It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[EXCLUSIVE!!!!] Raj Patel/Maitreya exposed as a shapeshifter/Jinn

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The episode 35 completes the analysis of the 11/29/2010 New Yorker article on Raj Patel/Maitreya.

Marcla13, The Youtuber who has uploaded the first video pointing out Raj Patel as Maitreya and who is one of Share International's workers, reminds the chapter of the Bible, Mark 13.

Interestingly, this chapter perfectly illustrates what we are living just right now in the world with Raj Patel's emergence as Maitreya the Antichrist and the coming of WW3. In addition, this chapter is exactly composed of 33 verses.

Ben Shoucair, one of the player of Maitreya's emergence has been quoted several times in the major articles on Raj Patel's identification as Maitreya.

You'll see that was not innocent, Ben Shoucair has been conditioned to contribute to the whole Maitreya's deception. Before the story started, Ben Shoucair were looking for a New Hope, for spiritual signs, he was expecting the coming of the Messiah, and then he had his first dream where he hasd seen Benjamin Creme for the first time, then came the 2nd dream with a vision of Raj Patel before he was identified as Maitreya. Then he did with his father his "pilgrimage" to meet Raj Patel, and the "vibe" was good.

This story is repeated again and again through the MSM in order to give to Maitreya/Raj Patel's emergence authenticity and to make the average Joe identify with Ben Shoucair.

In the second part of the episode, some extracts of another huge article on Raj Patel/Maitreya in the Sunday Times, the MSM are deliberatley spreading the buzz around Raj Patel in order to prepare the people's mind for the Declaration Day.

Finally, an explanation on the misinterpretation of most of the religious people of the prophecies about the Dajjal/Antichrist.

Most of them think that the Dajjal is one-eyed and has written on his face "kfir" (unbeliever), they have interpreted the prohecy as a physical description of the Dajjal, which is not true.

It does not make sense, if the Antichirst were one-eyed and has written on his face "kfir", no one would miss him and he'll not be able to deceieve anyone.

The true meaning of this prohecy is that the Antichrist Raj Patel/Maitreya is the head of a society, an order, symbolized by One Eye: the All Seeing Eye. This society is the New World Order which is being actively implemented by the elites who are the puppets of Satan.

Concerning the inscription "kfir" on his forehead, it just means that any true believer will recognize the Dajjal/Antichrist just by seeing his face. Raj Patel's true demonic nature can be read on his face.

Beware of these end times, things are going faster and faster and the world is changing very quiclkly. The more everything is going faster, the more Satan's deception is greater....until the maximum of deception with Maitreya's Declaration Day and the fake mass landing of the Aliens who will be no more than devils/jinns/shapeshifters.

In the episode 36, you'll see EXCLUSIVE AND INDENIABLE PROOFS exposing Raj Patel/Maitreya true demonic nature.

During Raj Patel's interview on CNN, we can see several times sort of interferences appear on Raj Patel's face, and each time, Raj Patel seems to be aware of it and seems embarassed. This interferences are due to the fact that Raj Patel is a shapeshifter/"ghost"/devil/jinn because the devils appears just outside our frequency, what you see is just an illusion, a self created body, which explains why Raj Patel looks so different from an interview to another.

During Raj Patel's interview on Al Jazzera with Rhiz Khan, Raj Patel's left eye is literaly falling, it seems something out of his control. Several times, Raj Patel, embarassed, has tried to replace his falling left eye. This phenomenon just prooves that Raj Patel's body is a fake body, because Raj Patel is actually a devil/Jinn.

In the episodes 31,32,33, I've introduced to you the phenomenon of "Balls of Light", I've exposed to you that the Balls of Light are the raw form of the Jinns/devils/shapeshifters, I've also showed you that in late 2010, many appearance of Balls of Light have been observed above major cities, as above Manhattan in New York.

Also during Raj Patel's interview on Al Jazeera, nothing special happend during the 20 first minutes but.... at the minute 21, several Balls of Light have appeared behind Raj Patel, glowing, moving, appearing and disappearing. It explains why this interview cannot be found today on the internet.

It's impossible for Raj Patel to justify all these anomalies, it's impossible for him to perfectly hide his demonic nature. The devils/Jinns are not infallible, and such anomalies can be observed with several other demons which are operating under cover, like Bush father and son, Obama and so many other well known figures.

