It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Times Truths Radio Show

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'd like to invite you to listen to the End Times Truths Radio Show on BlogTalkRadio. The next episode starts in 20 minutes and the topic is God's Anger and Wrath.

Archived shows are also available on demand and include:

UFOs & Crop Circles
The Signs of End Times
The Kingdom Message
Was Jesus Psychic?
The Rapture & End Times Prophecy Explained
The Spirit Realm
The Cherubic Order of Angels
Are You Ready for Truth?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Thanks. I'll check out some of the archived broadcasts.

This could prove to be interesting to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The next two shows have been scheduled and are as follow:

Sunday, February 6th, 3pm Central: The Beast Revealed

Sunday, February 13th, 3pm Central: The Mark of the Beast

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Let me guess.....the Beast is Obama.

What do I win?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Let me guess.....the Beast is Obama.

What do I win?

I'll let ya know when you tune in.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Today's show is scheduled to begin in 10 Minutes. Hope you stop by for a listen!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing this site. I listened to todays broadcast, then went back in the archives and listened to the first show. I have been wanting to find a site like that for quite some time, and tonight was my time to find it. I am very happy about this.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redbud
Thank you so much for sharing this site. I listened to todays broadcast, then went back in the archives and listened to the first show. I have been wanting to find a site like that for quite some time, and tonight was my time to find it. I am very happy about this.

Very glad to hear it Redbud. We're happy to serve in bringing you Truth and enlightenment in these End Times.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This Sunday's show, at 3pm Central, will be on the Mark of the Beast. Be sure to tune in so that you can come to an accurate and truthful understanding of what it is and what it means. Things are going to get very bad, very quickly here in the US and around the world as Yahweh continues to pour out His wrath upon mankind. Christ is our only hope and turning to him and to Yahweh in TRUTH is the only way out of Satan's hold.

The link below will route you to the show:

The Mark of the Beast
edit on 10-2-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

This Sunday's show, at 3pm Central, will be on the Mark of the Beast. Be sure to tune in so that you can come to an accurate and truthful understanding of what it is and what it means. Things are going to get very bad, very quickly here in the US and around the world as Yahweh continues to pour out His wrath upon mankind. Christ is our only hope and turning to him and to Yahweh in TRUTH is the only way out of Satan's hold.

The link below will route you to the show:

The Mark of the Beast
edit on 10-2-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

Show begins in 30 minutes - come and listen and learn truth today on the Mark of the Beast.

Click Here to Listen

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Show begins in 30 minutes - come and listen and learn truth today on the Mark of the Beast.

Click Here to Listen

Due to technical difficulties, the show will now start at 4pm CST - which is approximately 25 minutes from now.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Let me guess, there's an entire lack of application of critical thinking, the scientific method, or anything beyond a frenzied attempt to get irreconcilable stories to apply to modern situations that are also not reconcilable with the stories.

What do I win?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Next show airing tomorrow at 3PM CST - The Falsehood of the Trinity: Who Christ Jesus Really Is

Click Here to Listen

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Next show airing tomorrow at 3PM CST - The Falsehood of the Trinity: Who Christ Jesus Really Is

Click Here to Listen

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
For those of you who are iPhone users, the Cinch application (Free) will allow you to listen to our show. Check it out! Download Cinch, then click on the BlogTalkRadio link at the bottom. Click the SHOWS button, then Search End Times Truth. Our show comes up - click and listen!

Here's the link to Cinch: www.appstorehq.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Today's Episode is "Is Yahweh, Israel?" A Revelation in these End Times on the Truth of our Creator Yahweh, who is our God, source and sustainer of creation, both male and female, Warrior, Mother and Father.

3pm CST Here's the Link: Is Yahweh, Israel?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yahweh made a covenant with Israel at Sinai; Yahweh made a covenant with Abraham, the seed of Abraham through Issac would get to live in Yahweh's land. At Sinai, Yahweh laid down the lease agreement, if one may say?
Crop circles have nothing to do with that land these covenants are involved with?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This week's show, airing today at 3PM CST is "Past and Present Judgments".

Past calamities culminated to the end time bowls of anger being poured out. Like the calamities were the forerunners of the past anger being shown to mankind and then culminated to the end time bowls, they set the stage for the final cup of wrath being poured out upon those left on this planet. Learn more on this show.

Click Here to listen to Past and Present Judgments

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
UFO sightings for 2011 are already at the highest they’ve ever been. Why is that? And who are the Lions of Zion, also known as the LOZ? Why are they here? Where do they come from? What is their mission and message to mankind? All of this is revealed in this show.

Listen on BlogTalkRadio this Sunday, March 13th at 3PM CST.

Here’s the Link: UFOs and The Lions of Zion

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

UFO sightings for 2011 are already at the highest they’ve ever been. Why is that? And who are the Lions of Zion, also known as the LOZ? Why are they here? Where do they come from? What is their mission and message to mankind? All of this is revealed in this show.

Listen on BlogTalkRadio this Sunday, March 13th at 3PM CST.

Here’s the Link: UFOs and The Lions of Zion

This is a MUST HEAR show if anyone wants to know the truth of UFO sightings and the major national disasters occurring around the globe and what will happen at Armageddon, which is closer than any of you think. If you can't make the live show, bookmark it and listen to the archived show. Tell your friends. Get the word out. There's not much time left.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join