It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone feel same for the last couple of weeks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I am constantly tired, when I try to fall asleep, I have problems with doing it, but when I do, I sleep a lot. Sometimes I cannot fall asleep and just take a nap, and then I am awake again. Also, when I sleep, I dream, and when I wake up I cannot distinguish between reality and dream. I always could. Its just... I dont know what is reality anymore.I dont know what happened and what has not happened.I dont know if I spoke to certain person about certain thing or not, because it could happen in a dream. I also have headaches, mostly in front area of my head, I had one that was on the back/left side of my head, that lasted for 2 days, even pills didnt work. I also have problems with thinking. Its like... my brain has turned off...
WTF is happening to me? I dont do drugs, dont drink alcohol (only ocasionally), dont smoke. All these things started happening to me couple of weeks ago. Is anyone else experiencing the same?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Well all I can say is, once or twice I have had a situation where I wasn't able to distinguish an event from my dream, I thought my friend had died, I cried for an hour. and Once I had a major head ache I was in such pain I found it difficult to do anything, this was about a year back, all good now though

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

yeah,,

all the time..

my wife is the same way....

pills don't work,, and she uses HEAVY DUTY ones..

dont know what to tell yah,,, if i hear of something i will U2U

join