It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjefffort
Maybe just maybe its arrogance like this why some people hate the jews.

Yet it's not even arrogance. It is a solid fact that if Israel indeed wanted it could easily destroy any given Muslim country that it shares it's border with, and conquer it's lands.

It may seem like arrogance to you to state it, but that's only because you hate Israel and you are clearly uncomfortable hearing these facts.

You see, it's not arrogance that is the cause for people to hate Jews - it's Ignorance. Would you like a perfectly suitable example for ignorance? Here it is:

I cant name one major war in history that didnt have something to do with the jews.

That my friend, is pure ignorance.
edit on 8-2-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
They made peace with the Egyptians because the Egyptians, historically, have been the main military contender, and had proved in 1973 that they were VERY capable of kicking Israel all across the desert. Peace was a favorable move for Israel in this case.

Maybe you don't know history well but the egyptian air force was KNOCKED OUT in just one day and he who has air superiority ALWAYS wins the war. Israel was attacked by 5-6 arab nations simultaneously and destroyed them in just 7 days.

If it wasnt for the USA and UN restraining them, they could have conquered the entire middle east in just 1 or 2 months and there would be nothing to speak about.

Maybe just maybe its arrogance like this why some people hate the jews. That and there history of War. I cant name one major war in history that didnt have something to do with the jews. Maybe if they scrapped there War-dominance mentality and became peaceful and loving they wouldnt have so many enemies. Peace and Love is always the way to go not brute military strength

You took my post out of context. The point I was trying to make is that Israel has the military strength to conquer any land they wish within the middle east and beyond. The fact they don't means they dont really care about expansion because they want to live in peace and quiet with the borders they have now, except perhaps expelling the gazans and palestinians FROM WITHIN THEIR COUNTRY!

Again why don't the "friendly" arab countries not open their arms and great the palestinians with joy? What is preventing them from doing so? Maybe they just USE the palestinian cause to keep islamic unity and justify their undemocratic government over their oppressed populace?

If we go by religious demographics then its a fact that arabs control 90% of the middle east so why do they need isreal as well? Maybe they just want jerusalem because its a three religion city and very important to jews, christinas and muslims? Maybe for muslims the crusade is not over yet?

I want people to think long and hard before they reply again...................

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Maybe just maybe its arrogance like this why some people hate the jews.

Yet it's not even arrogance. It is a solid fact that if Israel indeed wanted it could easily destroy any given Muslim country that it shares it's border with, and conquer it's lands.

It may seem like arrogance to you to state it, but that's only because you hate Israel and you are clearly uncomfortable hearing these facts.

You see, it's not arrogance that is the cause for people to hate Jews - it's Ignorance. Would you like a perfectly suitable example for ignorance? Here it is:

I cant name one major war in history that didnt have something to do with the jews.

That my friend, is pure ignorance.
edit on 8-2-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

To correct you there I dont Hate anybody or any one race I have a half jewish girlfriend I dont know where you get off on me hating Jews and on the ignorant part I was just trying to point out Isreals history of being involved in wars in explaining why they have so many enemies. You have to admit that they have been involved in almost every major war event from war with the Egyptians, to the Romans, To Europeans and now with Muslims even though that hatred has been brewing from the beginning. This is what |I meant and im sorry if you think I hate you I dont just stating my opinion on the subject.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Look at the Palestinian map before the zionists raided.Now wait till hamas, Hezbollah and muslim brotherhood launch a full scale war against israel in future and when they get annihilated israeli borders will automatically expand.Will you deny the fact that israel's borders have been constantly expanding? Has israel stopped building illegal settlements?

Regarding Arabs and their lands, would you allow a gypsy or a dirty zionist beggar to settle down in one part of your house where he/she will only take a little space? I mean you have such a huge house so why does it matter? Sharing is caring right? And if that filthy beggar starts terrorising your family, than you should leave the house right? And slowly the whole street is taken over by this poor beggar.

Before you preach to others on how they should wellcome beggars, you should put yourself in their shoes and think.

For 2000 years these zionist beggars have been constantly prosecuted and kicked out of various lands due to their behaviour, maybe a little research into their history might open your eyes.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Look at the Palestinian map before the zionists raided.Now wait till hamas, Hezbollah and muslim brotherhood launch a full scale war against israel in future and when they get annihilated israeli borders will automatically expand.