Beware of the devils, they are for us avowed ennemies. Beware of Raj Patel, he's Maitreya the Antichrist, the Dajjal, the Prophet of the Apocalypse, Satan's First Regent.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
These videos are too long for Aussie viewing, can we have some screen grabs?

Or some indication of when to load from?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX
These videos are too long for Aussie viewing, can we have some screen grabs?

Or some indication of when to load from?

watch the whole episode 36, it's 100% proofs exposing Raj Patel as a shapeshifter.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

You're not listening. It's too long. Australian (and soon to be Canadian) Internet is capped. I won't look at anything over 2 mins on low quality.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Nothing you've shown is any proof of anything. I've heard a lot about this guy from people like you and every single time it is always the same stuff...a bunch of irrelevant footage that shows nothing. I know you are going to flame me for this, but this guy nothing more than a regular guy who has been picked by those of you with obsessive tendencies to play the bad guy. Its happened time and time again with many figures throughout history. Every time things start going badly someone always has to be to blame. There is a new "Anti-Christ" every couple of months haha. I seek the truth just like anyone else on ATS, but this is just terrible. Its almost propaganda.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sooo, shapeshifting is a bad thing?

Also I turned on the video and started cooking dinner, waiting for it to begin, although I enjoyed the music, I figured it was not worth my time if I had to read it all, I mean why make a video I have to read?

Can you please give the power points of the text in the video?

I just dont have time to sit for 15 minutes for the first one to decipher it all.

It is a money making scheme right?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Yes oh my that proof is mind blowing I think he has a nwo illuminati jfk rosell link also

That video was nothing but some crappy CGI and so low quality footage of him that is pixelated. Are you for real its ridiculous that you actually believe what you are seeing. Seriously a bit of pixelation and you are all screaming oh no its the anti christ or what ever

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Try to explain the Balls of Light Which appear and disappear behind Raj Patel during his Al Jazeera's interview. I cannot see for the blind people and ATS is full of them.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The video says that no one has asked Raj if he's Maitreya, that's not true. Steven Colbert asked him flat out and he denied it.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sbc650mike
The video says that no one has asked Raj if he's Maitreya, that's not true. Steven Colbert asked him flat out and he denied it.

Knowing the occult beliefs of Stephen Colbert, It's more than obvious that Raj Patel's interview on the Colbert Report is totaly prepared and biased. Stephen Colbert has never clearly asked Raj Patel if he was Maitreya, he has purposely let the doubt around this fact and it was done for purpose.

If the Colbert's interview with Raj Patel has convinced you, then good for you but in my case and for many other people, this interview has rather showed the contrary.

If Raj Patel were the average Joe he claims to be, the MSM would not buzz us again and again concerning the Maitreya case more than a year later.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well, that was a waste of 16 minutes....

I saw nothing that was "exclusive proof" of anything, apart from someone living in a delusional fantasy of demons, devils and angels.

I didn't see any shapeshifting. The "balls of light" coudl be anything that drifted around and were picked up by the lighting.

Reading your rather verbose description at the start I expected a lot but instead there was nothing. Sad, sad, sad.... Perhaps you should stick to reading your illogical bible and not commenting on the logical world around you.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
Well, that was a waste of 16 minutes....

I saw nothing that was "exclusive proof" of anything, apart from someone living in a delusional fantasy of demons, devils and angels.

I didn't see any shapeshifting. The "balls of light" coudl be anything that drifted around and were picked up by the lighting.

Reading your rather verbose description at the start I expected a lot but instead there was nothing. Sad, sad, sad.... Perhaps you should stick to reading your illogical bible and not commenting on the logical world around you.

Just try to explain what are the numerous balls of light which have appeared behind Raj Patel's Al Jazeera interview. I am waiting your explanation. It cannot be a bird or a flying object as these balls of light appear and disappear just under our eyes.
edit on 31-1-2011 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

where does it say that maitreya is the name of the antichrist

maitreya is from an age old buddhism prophecy, a prophecy stating that when the original buddha's teachings are forgotten, maitreya will come to 'reenlighten'

tell me where it says somewhere that the name of the antichrist will be maitreya other than just some website created in the 21st century but someone without any real evidence to their claim

part of what 'the bible' teaches is that all other religions are false, that there is absolutely no wiggle room for that statement, that is the ignorance that sprouted holy wars and the idealogy among those following that bible that "if you don't worship MY god, then that means you worship MY devil " ..

