It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Can you please explain why nine civilians were killed execution style by the Israeli Defense Forces aboard the Mavi Mara. One of these civilians was a US citizen? These humanitarians had no weapons, yet some of them were shot in the head. Please elucidate this matter for me.

Your goy toy,
Pony

edit on 30-1-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
What are your opinions on the Lavon Affair, the USS Liberty, and the King David Hotel bombings?

Poor mistakes by poor Israeli leadership. Kind-of like the nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki by the USA, but if you ask for my true opinion I'd still say the nuking was a great finishing blow to the war.

What are your opinions regarding the Federal Reserve, the IMF, and the World Bank being run by the same people?

How are Bernanke and Zoellick the same people?
Obviously a global Jewish effort to dominate planet earth.

The United States is the subservient to Israel. People do not think it is possible because of the size. When you think about the dependency of money and the absolute control of the media they possess, it is extremely easy.

Please describe how different the funds Israel is getting than Egypt.
Also, please state who and what exactly is controlled by Jews in the US media. Some network owners are of Jewish origin, I can give you credit for that. And what does that say? If these people were Muslim would you cry for a Muslim tight grip on the media as we know it?

Look into the Day of Purim in 1991 and 2003. These dates are extremely important as the Israel used the US to massacre the Iraqis that day. The first was the massacre from Kuwait to Basra. The second was the announcement to invade Iraq in 2003.

Just because specific events happened while an Israeli holiday was taking place, does not mean these events are orchestrated by Israel. This is simply idiotic to even think about it. Unless ofcourse you provide some proof for the direct relation of both. And by proof I don't mean a mile length explanation about Purim, I mean something that will clearly show me evidence that the invasion to Iraq happened somehow because Purim was on.

edit on 30-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

What are your thoughts on dual Israeli citizen Dov Zakheim? This is the man who worked for the Department of Defense when it "lost" 2.3 trillion dollars. He also accidentally sold Israel US Jets at a rate that was so low that it was considered a mistake but never rectified.

It was amazing how Rumsfeld announced the loss of 2.3 trillion dollars on September 10. I guess this is just a mere coincidence like the correlation between Iraq (Babylon) and the Day of Purim, a Jewish holiday that celebrates revenge on past enemies.

Your goy toy,
Pony

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Can you please explain why nine civilians were killed execution style by the Israeli Defense Forces aboard the Mavi Mara. One of these civilians was a US citizen? These humanitarians had no weapons, yet some of them were shot in the head. Please elucidate this matter for me.

Sure.

The IDF, or more specific the Israeli Navy / Commando was boarding this ship due to the simple fact that - international law or not, we will not let any vessel enter our territories, including Gaza's territories - with no authorization. You can whine on at how the naval blockade is illegal, and I could only wish you would understand that no sane person is ever going to let an unexamined ship dock at Gaza without Israeli checking of the cargo. If we'd allow any ship to simply come and go to Gaza, which is ruled by Hamas, it means that eventually weapons will be smuggled inside and that is a big no-no.

The flotilla was offered numerous times to dock at Ashdod port to have the cargo examined for malicious items that could be used by Hamas in Gaza against Israel. Yet the flotilla refused, and insisted on breaching the blockade.

Long story short, the IDF crewmen boarded the ship while not being prepared for a conflict. If the primary intention was to kill them all, the navy would've sink the boats using torpedos without risking the lives of it's own men.

Seeing as how the Navi Marmara crew engaged extreme hostility towards the IDF crewmen, the IDF sent soldiers inside the ship in order to evacuate them. Seeing as the hostility was still very much there, no other option but to take action was available.

Care to explain why nobody else was even hurt on any other ship sent that day? Maybe because everyone agreed to dock at Ashdod eventually? The aid was transfered at the end of the day. Why couldn't the Navi Marmara play along? Well, some say because the people boarding the Navi Marmara weren't even humanitarian helpers, they were infact the IHH group which was getting ready for an armed conflict all along.

What are your thoughts on dual Israeli citizen Dov Zakheim? This is the man who worked for the Department of Defense when it "lost" 2.3 trillion dollars. He also accidentally sold Israel US Jets at a rate that was so low that it was considered a mistake but never rectified.

It was amazing how Rumsfeld announced the loss of 2.3 trillion dollars on September 10. I guess this is just a mere coincidence like the correlation between Iraq (Babylon) and the Day of Purim, a Jewish holiday that celebrates revenge on past enemies.