I would hope if the arabs want to anihilate israel to give the palestinians back their homeland, despite the fact arabs have 90%+ of all the middle east, the super-powers stay out of the conflict and let the idiotic jews and muslims settle it themselves.

I dont care about either the jews or the muslims so it makes no difference to me who wins! Why do you care so much about the palestinians and arabs? Whats in it for you? Serious question "friend".............

Will you deny the fact that israel's borders have been constantly expanding? Has israel stopped building illegal settlements?

Yes I deny your allegation big time! Israel was given a certain amount of land by the Balfour Declaration and then it expanded its border to the current dimensions. They had no obligation to give palestinian/gazans ANY land yet out of fairness they gave them a huge chunk. Ultimately it might, and probably will, backfire on them because when you conquer territory you keep it till you lose it!

Regarding Arabs and their lands, would you allow a gypsy or a dirty zionist beggar to settle down in one part of your house where he/she will only take a little space? I mean you have such a huge house so why does it matter? Sharing is caring right? And if that filthy beggar starts terrorising your family, than you should leave the house right? And slowly the whole street is taken over by this poor beggar.

Before you preach to others on how they should wellcome beggars, you should put yourself in their shoes and think.

For 2000 years these zionist beggars have been constantly prosecuted and kicked out of various lands due to their behaviour, maybe a little research into their history might open your eyes.

Poor beggars? Most of the jews I knew are highly professional people with thirst of sucess and glory. Your comments are not only racist but also profoundly wrong, and I cant help imagine if non-jews such as myself get offended with such ignorance, how truely disgusting it must be for those of jewish heritage.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
2 KINGS 17:22-41 TELLS OF WHEN THE CHILDREN WERE REPLACED BY MANY NATIONS BUT KNOW THAT THERE ARE WRITTINGS OUTSIDE OF WHAT IS CALLED THE BIBLE THAT CONFIRM THIS FACT.
NOT ONLY THAT BUT THE FACE OF THE WHOLE WORLD HAS BEEN CHANGED THROUGH THAT WHICH HAS ALWAYS BEEN CALLED MINGLING (2 BARUCH 27:1-15, 42:3-6, ETC). NOT ONLY THAT BUT THE CHILDREN OF YSRAEL ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO RETURN TO YSRAEL UNTIL THEIR BROUGHT OUT OF THE WILDERNESS BY MESSIYAH AND FLY ON THE WINGS OF THE PHILLISTINES. REBUILDING A WALL DOES NOT MAKE JERUSALEM NEW JERUSALEM (2 BARUCH 4:2-7) JUDGING A MAN BY HIS COLOR IS A WASTE OF TIME BECAUSE ONLY THE CREATOR OF ALL KNOWS THE TRUE SEED OF YSRAEL . AFRICANS AND HEBREWS WERE PUT ON THE SAME SLAVE SHIPS BECAUSE THEY HAVE MINGLED WITH EVERY NATION IN THE WORLD HAVING BEEN SENT TO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. THE WORLD IS IN ITS STATE BECAUSE OF THE TRUE CHILDREN OF YSRAEL AND THE CURSE THEY HAVE UPON THEM, THEREFORE BEING THE CHILDREN OF YSRAEL IS NOT ANYTHING ONE WOULD BRAG OR BOAST ABOUT BECAUSE IT IS WRITTEN IN 2CHRONCLES 7:14 THAT HIS PEOPLE MUST HUMBLE THEMSELVES IN ORDER TO OBTAIN FORGIVENESS.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I thought people at this site were up on the facts. Fact, powerful jews were behind 9/11. Take a look at the documentary "missing Links" Who had the lease on the WTO and who gave it to him? Powerful Jews. Who runs Homeland Security and FEMA, JEWS. People say oh its just those nasty neocons or Zionists. Garbage. The source you should go to is the soncino Talmud. Go to the website "come and hear" and read the talmud for yourself.

ABC,CBS,NBC, have always been controlled by Jews. Go to their websites and look up who the CEO's are. Then look up their bios. Look up their board of directors on those sites and you will find JEWS, JEWS, JEWS. Even Murdock of FOX is a Jew because his mother was. And even those that argue he's not, cannot deny that he supports everything Israel does. Even Turners network is run by Jews. NY times Jews. Look it up. Wake up you guys. Who do you think funded JP Morgan, JD Rockefeller, Canage, Hariman? It was the Rothschild owned bank of Khun and Loeb.

