It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Armageddon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Armageddon, well it looks like it's finally arrived. what are your thoughts, is this the biblical Armageddon. what are going to do now, dismiss it, or panic or pray. well if it is, it may be to late. we can't say we haven't been warned. ever heard that saying, you reap what you sow, true words. mankind has thrown caution to the wind. people who have read the bible, should of seen it coming, the one's who have mite of prepared themselves, good luck to them. but those of us who haven't prepared ourselves, well the consequences are, you reap what you sowed. we have no time left. as i said we have been warned, when you may ask yourself, knock knock, hi we are just in the area talking to people about the bible, and what it shows us of our future, ring a bell. these people are truly gods people, the great crowd. many of you will disagree with that statement, i have studied with the witnesses off and on over many years, but i'm not a witnesses. the reason am not one of gods people is am a coward, are you. good luck.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Armageddon has been expected regularly for 2000 years now. Sooner or later one of these predictions will coincide with a possible major catastrophe, which may or may not be natural. The naturalness will be determinable from the presence or absence of angels playing trumpets.

If angels will be present, christians will then have the opportunity of saying: "What did we tell you", before they take off for heaven.

And ......?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gary13

From the little research I've done it seems that the Earth goes through a cataclysmic event approximalely every 5,000 years or so. This premise was based upon initial research into the sudden upsurge in astronomically aligned neolithic megalith structures around 3,000BC. Ancient man obsessed over the planets, stars and their relative motions for many reasons, a primary one seems to have been fear.
If plain ol' me can see that as clear as day then sure as anything the 'experts' have already, long ago (how quickly was that 'Doomsday Vault' seedbank set up again...?). Makes sense that it wouldn't be advertised either: "Hey kids, the world you know & love is about to explode and crack open* but don't worry, a few of you will survive to carry on our species! Now carry on having fu-un!!"

It's a natural cycle that hasn't eradicated the human animal yet, I doubt it will this time either.
Either way, what a life, if spent pondering it's end!
Best to go and enjoy what little of it there may be left so you can proudly state you wasted none of it.

* A stylised example.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gary13
Armageddon, well it looks like it's finally arrived. .

Did I miss the apocalypse? Again?

I'm confused, OP, as to what makes you certain that Armageddon has begun. While there are a few nasty things happening in the world lately - they are no more nasty that what's been going on for at least ten or twenty thousand years.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

hi. we all want to hide from the truth, we think we are so clever, we are deluding ourselves. we can make-up many things to fill in the gaps, we have free will. the worlds troubles are now escalateing out of control, all prophecy's are coming true. not all christians go to heaven. i'm not a christian my self, and if you think you are a christian, take a good luck at yourselves, because you may not be, you just think you are. this is not the time to be wrong. we are going up against our crator, if were not on his side we are going to lose. good luck.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

as i said we have free will, just because mr P H D says so, does not mean mr P H D is right. remember the saying, pride comes before a fall. as usual we are full of ourselves, we should be humblng ourselves. good luck

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Re Gary13

You wrote:

["hi. we all want to hide from the truth, we think we are so clever, we are deluding ourselves. we can make-up many things to fill in the gaps, we have free will."]

Thanks for your answer to me, though it (your answer) surprises me somewhat, as it seems mostly unrelated to my post.

To make things eaiser, I can for the record tell you, that I'm not christian, I'm actually not a religionist at all; that I'm not aware of any truths I consciously hide from, that I'm almost obsessively a-doctrinal (so I don't have any knowledge gaps to fill with predetermined answers), that I operate from a position as if I have free will (if I haven't, this will obviously make no difference, because then it's not my own decission to believe in free will).

Quote: [" the worlds troubles are now escalateing out of control,"]

If the world's troubles are natural, we can't expect to have any control of them in any case. So please, what specific problems are you talking about?

Quote: ["all prophecy's are coming true."]

I take it, that you mean all prophecies? Then what about those prophecies, which are contradicting each other? (With the amount of prophecies floating around, some of them are bound to disagree).

Quote: ["not all christians go to heaven."]

Honestly, how do you know that?

Quote: ["this is not the time to be wrong. we are going up against our crator, if were not on his side we are going to lose."]

Which creator, amongst the many optional candidates, would that be?

Maybe starting from square one wouldn't be a bad idea. We may eventually be able to communicate.

edit on 30-1-2011 by bogomil because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gary13

Armageddon? No, not quite yet...but it's close. The Tribulation is what you see raging all around us. All the natural disasters, plagues, pestilences - yes also the bird and fish deaths... all come from Yahweh upon cursed mankind. It is His will that all know exactly where it's coming from, too.

The naysayers and unbelievers will not be able to say they weren't warned or they didn't know. They were and they did. And they will know exactly where judgment comes from when they and all those judged as being unfaithful, fall at the hands of Yahweh's Holy Angelic Warriors.

Yahweh's message to mankind:

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."
edit on 30-1-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Re ReginaAdonnaAaron

You wrote:

["The naysayers and unbelievers will not be able to say they weren't warned or they didn't know. They were and they did."]

