It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nico ... ... ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Okay, I want to discuss with you guys my coincidences, synchronicities that revolve around the name Nico and some people called with that name in my life...
This will include dreams too.

It's a long story. You might want to get some food while you read this...

It was March 19 2008...I wake up at 3: 00 am and I cry because I had a bad dream...My best friend moving...Only thing...I don't know who this person is...But I actually cry and say " My best friend " as soon as I get up...
That afternoon I drove to a city in a place where they tell me that the scholiosis that I " fight " against will not get worst. So, the gym course is finished.
Such a important day for me...In fact, it was 8 years since I discovered I've got scholiosis of the back.

Me and my father decide to get in a mall. There I 'm suddenly followed by a weird individual...He's in the mall with his foreigner family and I decide to tell my father that this guy is following me around.
My father gets in a fight with the police and the guy.

On the way home, we lost the way and wonder in the dark for a hour, though my father knew very well the way , he got lost.

That night I ride a bike and I meet a weird boy. He's Nico.

Two days later , my neighbor that for me is like a second brother, makes me know him. They are friends.
Two weeks later this individual, Nico, is hanging out with two of my other best friends. Its April 9th.

I never saw this individual before , hanging out with three of my best friends and I always found out to be weird that suddenly he was there with them.

So, this is the introduction.

Its all normal until one day, on October 11 2009, I dream that Nico is entering my room with my mother, he looks sad and tired and he sits down on my sofa like he's carrying the weight of the whole world.
Than, a woman comes home to bring him to a church.
While they go away, I ask my mother " Will he return and stay with us? " she says yes.
This dream was so powerful for me. It changed the way I looked to him...
I was wondering " What could happen ? ".

A few days before, I met Alex, that in that month will become my best friend. From that point on, I will observe some weird synchronicities:
In my life, everybody called Alex is always friend of someone called Nico.
I met various couple of friends with those two names.

It comes another dream, Nico cannot be found, and I'm the last one who saw him. So I have to bring him home...

I was not hanging out with him during the entire Fall of 2009. In fact, we always remained simple aquaintances, so I was wondering the reason for the dreams.

We are at 2010 now. Its January 10th, my whole family recently got swine flu...I'm very ill while I have another dream, This time its all more clear. Nico is crying for help and he shouts " Please, adopt me, I don't know where to go ".

I have to say that he looks like the actor of Oliver Twist the most recent movie...Oliver the Orphan...

On February 2nd 2010, I meet him hanging out with his mother. I'm riding a bike, so I'm in a hurry. We say hello to each other and I go away.
I will remember that evening because I got suddenly very sad, so much that I had to cry for 5 minutes, very intensely. Than the sad feeling was gone and I felt a relief.

Its the night of March 19 2010. I meet an individual in a luna park while hanging out with two of my best friends.
Later, on April 9 2010, this same individual meets me and suddenly asks for my bike. I say no and he insults me.
The day before I discovered on facebook that this individual, called Alex, is Nico's brother.

Its April 8 2010. I have another dream. This time, we are at a funeral that actually took place in March 2009 in my town. The funeral of a little girl.
I didn't attended it in reality. But in the dream my whole family is attending to it.
Here comes Nico and his mother, who thanks my mother " Thank you that you took my son in your home ".
Before this scene, Nico is telling his mother that he wants to talk to me but she says " You'll talk to him later ".

Its April 24 2010. Its a very turbolent day. I get into arguments with so many people while hanging out by myself.
I also met Alex, Nico's bro...with his girlfriend. He's laughing and he says me hello and I answer, confused.
He's not one of my friends...

The day after, during the morning, I'm informed that one of my classmates, called Nico, died in a car accident the night before.
He's born March 18.
I'm one of the last person to see him alive.

During May, my best friend tells me his birthday is coming, although its all invented. Actually I will discover his birthday is in November.
I decide to give him some money so he can get a present for himself.
I do something I shouldn't have done...I take the money from my brother.
I never tell Alex about this.

Its June 2nd 2010. My mother and me decide to get to a pool- park. In there , I meet Nico hanging out with his brother Alex. Coincidentally, they decided to stay near us, a few meters.

In June I get my first job...Educator in a summer campus.
There I meet Nico and Alex...Two little children, with whom I spent much of the summer playing football with.

