It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Armageddon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gary13
reply to post by Weeeden

see you at the lake then, sister. and its pointless me checking out the ex j w site, because they are running away from the truth, just like me. so what ever lies we tell ourselves to justify our actions, the truth will come out sooner or later, and what are you going to do then. ps sorry if i've offended you that was not my intention, stay safe.

Gary, you definitely haven't offended me.. I'm not trying to offend you either, so if I have, I apologize.
I don't believe it's the 'truth', so i'm VERY not worried about 'them' being right. And if they are 'right'.. I don't want to follow a God that allows innocent children to die every day, and again at "armageddon" cause their parents weren't JW's.. , or a religion that covers up sexual abuse that takes place in the congregations.
I believe there is something out there, but I don't know what it is..
IF I did believe that the JW's had the right religion, you couldn't keep me away.. What's keeping you from going back?? If you believe in it, then GO! I keep telling my mom the same thing.. she believes its the truth, but makes no effort to go back..if I had that fear, I'd be there.. thank GOD i dont!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Weeeden

You appear to have some sound attitudes.

Maybe my opinion of you originates with my own stance, that much religionism is about finding 'absolutes' to use as existential security blankets, rather than searching for valid answers (including religious versions).

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Weeeden

am glad i did not offend you, i agree with you on the point on witch you said, how can i serve a god who lets children die. that really hurts me when see children dieing, i would take there place and give my life to safe there's. why i dont go back, am a coward. maybe one day but it must be the right reasons, not because am worried about saving my own sad life. stay safe.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gary13

well things are warming up now, the middle-east, whats next? well i do think we are very close now. have you noticed things are going from bad to worse, or is it me being paranoid, well i hope its my paranoia, rev 11: 18 and rev 21:8 keep popping up in my thoughts, ye it must just be my paranoia. dont forget there is no hiding place from our creator, happy armageddon.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join