So much is true. We've been warned to terminal boredom, and we only have ourselves to blame, if religionist fantasies against all expectations should be true.

Quote: ["And they will know exactly where judgment comes from when they and all those judged as being unfaithful, fall at the hands of Yahweh's Holy Angelic Warriors."]

Hey, you're stealing my lines, that's what I said earlier. Make up your own fantasies.

Quote: [""There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh"]

It's not often you see good old fire-and-brimstone these days. And I just KNEW, that all those measly NT types with their prince of love and whatever got it wrong. Now my suspicions have been confirmed.

I did read the links referred to in this post earlier, but sadly I've forgotten the content. But I believe it was something about direct communication with the old man up there.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

sorry i went off your questions, i was just generalizeing. sorry. as i said we all have free will. make your own mind up. as for the prophecy's get a bible and read it. the books of daniel ot, revaluation nt. not being funny with you or want to show you any disrespect, but i can't be bothered looking through scripture, as i said i am i coward, but not that much of a coward because i have looked. your life is in your hands not mine. and the more time you waist going down different roads, is time waisted. are you willing to take a chance and dismiss it, or would you reason first. good luck

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

well we all have our own opinions, free will. you yourself know what the consequences are. it looks to me that its about to kick off, but i could be wrong. i hope i am wrong. if it is going off, see you septics at the lake. where us cowards will be.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I was raised as a Witness... got baptized when I was 14.. not old enough to make the commitment of marriage, but old enough somehow to make a lifelong commitment to that religion, having NO idea who I would be or how I would think as an adult..
My family was torn to shreds when I decided to leave.
There are alot of religions out there that predict doom and gloom.. what makes you think that out of ALL those religions, you picked the right one?
That religion is not led by the bible, it's led by a group of imperfect men, who have made the wrong predictions over and over and over again..
What about Armageddon in 1975.. What happened to that?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Re Gary13

No worries, Mate. Just a bit of fun.

Quote: ["and the more time you waist going down different roads, is time waisted. are you willing to take a chance and dismiss it, or would you reason first."]

I have walked innumerable roads, not as a spiritual tramp, but as a student. None of it has been wasted time, as I have learned lots.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Re Weeeden

If my memory can be trusted, I believe that JW actually predicted Armageddon 1918, but as nobody were able to see any difference before and after, not to mentioned lack of muscial angels, it was explained, that the whole thing HAD taken place, only invisible.

The religionist extremist mindset is an enigma.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

They've predicted Armageddon a few times ....

JW Armageddon predictons

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gary13
these people are truly gods people, the great crowd. many of you will disagree with that statement, i have studied with the witnesses off and on over many years, but i'm not a witnesses. the reason am not one of gods people is am a coward, are you. good luck.

All people are GOD's people.
If GOD created humans, then all were created by GOD.
If we came from red fungus and comet seeds...then all came from red fungus and comet seeds.

See?
All for one...one for all.

Everyone will have what they want and what they need...when this is all over and behind us...

Micah 4:1-5
(1) But in the last days it will come about that the mountain of the Lord's house will be placed on the top of the mountains, and be lifted up over the hills; and peoples will be flowing to it.
(2) And a number of nations will go and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will give us knowledge of his ways and we will be guided by his word: for from Zion the law will go out, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
(3) And he will be judge between great peoples, and strong nations far away will be ruled by his decisions; their swords will be hammered into plough-blades and their spears into vine-knives: nations will no longer be lifting up their swords against one another, and knowledge of war will have gone for ever.
(4) But every man will be seated under his vine and under his fig-tree, and no one will be a cause of fear to them: for the mouth of the Lord of armies has said it.
(5) For all the peoples will be walking, every one in the name of his god, and we will be walking in the name of the Lord our God for ever and ever.

Don't sweat it...we are all in the same one big boat.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Armageddon is a place. We are awaiting the great day of God almighty

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Weeeden

yes there are many religions and beliefs, the bible makes that quite clear. the bible also makes it very clear that only one is the right one. jesus did say, many will come in my name, be sure you are not misled. the bible also says that gods people will become hated, ridiculed, and so on. you said the witnesses are run by men, not just men, there are both men and woman who are the john class. they are guided by holy spirit, you said you were a witness, and now you have lelf, you remind me of a reformed smoker, just because you dont follow the witnesses anymore, dont slag gods people off, just because you are a coward. so go and live your lies, and run away from the truth. as a coward myself am running away from the truth, but am not putting them down. as i said i am not a christian or a witness, but that does not mean i dont have respect for them. what happened to your respect.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gary13

looking through the replys, some of you want to put the witnesses down and slag them off, just what the bible says. so my advice is before anyone of you go ripping the witnesses apart, you should spend some time and find out for yourselfs, and not listen to other people's opinions, so make an informed decision, not just because you have heard some negative about them. slag me off and put me down, but that wont change what is going to happen. it's your life's you make the decisions, dont blame anyone else when it's to late. the bible says will all know gods name and where armageddon is coming from. good luck ps if you dont make it then i'll see you people at the lake, figuratively speaking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join