They intentionally killed 34 American Sailors on the USS Liberty to get the United States in a war with Egypt. Johnson nearly nuked Ciro in 1967. If it wasn't for the crew of the Liberty surviving he would have. Watch the documentaries "Loss of Liberty, and Dead in the Water. Then put the time line together from articles and books written by the survivors.

The Illuminati was created by Adam Wieshaupt a Jew and funded by Rothschilds. All the secret societies were created by Jews going back to the essenes. According to the Jewish prime minister of Brittan, Disraeli, all the subversive secret societies were run by Jews. Jews created Communism, Sociaism etc. etc. etc. Marx and Lenin were both Jews admitted by Jews.

Here's the kicker. They are not really Jews. Their ancestors never lived in Palistine. According to the Jewish Encyclopedia 90% of the "Jews" of the world are in fact Kazars from the land north of Turkey that converted to talmudic judaism in the 7th century. Next to satan worship with its child sacrifice it is the most discusting religion ever put down on paper. Racism and pedophila are part of the talmudic religion. They are neither Jewish or Semetic. They are desended from Ashkinaz the great grandson of Japheth, not Seth. Only those descended from Seth like Abraham and most Arab people are true Semites. The people that are called Sephardic Jews by the Jew are real Semites. The Kazars are called Ashkinazi Jews after their ancestor Ashkinaz. Jesus called them the synagog of Satan.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The question is...does the fault lie with the transgressor or the one who has been transgressed against.

Its not the jews fault, nor is it the christians, muslims, hindus, or buhdists, freemasons, and every other possible religion or nationalities fault, no not even the ones we label as evil that may or may not be running things.

We can only operate from what we know or the distorted interpretations we all have.... and we have a lot of them.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
We can beat round the bush as much as we want but the truth cannot be brushed under the carpet.

'Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws' - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Whose been controlling the banks for the past 2-3 centuries?

And most importantly, everything stated in the Protocols of the elders of zion and zionist manifesto, have not all of them come true? Are jews not in those positions of power to carry out those heinous acts?

edit on 14-2-2011 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just-the-facts
Here's the kicker. They are not really Jews. Their ancestors never lived in Palistine. According to the Jewish Encyclopedia 90% of the "Jews" of the world are in fact Kazars from the land north of Turkey that converted to talmudic judaism in the 7th century. Next to satan worship with its child sacrifice it is the most discusting religion ever put down on paper. Racism and pedophila are part of the talmudic religion. They are neither Jewish or Semetic. They are desended from Ashkinaz the great grandson of Japheth, not Seth. Only those descended from Seth like Abraham and most Arab people are true Semites. The people that are called Sephardic Jews by the Jew are real Semites. The Kazars are called Ashkinazi Jews after their ancestor Ashkinaz. Jesus called them the synagog of Satan.

So your saying satan infiltrated judaism and?

Satan infiltrated all the relligions including islam and christianity and thats why many books have been banned by the various pagan "religious" bodies of the early first millenium.

If you support mainstream religion, then you are "unkowningly" supporting the one world government and the depopulation agenda. What I say is barely an opinion because it is more of a fact!

edit on 14-2-2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Satan has used some jews to distort religions accross the board. Catholic religion is simply a vieled version of Jewish Kabbalah pagan Satanism. Most Jews are in denial about their religion and their leaders. Those leaders, be they political, religious, or financial get their morals from the Talmud and Satan. They have no morals. They are sociopaths. They care about one thing, and one thing only. Creating a world completely rulled by them. Most Jews are just like most Gentiles, clueless. And just like most Gentiles they want to stay that way. Jews that are honest about their leaders and religion are always called self haters. Jews like Israel Shahak, or Benjamin Freedman.

I have read enough of the Talmud and the Koran to know that they have hate for anyone outside their faith that should not be in a religious book. That is the case of the Talmud far more than the Koran. But I have never found any verse in the New Testament (A Christians rule of faith, practice, and discipline) that could rightly be translated as hate for others outside their faith. They are instructed to pray and do good to them, not kill or hurt anyone.

