ummm Do you not realize your in the "Joke" Forum?

new topics

top topics

join