Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

what i don't get is, if both sides believe in jehovah (and they do, cause al'lah is jehovah), and both sides are historically related, and both sides share the history of abraham, where is the disconnect? i mean the real disconnect. seems they should be able to get along because they do have so much in common. same god. same ancestors. that right there is more commonality than most people on the planet share with each other.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
many people view the "Jewish" stereotype-stigmatic complex because of outfits like these::::

www.sitejabber.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

agree / disagree / dispel / confirm ????
edit on 4-2-2011 by xuenchen because: there heeere!
edit on 4-2-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The reason is simple. In the Old testament/Torah there is a simple warning.

Deuteronomy: Chapter 13

1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.
12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,
13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;
14 Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;
15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.
16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.
17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and shew thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers;
18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.

To put it simply the religion of Islam violates this warning. Islam is blasphemy. But then Christianity could be blasphemy as well by this standard. Jesus Christ claimed to be God.

Islam's problem is that their book claims that Mohammad was a prophet and that their belief is that the religions that came before it were corrupt. No longer valid.

That essentially is the problem. Each religion holds the other as being invalid. And each religion commands it's followers to conquer and convert or kill the blasphemers.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

al'lah is jehovah, though. people may have been confused about how to worship jehovah along the way, but it all comes from the same place, etymologically.

for example,

EN.LIL = LIL = ILU= ILAH = IL = EL

AL' ILAH is

AL= THE, ILAH = LORD (or simply God, also known as Jehovah )

ever read the ugaritic texts? EL = Lord, Jehovah).

all mesopotamian and many egyptian god names originate from sumerian EN.LIL

the name of the tower of babel comes from the akkadian BAB ' ILU. (Gate of God or Gate of EL, which is how it ends up BAB' EL . AND if you want to really go into historical reference, BAB came from the Chaotic Abyss, the Abzu, (the bottomless pit of revelation 9))

ANYway, i'm going to guess that what we have here is a case of millenia old misunderstanding, and as a result, the two paths have branched off from each other, dramatically

p.s. i think the sumerian enki otherwise known as EA is jesus. just my theory atm. jehovah comes from hayah which is pronounced almost exactly the same as EA (ayah). as a result, i think jesus was telling the truth in that they knew him in torah as jehovah (and they also knew enlil as jehovah). father and son too.
edit on 5-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

From the book Legions of Satan by Jonathan Williams,
1781, in which he quotes British General Cornwallis as having said to George Washington (after losing the Revolutionary War to him)...

"a holy war will now begin on America and when it is ended, America will be supposedly the citadel of freedom, but her millions will unknowingly be loyal subjects, your churches will be used to teach the Jews' religion and in less than 200 years, the whole nation of America will be working for divine world govt. All religions will be permeated with Judaism, without even being noticed by the masses, and it will all be under the invisible all-seeing eye of the grand architect of freemasonry..."

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2/5/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
Didn't Israel give back the Sinai and beach resorts (completely built up with hotels) back to Egypt in return for peace and they have had peace with Egypt.

Of course legally, Israel was obligated to do this anyway. Article 49 of the Geneva Conventions, to which Israel is a signatory. Egypt effectively gave something for nothing. Which is why the other Arab states embargoed Egypt and why Sadat got shot. It wasn't "they hate Israel OMG!" (though I imagine there was some of that for seasoning) but because Egypt undermined the ability of other states under Israeli occupation - Lebanon, Syria, and of course the Palestinian territories - to press for Israel to follow international law.

If Israel wanted this so called 'greater Israel' they would have kept that land.

Even I don't think Israel wants that sort of empire; they'd have no way of acquiring it, and no way to hold it. If they tried, they'd have an international coalition up their asses faster than you can say "Kuwait invasion."

If they wanted war they would never have made peace with Egypt and Jordan.

They made peace with the Egyptians because the Egyptians, historically, have been the main military contender, and had proved in 1973 that they were VERY capable of kicking Israel all across the desert. Peace was a favorable move for Israel in this case.

Jordan was political; the King needed to repair his image after being all chummy with Saddam in 1990, and to become the smiling buddy of the west, he agreed to give up any advocacy for the Palestinians. This ensured that the US would pat the Hashemites on the back, but effectively removed Jordan as a player in the region's politics. Israel lost nothing, gained a little peace PR, and life went on.

If these Palestinians are so peaceful why did Jordan and Kuwait kick them out???

If the Jews were so peaceful, why did the Germans and Soviets kill so many of them????

...Yeah, see? Pretty gross, don't you think? Don't do that.

Jordan kicked them out because the Palestinian political parties were proving more popular than the monarchy among the Jordanian people. Fearing that Jordan would go the way of the other mideast monarchies; overthrown in popular revolt - the Jordanians decided to massacre over 2,000 Palestinian men, women, and children, smashing the leadership and driving them out. It was unquestionably an act of barbarism for the purpose of retaining monarchical power.

