It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul considers U.S. Senate run

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
www.dallasnews.com...

Rep. Ron Paul said Wednesday that he is considering a bid for the Senate — a wildcard that could upend the GOP primary field, complicating the task of those counting on tea party support.

“I’m just waiting and seeing what comes about, who files and what they do,” said Paul, R-Lake Jackson, a 75-year-old obstetrician who has run for president twice and made a Senate bid in 1984.

Well it looks like Ron Paul may not be running for President, probably because of his age, but rather a run for to become Unite States Senator from Texas. I am quite sure he could and would win that race rather easy but it’s the primaries that might pose a challenge to him. We must also consider however, who would be willing to challenge, in Texas, the father of the Tea Party Movement?

I would have loved to see Ron Paul run for and become President of the United States but maybe that’s too much to ask of someone his age. He could do a really good job as Senator though because it would help to circulate more true Conservative ideals.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

you think Ron Paul is not running for president because of his age????? hahahahahahahaha!

That man is full of life and energy! i think it's funny you'd think that, not that i'm trying to challenge that statement, but however old he is i certainly never had the thought that old age ever reflected on his abilities

i am a firm beleiver that if Ron Paul ran for president, he would win.

join