It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India Daily and disclosure material

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hello everybody!

I've stumbled across an extremely interesting website and I was wondering what is the credibility of it. It's called India Daily and is a very serious looking website. The technology section talks about UFOs, extraterrestrial contact, 2012, cover-ups and leaked information...

Here's the website: www.indiadaily.com...

So, what's the credibility of this website? The information provided is extremely interesting, and it is most often "new" publications, not only republications.

Sorry for cutting this short, typing on an iPod Touch is long as hell!

So what are your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
there's definitely some interesting articles and points made on that site, from what i can see there's no sources cited for a single thing. pretty odd...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
IndiaDaily is India's answer to the Examiner. It is tabloid-quality reporting, with nothing in the way of reliable or verifiable information.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

What do you mean by tabloid-quality?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I believe this is what he/she's referring to as tabloid:

The term "tabloid", like gutter press or the British term rag, can also refer to a newspaper that tends to emphasize topics such as sensational crime stories, astrology, gossip columns about the personal lives of celebrities and sports stars, and junk food news. Often, tabloid newspaper allegations about the sexual practices, drug use, or private conduct of celebrities is borderline defamatory; in many cases, celebrities have successfully sued for libel, demonstrating that tabloid stories have defamed them. It is this sense of the word that led to some entertainment news programs to be called tabloid television.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

It's an interesting site to read from a purely speculative view, but be sure to have your salt shaker handy - you're going to need a lot of grains.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Didn't this site also post about the Russian UFO / USA leaks disclosure thing recently, I seem to remember it was traced back to a Mr Cohen

Totally reliable site

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

India Daily are known for dubious stories with little or no basis in fact .
Just a few of them for you .

Porting E.T UFO tech in designing next generation light combat aircrafts
www.indiadaily.com...

UFO Propulsion System - Bending time and space
Defense Scientists and Engineers are finally starting to understand the ultimate propulsion system that can make instantaneous space travel possible. The UFOs use this propulsion system to travel great distances instantaneously.
www.indiadaily.com...

Underground Extra-terrestrial UFO bases all around the world – a mind boggling theory
According to this theory, the UFO bases need to be deep under the ground because the UFO crafts need to be close to the mantle of the earth. Servicing of these crafts can be done in that electromagnetic environment only. In addition according to this theory the crust must be as thick as possible in that area. That is only available where one tectonic plate moves on top of another tectonic plate.
www.indiadaily.com...

Just type India Daily into ATS search for many more

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Nevertheless they helped me into my considerations. And that
idea about the zero point energy modules was simply fantastic.
It is very important to be posted quite new ideas even wrong.
But I still have some suspicions that there is a intended leakage
directly by the ETs.

top topics

join