Kuwait expelled and killed 300,000 Palestinians - along with most of its Bedouin population, and around 30,000 Kuwaiti nationals for purely economic reasons. Their property was confiscated, liquidated, and went right into the Emir's bank accounts. This purge - and there's no other word for it - was aimed at cutting out the bottom rung of Kuwaiti society in order to concentrate more wealth at the top. Several hundred more men and women were murdered at the hands of the Emirate under accusation of being "collaborators" with Iraq - many of the women "collaborated" by being raped. In return, the United States gave Kuwait control of a few miles of southern Iraq, giving Kuwait total control of the oil field there.

They are are the (Jordanian & Egyptian) refugees that no one in the Arab world wants other than as a political and hatred focal point against Israel.

Well, no, they are neither Egyptian nor Jordanian. They're Palestinians. They had been administered by Jordan and Egypt for a time, but that no more makes them Jordanians and Egyptians than the Jewish refugees the Brits put on Cyprus in the 30's are Cypriots or Britons.

Second, they are refugees. That means they have a state, they have a homeland, and they have the absolute and unquestionable right to go home. The other Arab states do easily allow Palestinians to become citizens of those states (what do you think was the story behind all those Palestinian Kuwaitis?) but support the right of return for those who remain refugees to return to their homes. All that has to happen is for Israel to acknowledge the international laws it has agreed to, and the refugee problem is fixed. Just like that.

If you knew anything about Arabs you would know they all hate each other and the only thing keeping them from killing each other is there hatred of Israel.

Enough with that garbage. I DO know a hell of a lot about Arabs; at least, about the states, the persons, the history, and the goals. This is because rather than sucking down this racist and ignorant trash, I have actually studied the subject. And I can tell you, you just said something profoundly stupid. No doubt this represents a personal failing.

have you ever spoken to Israeli's? The majority want peace, not to be attacked everyday. The settlement zionists are a minority lunatic fringe element who most Israeli's don't agree with.

This is true. You get a cookie. Trouble is? All the people running Israel play to the settler fringe, rather than the more moderate Israelis.

Whilst you point out that Zionists are to blame and not all Jews, you both (diggin as well) drop your guard at times and use the word Jews, like when you describe the Jewish bankers as opposed to Zionist, so anyone reading can see your true biggotry.

While you paint all Palestinians as inherently violent and deserving of murder and dispossession, and characterize all Arabs as bloodthirsty, hateful idiots. Your righteous indignation looks ridiculous on you, and I think you should stop wearing it.

I have said I am anti zionist.

Yeah, well, you can say that all you like, but it's pretty obvious you're lying. "I'm not one of them, I just repeat all their propaganda!"

I just know where your going with all this and its the majority of blameless Jews that get the brunt in the end.

Unlike those Palestinians who are eating bombs and bullets for breakfast; they're all animals and deserve what they get, right?
edit on 5/2/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

First go back to the previous page and watch the youtube vids i posted on how the israelis treat the palestinians and what their ultimate aim is.It's by an un-biased source too,

Regarding Greater israel from Nile to Eupharates, the borders have already been defined.Israel has the Golan Heights (Syrian heights).A simillar war to 1967 Arab-Israeli war will finally create greater israel.

[img]
[/img]

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think you come out with total garbage 90% of the time.

Try and condense down to the real issues so that it's worth replying to.

I don't want to know which king farted 10,000 years ago and how many of his desciples managed to smell it.

95% of fake jews now are babylonian kabalist zionist satanists who have have hijacked the true essence of Judaism.The real jews have always opposed to the creation of their own state espicially in the Holy land.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
Regarding Greater israel from Nile to Eupharates, the borders have already been defined.Israel has the Golan Heights (Syrian heights).A simillar war to 1967 Arab-Israeli war will finally create greater israel.

LOL yeah this really looks like an official map.

You really suggest that we would conquer a third of Egypt, the entire lands of Lebanon, the entire lands of Jordan, half of Saudi Arabia, half of Iraq, two thirds of Syria, and some km from Turkey? LOL!

I hope you don't mind me asking but how exactly are we going to do that? And how are we going to sustain these territories while being a country with a population of roughly 7 million people (where 1 million out of those are Israeli Arabs)?

And can you show like, minimal evidence to these claims? Or maybe tell us what are these borders you drew yourself based on, other than your opinion?

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Unlike those Palestinians who are eating bombs and bullets for breakfast

They aren't eating bombs and bullets for breakfast more than Sderot's residents are eating Kassams for lunch.
I assume you don't know what I'm talking about or atleast how often that happens, because Israeli media is not all about sending a photographer to take images of scared children running away.

Too bad we don't do that seeing as the world has reached a stage that a photo of a child can outweigh everything including logic.
On the other hand, the anti Israeli crowd (oh yeah sorry "anti Zionists" not anti Israeli.. pfft) wouldn't budge even if Israel would've gotten nuked and 90% of the population killed. They'd probably say stuff like 'yeah those dirty Zionists got what's coming for them!', just like they are cheering when western journalists are attacked in Egypt.
edit on 5-2-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I think you missed out on this particular point i made:

A simillar war to 1967 Arab-Israeli war will finally create greater israel.