Again, silly relations between stuff you're mentioning. Show me a single proof that the 2.3 trillion dollars lost were a direct result of the US jets that were sold to Israel.

And again, about the Purim claim - show me evidence that the events are linked.
You saying these things are linked does not prove me or anyone else anything (ofcourse, some people don't even need that proof and they could trust your words only because of the anti Israeli tone).
Show me how you got to that conclusion and it better not be a YouTube video with dramatic music that belongs to a username with a religious handle.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Here is another coincidence: the current head of homeland security, dual Israeli citizen, Michael Chertoff, happens to be the head of the company, Rapiscan, responsible for manufacturing the invasive body scanners at airports. He tells the country what it must implement and it just happens to be measures that benefit him. What a coinkydinky.

Your goy toy,
Pony

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

No, no, no! The Israeli jets were a totally different matter! In other words, Zakheim cost the country exorbitant sums of money on more than one occasion. How far does he live from you now? Can you please tell him people are losing their homes over here? We want that money back. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That's not a coincidence. The man is a bastard. What does it show if he's an Israeli? I fail to see the point here.
If the man also had an Australian citizenship would it make any difference?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It would make a huge difference as this is not an isolated incident.

Why does the Israeli government spy on the United States? More Israeli spies have been caught than all others combined. Did you ever meet Jonathan Pollard? Once again, if there were even a fraction of the amount of spies being Australian,a country that has even more citizens than Israel, by the way, you might have a modicum of a point. However, this is simply not the case.

What did Sharon mean when he said "We, the Jews, control America, and the Americans know it?"

Why were those five Israelis celebrating across the river from the towers on September 11, and what did they mean when they said they were there to document the events? Did they know it was going to happen. I am sure it is just another coincidence.

Can you please ask Mossad agents to please stop threatening American servicemen on United State soil or anywhere for that matter. I will think about being your friend if you do!!! Thanks!

Your goy toy,
Pony

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I like how you began to spout the usual whining about the Marmara yet ignored my post about it.

No, no, no! The Israeli jets were a totally different matter! In other words, Zakheim cost the country exorbitant sums of money on more than one occasion. How far does he live from you now? Can you please tell him people are losing their homes over here? We want that money back. Thanks!

The jets have no relation to the loss millions? Well, now I'm confused.

So am I supposed to believe that just because the man "worked" for homeland security, he's responsible for the loss of homes?
LOL!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Why does the Israeli government spay on the United States?

Why does the Russian government spy on the US? And what's spaying?

What did Sharon mean when he said "We, the Jews, control America, and the Americans know it?"

Sharon never said that sentence and surely he didn't mean to imply that Jews are in control of the USA. Have fun reading.
It has supposedly been broadcasted through Kol Israel Radio show. If such a quote exists, I'm sure you'd be able to find it online and show me. Someone must have recorded it, or kept it, don't you think? And if not - such a thing can't even be proven to have happened, or are you going to show me such a proof?

Waiting.

Why were those five Israelis celebrating across the river from the towers on September 11

Why were there hundreds of Palestinians celebrating much louder in Gaza when the event reached the news? Palestinian conspiracy for global domination? Hrhrhr the plot thickens!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You sure lack reading comprehension.

Can you tell me if the facts of the Mavi Marmara are inaccurate? Specifically, were there nine people killed? Is it true that not one of those people killed was an Israeli? Is it also true that no firearms were found aboard the Mavi Marmara? According to published UN reports, six of the people were victims of "summary executions." It was also reported that two of those individuals were shot after being severely injured. Is this inaccurate?

After learning of the humanatarian aid not being delivered, is it not surprising to not dock where those who have a tendency to "misplace" things, like 2.3 trillion dollars, say you should dock? What the hell does that have to do with the force used by the IDF anyway? The facts are nine people were killed. These people had no weapons! Where the hell is the justification for that??? They did not dock where they were supposed to dock based on what the usurpers said???

Let me role-play. I will pretend to be the minister of defense of the state of Israel. Let us say that this may be an attempt by the humanitarians to bring attention to the situation in Gaza:

As minister of defense for Israel, I do have a recommended course of action regarding the flotilla. Of course, I would want all intelligence relating to the flotilla to be delivered to me as soon as possible. Understanding that time is an issue, I would ask to be briefed regarding the most important facts as they are known until more detailed accounts can be gathered and delivered to me. I would demand that this be handled in the most delicate manner, especially since this is being done to also "raise global world opinion on the issue." Let us be honest, we do not have the greatest record when it comes to human rights. We cannot afford to have any mishaps! We already have a high number of condemnations from the United Nations, and we cannot always depend on the United States for protective Security Council vetoes!