Most of those "Pagan Religions" had human sacrifice or forced prostitution or some other discusting beliefs
and it was the Catholic Church did most of the banning of anything. The early church prior to 325 AD did not get involved in those pagan religions, and certainly had no influence over what books would or would not be banned except among themselves against forgeries proporting to be Christian, such a gnostics text. Gnostic text was just more pagan satan worship disquised as Christian writings created by Jews.

I do not prescribe to any organized Christian religion. I prescribe to the words found in the KJV Bible and to live by the teaching of Christ found in the New Testament.

edit on 15-2-2011 by Just-the-facts because: more text

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Satan has used some jews to distort religions accross the board. Catholic religion is simply a vieled version of Jewish Kabbalah pagan Satanism. Most Jews are in denial about their religion and their leaders. Those leaders, be they political, religious, or financial get their morals from the Talmud and Satan. They have no morals. They are sociopaths. They care about one thing, and one thing only. Creating a world completely rulled by them. Most Jews are just like most Gentiles, clueless. And just like most Gentiles they want to stay that way. Jews that are honest about their leaders and religion are always called self haters. Jews like Israel Shahak, or Benjamin Freedman.

I have read enough of the Talmud and the Koran to know that they have hate for anyone outside their faith that should not be in a religious book. That is the case of the Talmud far more than the Koran. But I have never found any verse in the New Testament (A Christians rule of faith, practice, and discipline) that could rightly be translated as hate for others outside their faith. They are instructed to pray and do good to them, not kill or hurt anyone.

Most of those "Pagan Religions" had human sacrifice or forced prostitution or some other discusting beliefs
and it was the Catholic Church did most of the banning of anything. The early church prior to 325 AD did not get involved in those pagan religions, and certainly had no influence over what books would or would not be banned except among themselves against forgeries proporting to be Christian, such a gnostics text. Gnostic text was just more pagan satan worship disquised as Christian writings created by Jews.

I do not prescribe to any organized Christian religion. I prescribe to the words found in the KJV Bible and to live by the teaching of Christ found in the New Testament.

Yo, you really think your on the right track now? Guess what you are wrong!!

Jesus is the antichrist, it is imbossible for a human to compare himself to g'd, and then again there IS absolutely zero evidence that jesus excisted.

Don't you know that the whole christian doctrine was madeup by the Romans just to controll people?? Guess what, you are supporting the antichrist hehehe...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Look at the Palestinian map before the zionists raided.Now wait till hamas, Hezbollah and muslim brotherhood launch a full scale war against israel in future and when they get annihilated israeli borders will automatically expand.Will you deny the fact that israel's borders have been constantly expanding? Has israel stopped building illegal settlements?

Israel's borders kept expanding because they kept winning in the wars barbaric, violent muslims launched against them. Heck if a bunch of savages, stuck mostly in the dark ages, with semi-modern weapons attacked the country I lived in darn right I as a citizen would want more of a buffer. Then throw in the fact that the savages attacked more then once? Be grateful Israel didn't want the whole Middle East, because by rights they had the right to conquer every backwards islamic state that attacked them.

-----
P.S, 2,000 years ago most of the present day Jew's in Israel technically weren't Jews yet(whole other matter). Jew's got kicked out of Israel by the Romans because they tried to revolt and reclaim their freedom. Something many peoples tried to do, each that failed paid a really, really high price.

And if you want someone to blame for present day Israeli's look towards Russia. They started this whole thing by kicking them out of their kingdom(after the Russians conquered them) in the caucus region(?).
edit on 16-2-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do so many people think that the isrealies and the jews in general are responsible for all the ills if the world

I'm sure it's illegal to criticize them, or even to disagree with them on history (with lengthy prison sentences for nonviolent speech) in most of the developed world because they are good folk who don't run things.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Satan has used some jews to distort religions accross the board.

Judaism is the oldest known religion so naturally satan would start there.

Catholic religion is simply a vieled version of Jewish Kabbalah pagan Satanism.

Really? "Interesting" you would say that. What does catholic christianity have to do with judaism? Its like saying orthodox jews are rellated to nepal buddhists. Not even close man.....epic fail!

Most Jews are in denial about their religion and their leaders. Those leaders, be they political, religious, or financial get their morals from the Talmud and Satan.

I already said ALL RELIGIONS have been infiltrated by paganism, WHICH IS SATANISM IN DISGUISE!