In July, the whole lie of Alex comes out , but we decide we are still friends. he's sorry and we don't want to fight.

Its August 4th. While I 'm hanging out with another best friend, I meet another Nico. We become friends and I soon discover the two Nicos are good friends.
Someone asks me " Are you Nico's brother ? "
I want to have a chance to know more about the first Nico, but I happen to decide to hang out with the second Nico.
Bad choice. The first day I go out with him, he stoles from me the same amount of money I took from my brother.
Later I will discover that this Nico and my brother are born on the same day.

This Nico is hanging out with the neighbor that made me know the first Nico. I want to investigate because I start to get suspectful about this individual. Later I will discover he stole my money.

Our families get into a huge fight and we are forbidden to meet each other anymore.
Its the thing that makes me stop meeting the other Nico too.

Later in September, I discover that Nico and Alex, my best friend, became friends, and I decide to reconciliate with Nico . so we become even more friends than before. Another bad decision from me, probably.
I try to make peace with Nico's family but the thing is not working, so I stop meeting Nico again.

On December 6th, Saint Nico's day, I start a new job, in the school where both Nico and the other Nico's brother Alex study.
I'm working with computers. I'm not a teacher, I'm part of the school stuff. I'm still a teenager.
I immediately meet Nico, but my mother is still angry with him.

On December, Alex and Nico's mother comes in my office and I discover her name.

On January 6th 2011 I dream that this woman tells me she's my mother's sister and she wants to bring some presents to my mother and she is glad about this discovery.
Later this month, one of my friends thinks Alex is my cousin...I become white after he asks me about my cousin Alex. He doesn't know anything about my dreams...

Do you think its weird that I have all those stuff happening?
Do you think my dreams could come true and that Nico is going to be adopted from my family?
How can I discover if this woman is my mother's sister for real?

edit on 30-1-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well 1st I'll say that i read that completely through, and its kind of hard to follow. Gets a little confusing with you talking about different people with the same names. Also there were parts where I wasn't sure if you were still talking about a dream sequence or not.

Im not trying to be rude, so sorry if it seems that way, but I'm just being honest from my perspective.
Aside from that, it seems like alot of very strange coincidences. Sorry, I don't know what to say as far as trying to help you make sense of any of this.

I just cant resist mentioning, that Shannon Hoon, the lead singer of the band Blind Melon, had a daughter in 1995 named Nico Blue Hoon. Shannon then died of a drug overdose in 1996. Following his overdose, the band released their 3rd album, which was made up of previously unreleased tracks that had been begun while Shannon was alive. Then the band completed the album and released it after his death. This album is titled Nico. Just a suggestion, maybe you might want to give it a listen, and possibly you might be able to find something that really clicks for you.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Do you follow formula one?

Nico Rosberg and Nico Hulkenberg.. spooky.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
In 2003 there was a publication entitled "Top Fifteen Most Influential Albums of All Time (... not recorded by the Beatles, Bob Dylan, Elvis and The Rolling Stones)". Spin: the Ultimate List Issue.

One of the albums was 'The Velvet Underground & Nico - One of the authors was Alex Pappademus

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Wow, have you ever seen "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"?

It is uncannily similar!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Sorry about the above humor, I always did love that Movie!

It is uncanny how names and so forth seem to resonate around us. For me, when I was in the 5th grade my best friend's birthday was January 15, later in High School my next best friend's birthday was January 15, eventually years later when I was about 23-years-old I met my Life Partner, my ultimate best friend, and his birthday is on January 15. I met him on May 15.

I was born on 11-15-1963 at about 1 p.m., my father's dad died on 11-15-1953 at exactly 1 p.m.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Interesting replies.
I know its very confusing...Life is this way, at least to me.

That's not the only weird story of my life. This whole thing is linked to another story...

My family has a twin family where all of us have similar birthdays, jobs and hobbies and this other family adopted a Nico...

This makes me think its going to be the ultimate similarity between our families.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

steven seagal is nico.......above the law.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

One of my cousin got my same name and surname and he is born on my 10th birthday at 6: 33 pm like me...
In my family there are 5 people born on March 1st like us.

But my cousin curiously grew up to be completely different from me...We are extreme opposite.

top topics

join