It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to fight the NWO, Illuminati, TPTB etc...and WIN!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

i see this every day, i was just trying to point what it would take to change things but there is no easy answer, no matter what it takes to change things the way they are now for the better peacefully they will be them that suffer,more so than now. Something does have to change, and the only way i see it is to bring the the high and might down to the level of the ordinary person. I do not see how by paying an out rages price at the farmers market / co op can help, i will give you a brief example, these are not organic but home grown eggs $3.00 a dozen bread one loaf $4.00 tomatoes 5 for $3.00 peepers red yellow or hot $2.00 a pound meat 12 pounds for $20 is this the norm???? then there is 72 hour food packs $120 for one person no the best one can do is store up you think things are bad now wait till this summer fuel oil utility's will go through the roof, not to mention the cost of education. and i think YOU MISSED MY LAST LINE JUST WISHFUL THINKING, not shouting nor yelling some just n=miss the fine print, in caps so you can see it

edit on 31-1-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

edit on 31-1-2011 by bekod because: added text

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

That is a problem and one that TPTB I believe have thought about. They realize that in order to sway the public, they have to have the price point. I do not think we should look at it in terms of when we go buy things from our local farmers market as paying a dollar or two more than what one would at the local W
(cant bring myself to type the rest of the name), but as taking money away from the large corporations. As an example, I buy a bunch of tomatoes from a local farmer for 6 dollars, but the local big grocery has tomatoes for 5 dollars. Now, I would rather my local farmer(because he is my neighbor) take my 6 dollars than to send my 5 dollars to some other country across the pond. Yes, the buy local motto does tend to cost a little more, but I do not blame the local industries for that, they have to charge enough to keep themselves above water too and in someway compete with the big boys, just like every one of us. But the kicker is, once more and more people started buying locally, the prices would eventually decline. After all, it would be much harder for the local people to get away with price fixing, gouging, or whatever, when they live next door to their very customers. And then something else we need to change is the quality vs quantity debacle, citizens tend to understandably go the cheapest route, but is it really cheaper when you pay 10 dollars for something and then turn around 3 months later to buy it again after it breaks, whereas, the same person could have bought the same but better product for 15 dollars from another manufacturer and it lasts indefinitely. This is part of the reason our economy is based on waste.

It can be done on other things too, like services. For instance, if you have a computer problem, do not call the geek squad, find a local person that does computer work on the side, they are out there. It is really amazing how much talent, knowledge and skills out there that people really have, but the so called "experts" have setup another illusion that if they do not have a certification or some sort of "piece of paper" the person does not know what they are doing. BS. In my line of work and experiences, I have started taking notice of something that in certain cases, that the more educated someone is, even in their particular field of study, the less they really know.

Another thing that can be done is start paying cash for things as much as possible that way we do not at least keep feeding the credit card companies with their .03 cents(or whatever it is) charge that gets assessed to the place of purchase. Yeah, you may be giving a large company business(against your will) but you can cut something being fed directly to the credit card companies. Think about it, if the credit companies charge the establishment .03 cents for the use of a credit/debit card then lets say 100,000 people over a given week uses their cards then at the end of that week the credit card company gets 3000 dollars for not really doing anything other than using technology that was originally designed to save money. As they told us in the early 80s how all this new tech would make things so much cheaper, I tell ya, I am not seeing it.
edit on 31-1-2011 by Skewed because: additional info

edit on 31-1-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

well i am one of the people that are one step away from being homeless no job no income i make do the best i, can my gf works but part time, so we can not afford 6$ to$2.50 or less at the store, we have food save up from the spring summer garden that we grow for eggs we have a friend that bring us them, no with the new laws that got passed there might not be a farmers market , with the new law that got passed there might be no cash to use you do know about them the laws right right? and the big problem with printing the new USD bills, to complex to print to expensive to remake, a could list several reasons why the US could do way with the dollar ,make it a cashless society and yes when it comes to the NWO it is not just one nation but the world that must reject it , sad to say just will not happen, not if the said country's want to see trade with each other we the people have no say look up one world gov NWO, , now look up IMF WTO UN can you as a single individual reject them, let me asks you can you reject the flu shot? having funds to spend cash or card, could you live in tent or do you need a house.

edit on 31-1-2011 by bekod because: word corection

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Call forth the stars

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Hahaha!
I know - I think what I have written is revolutionary in itself, not to pat myself on the back... Because I am shocked no one, anywhere has thought of the concept of killing TPTB by using their weapons of money against them.

Hopefully people will notice this thead, people will inform one another and my message will go viral. If not - I fear a lot of people will die.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
this thread needs bumping

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Thanks for the bump. I have a feeling that there are way too many people that would like to pick up weapons and start shooting - or go to mass protests and start throwing gas bombs or whatever than would actually see an actual solution to our problems. Or perhaps they just don't see the entire picture yet.

I am doing more work to prove my point by getting some facts on how the stock market futures are bogus and are driving up the prices of food to insane amounts. This can be also traced to both of the Middle Eastern countries revolts (this was on the news, and I was very shocked they played the piece), it was on the Ed Show on MSNBC. Once it gets posted to YouTube I will embed it here.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Hey krom , hope you are well
I m not very optimistic about our future , it seems tptb has done a good job of dividing and conquering .
Look at ats , everyone is talking about race and religion moaning instead of uniting .pawns attacking other pawns
WHEN will they WAKE UP ?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Skewed

let me asks you can you reject the flu shot? having funds to spend cash or card, could you live in tent or do you need a house.

edit on 31-1-2011 by bekod because: word corection

I reject the flu shot every single year, and I can live in a tent if I had too. I am not to attached to any of my material objects.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Here is the video off of The Ed Show, watch the entire thing - and watch how evil money is. This just re-enforces how well my lay out for a revolution would work.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I was looking for the topic the Illuminati always win and this might be it.
Take a big war like WWII since that has more impact but there must be
many instances of winning not in the bad sense.

In the business world there are buyouts and suppression with rules and
law making that help the illuminati ship stay afloat. The next Titanic
will be an illuminati one just like the Titanic was. That is more or less
wiping out business partners.

The conquered countries in WWII help the conquers reap the harvest
of man power and business and technological gains. Even some countries
not directly involved soon see the way of the illuminati is best and side
with them to develop their economies.

As long as the Illuminati stand for business as usual they seem to always
win.

top topics

<< 1   >>