As was already stated, this event may also be an attempt to bring attention to the debilitating, inhumane, barbaric, and atrocious living conditions to which the Palestinians in Gaza are subjected. It is with this understanding that I demand that we have our most disciplined, cool-headed, and steady-handed IDF soldiers involved with this operation. Of course, we need to be certain that these ships are not carrying any weapons to be delivered to Hamas. Let us remember that all indications are that these are civilians. As a developed nation with a standing army, we have a high-standard to which we must adhere. Having fully-armed soldiers descend on ships carrying people who are constantly told that we do not allow humanitarian aid to the people who need it is absolutely out of the question! We will intercept the flotilla for security inspection in the most calm and peaceful manner possible. We will announce and overtly send two or four of our soldiers, carrying non-fatal weapons, to each of the ships for inspection. It is with a heavy heart that I send two or more of our soldiers into a potentially dangerous situation unarmed. However, life is fraught with potential harm. Each one of us takes a chance any time we get into a moving vehicle. We take a chance each time we cross the road. I am certain that we have noble, courageous soldiers who understand why it is imperative that we proceed in this manner and will volunteer at the opportunity to resolve this situation peacefully and without incident. If it is determined that the ships are indeed only carrying humanitarian aid after our security inspections, we will allow them to proceed to their destination with "distant supervision."

Of course, Israeli guy, this is not what happened at all. I will substantiate everything I ever say. There is no rationale for the brutal, fatal actions committed by the IDF that fateful day in June.

www.alternet.org...

www.topix.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I like how you began to spout the usual whining about the Marmara yet ignored my post about it.

That's Israel's view after conducting their own biased investigation where even their own soldiers that took part in the event were barred from being interviewed..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Why does the Israeli government spay on the United States?

Why does the Russian government spy on the US? And what's spaying?

Sharon never said that sentence and surely he didn't mean to imply that Jews are in control of the USA. Have fun reading.
It has supposedly been broadcasted through Kol Israel Radio show. If such a quote exists, I'm sure you'd be able to find it online and show me. Someone must have recorded it, or kept it, don't you think? And if not - such a thing can't even be proven to have happened, or are you going to show me such a proof?

Waiting.

Why were those five Israelis celebrating across the river from the towers on September 11

Why were there hundreds of Palestinians celebrating much louder in Gaza when the event reached the news? Palestinian conspiracy for global domination? Hrhrhr the plot thickens!

John McCain never called Russia "our greatest ally." The United States never showed such unilateral support for Russia, nor provided them with the absolutely stunning aid and weapons that it has to Israel.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

That's Israel's view after conducting their own biased investigation where even their own soldiers that took part in the event were barred from being interviewed..

Oh, and I did respond to it. I will respond to everything. The actions committed that day were absolutely, unequivocally, and unambiguously BARBARIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Can you tell me if the facts of the Mavi Marmara are inaccurate? Specifically, were there nine people killed? Is it true that not one of those people killed was an Israeli?

Yup, killed by Israelies.

Is it also true that no firearms were found aboard the Mavi Marmara?

Yup, aswell as any humanitarian aid.

After learning of the humanatarian aid not being delivered, is it not surprising to not dock where those who have a tendency to "misplace" things, like 2.3 trillion dollars, say you should dock?

Yeah, you barely managed to show me how the 2.3 trillion dollar lost had anything to do with the person you have stated, and I suppose it's allright for you to link it to ships docking at Ashdod? Lol, don't make me laugh.

Did the aid from the flotilla reach Gaza from Ashdod port? Yes or no?

What the hell those that have to do with the force used by the IDF anyway? The facts are nine people were killed.

So what? Battle for the Alamo had lots of mexicans killed aswell, does it mean the Americans were wrong?
If I'll try to enter your mayor's office while screaming and shouting anti slogans about him, trying to push guards aside, will they be wrong for shooting me? No they wouldn't be.
These people nearly killed soldiers that simply wanted to redirect them to Ashdod port. If anyone in the IDF wanted these people killed on the first-place, they would've used more efficient methods such as torpedos or missiles from helicopters without risking men.

These people had no weapons! Where the hell is the justification for that??? They did not dock where they were supposed to dock based on the usurpers said???

They had no firearms but they surely had weapons. Injuries and cuts on the ambushed IDF personnel suggest so aswell as the pictures of all the knives and even sabres that were found on-board.