They have no morals. They are sociopaths. They care about one thing, and one thing only. Creating a world completely rulled by them. Most Jews are just like most Gentiles, clueless. And just like most Gentiles they want to stay that way. Jews that are honest about their leaders and religion are always called self haters. Jews like Israel Shahak, or Benjamin Freedman.

Jews don't hate judaism. Some hate zionism, which is jews REclaiming israel and/or palestine because they are too sensitive to human suffering. Its this group of coward jews(plus the UN and USA) that prevented israel from totally expelling the arab palestinians back into jordan and syria.

Remember the romans kicked them out of that area during the very early 1st millenium?

I have read enough of the Talmud and the Koran to know that they have hate for anyone outside their faith that should not be in a religious book. That is the case of the Talmud far more than the Koran.

Except the israelis don't go into damascus and amman blowing up busses, night clubs and anything else they can. They just want to be left alone and if the palestinians want peace as well perhaps they could live in israel AS ISRAELI CITIZENS rather than raise a palestinian flag.

For your perfect analogy I don't see christians trying to create a seperate nation(or enclave) within israel because they are mature enough to accept history for what it is. It seems the arabs never accepted defeat during the holy crusades and what revenge. They want to conquer jerusalem again but unfortunately they don't have many knight templars to get the job done, now do they?

But I have never found any verse in the New Testament (A Christians rule of faith, practice, and discipline) that could rightly be translated as hate for others outside their faith. They are instructed to pray and do good to them, not kill or hurt anyone.

You mean like george bush and his "crusade" in iraq and afghanistan? He said he heard "voices in his head" telling him it was the right thing to do. And what about the catholic "CHRISTIAN" sect which has for 2000 years kept people from pre-marital sex, anti-abortion, anti-divorce, anti-gay rights, anti-punishment for clergy but pro-punishment for non-clergy................

You simply hate jews because they crucified christ and because it is the earliest TRACEABLE religion. Thing is paganism has perverted EVERY RELIGION to date regardless what you or anyone else thinks. Its the old thinking mentality that if you go beyond the gibraltor you will fall off the end of the earth till explorers put that myth to rest.

What was before judaism? Dare to challenge the status quo my friend! Judaism is based primarily on the old testament, which is also "highly" regarded by christians and even muslims. What dieties did the egyptian pharaoes worship? What is amman-ra? Why are the pyramids aligned with the orion constellation?

And what makes you think the KJV is 100% accurate? What makes you think ANY religion is accurate? The best way to *cull the herd*/divide and conquer is to create seperate false religions that cannot be proved or disproved and have people kill each other over it.

For me common sense and logic is more important. I believe both in christ and god but I do NOT relly on the bible for ANYTHING because I am smart enough to realise it MUST have been perverted by satan after 2000 years of exposure to the masses.

Read the book of enoch, which contains the book of the giants...to get a clue! While your at try to find out what happened to atlantis, lemuria, pan and WHY everyone THINKS those lost continents never existed. Of course they cant tell humans we were genetically modified by "aliens" to serve them but I am sure when our guardians arrive many more will know.

Why do you think america and russia stopped going back to the moon and exploring other planets the last 50 odd years? Because we don't have the technology we had THEN? Ha what a frekkin "joke". And what about the "latest": ufo flap over major cities throughtout the world the last 10-15 years? Are jewish aliens piloting them???

All hail to hitler and stalin. I bet you wish they should have killed all the jews, but then WHO would take ALL THE BLAME
YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK AS HELL but dont worry because that is what our "leaders" want. They want a sick society!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

The jews are responsible for a lot of the negative publicity they are receiving. They crucified christ for starters and second they have a terrible superiority complex that is causing lots of friction with the ignorant masses who suffer from an inferiority complex.

Third they should have expelled all the palestians to arab countries and/or allowed a moderate amount to live in israel as israeli citizens, much like the christians do. As a great member on ATS once said. the longer you put political agendas over military objectives, the longer you will suffer. The seven day war was over 40 years ago but for israel it was a terrible missed opportunity all across the board.

I actually feel sorry for them somewhat........

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do so many people think that the isrealies and the jews in general are responsible for all the ills if the world

I'm sure it's illegal to criticize them, or even to disagree with them on history (with lengthy prison sentences for nonviolent speech) in most of the developed world because they are good folk who don't run things.