i would say what we have here is yet another programed bible reader of this frame of mine, because anyone with that frame of mind, apon hearing prophecies of other religions, could ONLY conclude that other religious 'savior' prophecies are prophecies of the bible's antichrist, because that is the only conclusion that the bible itself allows

ats does not need another 'maitreya equals antichrist' thread, enough of the ignorance, do your research on buddhist prophecy and expose those trying to push this rumor

and as for raj patel being the buddhist prophecy of the maitreya enlightened one.. well that doesn't happen until the world has forgotten the original buddhas teaching for a long time, as it is now the original buddhist beleif system / religion / philosophy is stil going strong and healthy, i don't even know who raj patel is but i know the time we are living in does NOT fit buddhist prophecy for the emergence of maitreya buddha
edit on 1/31/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

The antichrist can be recognized by his fruits not through the eyes. The people who'll be deceived by the Antichrist won't even be aware that they are being deceived. switch your brain on instead of producing false accusations: I am not christian, I am not muslim, I am not of any -ism or organized religion. I stand alone with God and I believe in His holy books: Torah, Gospel and Quran.

The deceit of the Antichrist has started even before he emerged and some people with no faith in God or a weak faith have already fall in his illusion... you call yourself an "indigo", they are the new children of Satan, a generation who has forgotten God and who believe in the illusion of satan.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
reply to post by indigothefish

The antichrist can be recognized by his fruits not through the eyes. The people who'll be deceived by the Antichrist won't even be aware that they are being deceived. switch your brain on instead of producing false accusations: I am not christian, I am not muslim, I am not of any -ism or organized religion. I stand alone with God and I believe in His holy books: Torah, Gospel and Quran.

By the same token, a hysterical religious fundamentalist can be recognized by his fruits, for instance this lame thread and for instance the false accusations you made against innocent people in your other recent thread.

Not to be recognized merely by any -isms or lack thereof. I doubt that your being in an -ism could make you any more of an ignorant zealot.

edit on 31-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is nothing but a delusional mind at work. Why does anyone believe in this ? A low quality video, showing the same quirks that all low quality videos have. Why, when they want to show "reptilians" caught out, it's always this type of proof ? If you need to believe in an evil entity, just look at almost any large corporation, dictator of a third world country, or just watch the news for 5 minutes, there's no shortage. But this?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
When I see stuff like this it reminds me of the Salem Witch Trials where they deemed pretty much anybody and everybody a witch or a wizard for something bad or out of the ordinary. Raj Patel is like every other politician. They all lie, they all do bad things, but just because he is doing something does not make him the Anti-Christ.

My question is, what contributions has Raj Patel made to the New World Order? The Anti-Christ, according to the Bible is said to lead the One World Government. If he is really the Anti-Christ then he has to be collaborating with other countries. Forget the videos, they are too long and the last time I seen you post on this matter the videos was mostly irrelevant and VERY slow getting to a weak point.

Many of us don't see Raj Patel as a key character. If he is a key character in contribution to a NWO then spill to us the global disasters he bringing upon us. Let me tell you, the Government of the U.S.A. is damn sure bringing the heat to the world and EVERYBODY in the world can see that. So. If Raj Patel is invisible to us, then make us see him.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

i'd like to continue this conversation, perhaps we can reach an understanding or at least have a polite conversation. please reread my post and give me an adequate response, then i will respond to that

i apologize if you felt i was asserting your religion, i did not mean to sound that way

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

reread my post and give me an adequate response, then i will respond to that

Get in line...there are many people waiting for adequate responses to many posts. Not only in this thread but in others as well. He has a way of just avoiding and insulting and accusing his way though threads.

edit on 31-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
"We", "we", "we",.... , We ATSer....,

you should create a sect of ATSers, ATS has become a religion for lost people, New Agers and agents of disinformation...

I will continue to expose Raj Patel whether is that pleases you or not, I have the right to believe in God, I have the right to believe in the Quran, I have the right to believe in God's prophecies. Raj Patel/Maitreya has all the features of the Antichrist, it's my right to believe that and it's your rigth to think differently.

I really don't care if you chose perdition instead of the Straight Path, that's your decision, not mine, I've already done my job for God by warning you...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join