Let me role-play. I will pretend to be the minister of defense of the state of Israel. Let us say that this may be an attempt by the humanitarians to bring attention to the situation in Gaza.

As minister of defense for Israel, I do have a recommended course of action. Of course, I would want all intelligence relating to the flotilla to be delivered to me as soon as possible. Understanding that time is an issue, I would ask to be briefed regarding the most important facts as they are known until more detailed accounts can be gathered and delivered to me. I would demand that this be handled in the most delicate manner, especially since this is being done to also "raise global world opinion on the issue." Let us be honest, we do not have the greatest record when it comes to human rights. We cannot afford to have any mishaps! We already have a high number of condemnations from the United Nations, and we cannot always depend on the United States for protective Security Council vetoes!

Oh shut up.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I will never shut up, my friend. That is a promise.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

No, these are facts. Believe it or not I havn't even listened to the Israeli report mainly because it is fairly idiotic to even make one without international efforts. I'm fully aware that an Israeli report is biased, just as a Turkish report is.

I'm stating facts, not reading stuff from biased reports. Thank you.

I will never shut up, my friend. That is a promise.

I suppose you believe that your role-playing are going to get you somewhere then? By all means do continue the posting, but I suggest you let go of the BS role-playing the ministry of defence. You're making this more silly than it is.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Did you really mention IDF soldiers having cuts? You do realize nine people were KILLED that day, right? Are you joking? You realize family members will never see these people again? You must be joking. I will send you band-aids for the cuts.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Can you tell me if the facts of the Mavi Marmara are inaccurate? Specifically, were there nine people killed? Is it true that not one of those people killed was an Israeli?

Yup, killed by Israelies.

Is it also true that no firearms were found aboard the Mavi Marmara?

Yup, aswell as any humanitarian aid.

After learning of the humanatarian aid not being delivered, is it not surprising to not dock where those who have a tendency to "misplace" things, like 2.3 trillion dollars, say you should dock?

Yeah, you barely managed to show me how the 2.3 trillion dollar lost had anything to do with the person you have stated, and I suppose it's allright for you to link it to ships docking at Ashdod? Lol, don't make me laugh.

Did the aid from the flotilla reach Gaza from Ashdod port? Yes or no?

What the hell those that have to do with the force used by the IDF anyway? The facts are nine people were killed.

So what? Battle for the Alamo had lots of mexicans killed aswell, does it mean the Americans were wrong?
If I'll try to enter your mayor's office while screaming and shouting anti slogans about him, trying to push guards aside, will they be wrong for shooting me? No they wouldn't be.
These people nearly killed soldiers that simply wanted to redirect them to Ashdod port. If anyone in the IDF wanted these people killed on the first-place, they would've used more efficient methods such as torpedos or missiles from helicopters without risking men.

These people had no weapons! Where the hell is the justification for that??? They did not dock where they were supposed to dock based on the usurpers said???

They had no firearms but they surely had weapons. Injuries and cuts on the ambushed IDF personnel suggest so aswell as the pictures of all the knives and even sabres that were found on-board.

Let me role-play. I will pretend to be the minister of defense of the state of Israel. Let us say that this may be an attempt by the humanitarians to bring attention to the situation in Gaza.

As minister of defense for Israel, I do have a recommended course of action. Of course, I would want all intelligence relating to the flotilla to be delivered to me as soon as possible. Understanding that time is an issue, I would ask to be briefed regarding the most important facts as they are known until more detailed accounts can be gathered and delivered to me. I would demand that this be handled in the most delicate manner, especially since this is being done to also "raise global world opinion on the issue." Let us be honest, we do not have the greatest record when it comes to human rights. We cannot afford to have any mishaps! We already have a high number of condemnations from the United Nations, and we cannot always depend on the United States for protective Security Council vetoes!

Oh shut up.

It may have been somewhat of an attempt to add levity, what you label silliness, to the dialogue, but I think it accurately bespeaks how the situation could have been handled.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm not mentioning that to make you think the killing are less important. Duh.
I mentioned that because you say they had no weapons.

If you're going to address small parts of my posts, atleast do it for the crucial parts, like this -
Humanitarian aid reached Gaza from Ashdod? Yes or no?
IHH Members were the majority on the Marmara?
Why bring knives and swords if you're on a humanitarian adventure?
Why nobody on any other ship has been even injured?

And if the fact that NINE PEOPLE WERE KILLED bothers you that much I suggest sending an open letter to the IHH not to board any other vessels toward Israeli or Gazan shores next time.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join