Yet thousands of people criticise them everyday, and many say the holocaust never happened despite the fact there is plenty of evidence in that direction, and no one ever seems to go to jail or pay any fines. Not that they should mind you, freedom of speech should be preserved...even if your a damm lunatic!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Judaism is the oldest known religion so naturally satan would start there.

No, Judaism is certainly not the oldest known religion. Both Hinduism and Shinto are older, if one restricts the discourse to "formal" religions. Other, much older religions that were never codified into a Priest-and-Temple form existed, and still exist around the world. Judaism is actually a descendant of an older (and now very probably extinct) formal religion found in Egypt and the Phoenician colonies.

Really? "Interesting" you would say that. What does catholic christianity have to do with judaism? Its like saying orthodox jews are rellated to nepal buddhists. Not even close man.....epic fail!

'Cause in all honesty, Christianity is just a Jewish mystery cult. And Islam is Jewish Mormonism. Beyond the whole "messiah / our prophet was the best prophet" penis-waving, they're the same damned thing.

I already said ALL RELIGIONS have been infiltrated by paganism, WHICH IS SATANISM IN DISGUISE!

Hate to break it to you, but... pretty much every religion in the world outside the Abrahamic cults is "pagan." Specifically because "Pagan" and "non-Abrahamic" mean the exact same thing. Fact is, you guys are the odd ones out, in history. You're also the ones who regularly kill each other over who worships their god the most properly. You don't see the Hare Krishna going around calling for the death of the Rama Bhakti, do you? Much gang warfare between Shinto modernists and traditionalists?

if you want to call it satanism, you go ahead with that. After all, the message of satanism is that the world is not evil and that mankind is not fallen. Which do actually mesh with every religion on earth except for you three. The rest of us look at you and see a bunch of freakish and dangerous masochists who we would really rather avoid having as neighbors.

Jews don't hate judaism. Some hate zionism, which is jews REclaiming israel and/or palestine because they are too sensitive to human suffering. Its this group of coward jews(plus the UN and USA) that prevented israel from totally expelling the arab palestinians back into jordan and syria.

Remember the romans kicked them out of that area during the very early 1st millenium?

Actually it was only the Levite priests and others associated with the Bar Kokhba messianic movement in the Iudaea province. Jews remained pretty numerous in the near east well into the late Medieval period, when marauding christian raiders developed the habit of massacring them.

The "Arab Palestinians" are actually the descendants of those Jews who remained after the Levite expulsion in 136 CE. They converted to Islam six hundred years later because there was a discount for new converts in the Caliphate economy. More converted to Islam after the crusades after it became evident that the Jewish leadership could not protect them from European raiders.

Also? Opposing mass murder isn't cowardice; advocating it from a keyboard is.

Except the israelis don't go into damascus and amman blowing up busses, night clubs and anything else they can.

Nor do Jordanians or Syrians do this to Tel Aviv or Haifa. However, Israelis DO regularly do this to Gaza, and have something of a habit of doing it in Jericho and Beirut, too.

They just want to be left alone and if the palestinians want peace as well perhaps they could live in Israel AS ISRAELI CITIZENS rather than raise a palestinian flag.

While a single state is the inevitable future of Israel-Palestine, the situation you describe is pretty gosh-darn unlikely. That territory will become an Arab-majority state, inevitably. There are two solutions; egalitarian rule, peace between the two populations and the formation of a joined and equal nation, or simple majority rule. Any attempt to force South Africa into the levant is going to end poorly.

For your perfect analogy I don't see christians trying to create a seperate nation(or enclave) within israel because they are mature enough to accept history for what it is.

Nope, but if you're old enough, you'll remember Israel trying to carve one out of Southern Lebanon.

It seems the arabs never accepted defeat during the holy crusades and what revenge.

They never accepted defeat 'cause they never lost. Really, read up on the crusades. The Europeans gaiend some ground in the first crusade, which was quickly lost, and were never again able to make a dent; in fact they ended up losing ground; the savaging of Byzantium was a direct cause of the Eastern Empire becoming weak enough to fall to the Turks.

They want to conquer jerusalem again but unfortunately they don't have many knight templars to get the job done, now do they?

Don't need 'em.

You simply hate jews because they crucified christ and because it is the earliest TRACEABLE religion.

