It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bill hicks

page: 1

join
share:
moe

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I dont see many people talk about this comedian.
he was a great guy his views were the best ive seen in along time

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Awww, I prefer Gallagher...So sue me...

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I posted a thread about him in chit chat a while ago, bemoaning his death. The man was a prophet of his time; he had the right idea of how to get the truth across to people. With a good swift metaphorical kick in the testes. A lot of the stuff he said on 'Relentless' about the first Gulf war (and the first G.Bush), is still totally relevant to this one. We could really do with him right now. He would never be short of material anyway, that's for sure.

moe

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
oh good lord no he wouldnt be bored!
the first thing hed say is something to the extent of bush the II, scoring a 600 on his test scores, or why would we have a guy leading us to war that puts dog crap in his pocket? good lord I nearly coked to death watching that video.(the dog poopys one)

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Love the guy. Honestly. There's time when Bill makes me roar with laughter and there's times when he brings a tear to my eye. I don't think there have been that many honest-to-god-geniuses walking the face of this Earth in my lifetime, but Bill was as finer example of one as you will ever find (at least, on compact disc.)

I'm sure that if Bill was around today, he'd have all kinds of hatefull new material to delight us with, on the latest 'persian-gulf-distraction', 9/11 and the fact that not a damn thing's changed since his death. He'd make us laugh about it, but I'm sure some part of him would have be sad (or more likely enraged) at the continuing tendancy of people to desroy other people and eventualy themselves.

Cheers Bill.

Let's hope the UFOs were waiting in the 5th dimention after all

top topics

join