It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Can anyone prove or disprove God's existence , can anyone prove or disprove Jesus is the son of God or the Resurrection happened.....Show me the facts.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Look in the mirror, your a miracle not by miskate but by design. proof enough for ya?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

can i prove to you that a room has air?? with out seeing it ,entering it, no there is no proof just faith.

edit on 30-1-2011 by bekod because: word corection

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I see what point your trying to make but do you really think this is gonna get anywhere.....

Religion is all about beleif, science is about beleif and then proof.

I cant see anyone saying they have proof of God's existence, i find the majority of the bible to be hard to beleive because it was written by us over a course of almost 2000 years.

How did this end up in the NWO forum??
edit on 30-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

God is inside you. You are part of god. Living out your existance with free will in a flawed world in order for God to learn. Jesus was sent to give an example of the most fufilling life to live on this earth.

Do good things, dont be selfish, your spirit rejoices.

Do evil things, only think of yourself, condemn others and your soul suffers.

My thoughts anyway.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Can anyone prove or disprove God's existence , can anyone prove or disprove Jesus is the son of God or the Resurrection happened.....Show me the facts.

Can you prove proof exists?

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Slightly digressing, I'll hang on to zroth's comment and enlarge his question.

How much faith do you have in your faith?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

No I can't, I go on faith alone . science theories and assumption,( before testing) , was based faith. I truly believe in God because the universe couldn't have created itself ,something had to set everything into motion. If it was started by the Big Bang then who lit the fuse ?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Re bdb818888

You wrote:

["I truly believe in God because the universe couldn't have created itself ,something had to set everything into motion. If it was started by the Big Bang then who lit the fuse ?"]

Both in the Big Bang as of late and the recent many small bangs (as in zero-point physics), causality is breaking down beyond event horizon. I.e. beyond the banging.

According to the christian manual, the same is expected to happen in god-territory; he's outside space, time etc. where the normal cosmic rules, like causality, don't apply.

Thus it is impossible to ascribe any causal activity to 'god', unless you fall back on the last defense, good old majic. Always trustworthy in a tight spot.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Do you believe in God , and do you believe the universe created itself ?

edit on 30-1-2011 by bdb818888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Re bdb818888

You wrote:

["Do you believe in God , and do you believe the universe created itself ?"]

I'm one of those exceptionally strange people, who don't need very much to believe in anything. Considering this abnormality, I'm surprisingly at ease with existence.

Ofcourse there are things I kind of believe in: Gravity, mini-skirts, evidence and that I don't know everything. I get along on that.

If you have any religious or doctrinal snake-oil you want to push, I guess, I'm not your man. An educated guess also tells me, that ATS is a bad place to look for converts to anything any religionist wants to promote.

But do try, I'm all for freedom of speech (which I believe in too, now it's mentioned).
edit on 30-1-2011 by bogomil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Often times posts like this overwhelm me. By that, I mean when I think about this existance...truly ponder reality it is mind blowing!!

What is all this? What is the point? What are we? How did we get here?

We are a speck of a speck in the universe...

Very exciting....to live this life we live, wouldnt you say?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Prove it to yourself, thats the only way...you can't prove Gods existance to anyone. You have to experience it first hand..

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Prove it to yourself, thats the only way...you can't prove Gods existance to anyone. You have to experience it first hand..

Yep the thing i do not get is why do people without faith need proof. Why not get on with your life and ignore the faith stuff if you think its rubbish. Easy just ignore it.

For people like me who believe there is a god, its none of anyones business what i believe, and how can the english language explain it to you anyway?
edit on 1/31/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Re Andy1033

You wrote:

["Yep the thing i do not get is why do people without faith need proof. Why not get on with your life and ignore the faith stuff if you think its rubbish. Easy just ignore it."]

There are theists (and religionists), and then there are theists. Some of the invasively evangelist types can be VERY hard to ignore.

You seem to be one of the easier-going versions, but you're not a target for criticsim then.

edit on 2-2-2011 by bogomil because: typo

top topics

join