Point of order, it was the Romans who did the deed. You can run around in circles trying to come up with some logic to blame the Jews, but at any point Pilate could have gone, "Wait, why am I taking orders from these gibbering miscreants?" Incidentally, jesus was supposed to die. That was the whole damned point about Jesus. I never understood why Christians use "Judas" as an insult, I mean c'mon, without him, maybe the world never woulda been saved, right? weird people, Christians.

Thing is paganism has perverted EVERY RELIGION to date regardless what you or anyone else thinks.

Really depends on what you mean by "perverted."

Its the old thinking mentality that if you go beyond the gibraltor you will fall off the end of the earth till explorers put that myth to rest.

Point of order; no one actually ever believed this. That is, in and of itself a myth. One concocted by an American writer in the 19th century, no less, in an effort to make Columbus look more heroic and visionary. Damn well everyone who had ever used a boat knew the world was round from firsthand experience. In both hemispheres, everyone knew it was round. Even the Australian aborigines knew the world was round.

What was before judaism?

People in the near east who didn't live in terror of bronze-age desert-dwelling hoodlums who had a propensity for enslaving prepubescent girls?

No, really, it's a good question, because the earliest monotheist Jews worked very diligently to eradicate any and all remnants of the regional "pagan" rleigions they derived from, an effort reprroduced in Europe and the Middle East thousands of years later. After all, if you're claiming to have the one and only truest number one ultimate revelation from the only god, it simply doesn't do to have all these older religions sitting around going , "Dude, i totally have YHWH's baby picture!"

What dieties did the egyptian pharaoes worship?

Primarily themselves, as they were regarded as living incarnations of Ra.

What is amman-ra?

The noise you hear at a soccer game in the Jordanian capital.

Do you mean Amun-Ra? Amun was, to grossly simplify, a god of Justice. Ra was (again, to simplify) a sort of solar deity (he wasn't the sun, rather he was the pilot of the barge the sun was on). Ra was always popular, and Amun became so after the defeat of the Hyskos at the hands of Amun-worshipping leaders. The two were combined in an effort to combine the power of two powerful priesthoods behind the rulers - thus proving that the Ancient Egyptians had a rich and complex religious life that revolved around Voltron.

Why are the pyramids aligned with the orion constellation?

They're not.

For me common sense and logic is more important. I believe both in christ and god but I do NOT relly on the bible for ANYTHING because I am smart enough to realise it MUST have been perverted by satan after 2000 years of exposure to the masses.

Common sense and logic don't mix well with a belief in Jesus and Satan.

Read the book of enoch, which contains the book of the giants...to get a clue! While your at try to find out what happened to atlantis, lemuria, pan and WHY everyone THINKS those lost continents never existed. Of course they cant tell humans we were genetically modified by "aliens" to serve them but I am sure when our guardians arrive many more will know.

Again, logic and common sense don't mesh with any of this.

Why do you think america and russia stopped going back to the moon and exploring other planets the last 50 odd years? Because we don't have the technology we had THEN? Ha what a frekkin "joke".

Russia never went to the moon, actually. The reason the Us stopped was because it was an extremely expensive and dangerous way to flip off the Russians... who by that time had stopped caring anyway. There's no point to going to the moon, really. Unless, I suppose, you also believe in free unlimited energy sources.

And what about the "latest": ufo flap over major cities throughtout the world the last 10-15 years?

Why do all these UFO's and aliens always look so different? Russians see totally different UFO's / Aliens from Americans, who see very different versions from Argentinians... does each country get to be monitored by a separate interstellar species? What do the Palau aliens look like?

Are jewish aliens piloting them???

Short answer? Yes.
edit on 19/2/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Are jewish aliens piloting them???

Short answer? Yes

What about when my cat FARTS really LOUD?

Is that a jewish conspiracy? Yes?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07Yet thousands of people criticise them everyday, and many say the holocaust never happened despite the fact there is plenty of evidence in that direction, and no one ever seems to go to jail or pay any fines.

Sorry, that's incorrect. Many elderly historians have and are doing years of hard prison time in europe, south america, etc.
Google revisionist + prison or revisionist + fine
In Canada, if the jews feel that a book criticizes them, the government rounds them up and actually burns them. They came close to doing this with David Icke's books, but I suppose they felt there would be too much attention directed towards this law.
The very first law the soviet bolsheviks made was to ban anti-semitic speech, and to punish it by death.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join