And the way greater israel would sustain itself would be exactly the way US sustains it's froces/influence around the world.Watch the videos i have posted on the previous page by an un-biased source.

Iraq and Saudi are under US control with permanent millitary bases.Israel will defeat Hamas,Hezbollah and muslim brotherhood sacrificing thousands of US soldiers finally expanding it's borders the way it expanded during the Arab-israeli war in 1967.Egyptians have already blown up the gas supply to israel today.

Like i have already said before, the borders of greater israel have already been defined.

Nile-Eupharates is the final aim by the Gods Chosen People reviving the Solomon temple by destroying Al-Aqsa.
edit on 5-2-2011 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I think you missed out on this particular point i made:

A simillar war to 1967 Arab-Israeli war will finally create greater israel.

I think you missed out on a particular point I made:

What facts is this stupidity based on?

And the way greater israel would sustain itself would be exactly the way US sustains it's froces/influence around the world.

There is a "slight" difference between USA's capability of sustaining it's forces, than Israel's. I really hope you are joking with this.

Like i have already said before, the borders of greater israel have already been defined.

Like I have already said before, do show what evidence to these stupid claims do you have.

Nile-Eupharates is the final aim by the Gods Chosen People reviving the Solomon temple by destroying Al-Aqsa.

And this is your proof? Lol.

Do you even understand what you're doing? You're making this BS assumption based on what exactly? NOTHING!

Israel don't even have the population to put inside all of these areas! not to mention sustain them.

Seriously man this argument of your's is so uninformed it's scaring me that people who know THAT little of the middle east are taking a big part of debating about it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

What facts is this stupidity based on?

[img]
[/img]

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

[img]
[/img]

Ooooh that's a great argument you got there.

So what assures us that the Australian government aren't planning to take over other countries? Since they have immigrated into their lands and took over them aswell. Same thing for USA, same thing for basically most of the world. Such a flawed, pointless argument.

I'm still not getting any answers from you. How do you assume that Israel plans on taking over the entire area? What evidence do you have to support that claim? That picture you've shown is not helping your point at all.

Either you start giving us practical evidence or at least something to support the idea of Israel taking over so many territories (and how?).. It's becoming clear and clear that it is only your opinion and your opinion only, but you say the borders have been set already. Set by whom? When? How? Got anything to back that claim up?
It's more than obvious that you can't even back it up because it's senseless. You had spare time and decided to make a map of the territories that Israel is 'probably' going to take over, and you based that on nothing apparently.
The map looks like it was made by a 10 year old. Israel is merely a dot in there and you suggest it's going to take over all of that huge country. Why? Because of the Golan Heights? Lol, the Golan Heights aren't even 2 pixel big if you point it out in the pic.

Long story short - this is the usual anti-Israeli BS we see so much on ATS on a daily basis.. nothing different here. Bunch of outrageous statements that do not even get validated by any means.
You need to remember - your opinions count, but they are not facts.

edit on 5-2-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

reply to post by TheWalkingFox

First go back to the previous page and watch the youtube vids i posted on how the israelis treat the palestinians and what their ultimate aim is.It's by an un-biased source too,

Regarding Greater israel from Nile to Eupharates, the borders have already been defined.Israel has the Golan Heights (Syrian heights).

The youtube videos you posted by the BBC's Louis Theroux are not a valid representation of Israeli public opinion, just what the most craziest think. If you ever follow Louis Theroux he goes around the world looking for the craziest people to put on his programmes. You should see the crazy people he interviews in America including peodophile religious zealots.

If you look up Louis Theroux interview with Richard Bacon (also available on youtube) which discusses this programme you say is independent, you will here Louis say 'These people are not representative of the thoughts and thinking of public opinion in Israel, these people are the craziest zionists we could find'. He also points out that the craziest live in Illegal settlements, which the Israeli's themselves consider 'illegal' as they are on Arab land.

As for the Golan Heights, land won in war, what is your point?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
edit on 5/2/11 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

well, if neither side is going to budge, the only other option is for them to be brothers again, i'm thinking. they are related, by marriage and by blood, and they worship the same god. the differences are alot fewer than most groups have. i can't help but think this is all a big misunderstanding.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
As the op of this thread I'd like to point out that the thread has nothing to do with the middle east or any other part of the world.It has to do with a certian people and how they are represented in the world court of public opinion.Can any of you stay on topic or do you just enjoy destroying threads for your own personal agenda?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Israel has the worlds fourth best army, and some even say the second best after america.

The point is if the israeli government really wanted to expand their territory they would have already done so during the war of 1967 or shortly there after. They would NOT WAIT 4 decades later to get a few miles here and a few miles there. That is the cowards way and israelis are not cowards anymore than the palestinians are.

Also why would they give palestinians land WITHIN THEIR BORDER? Why would they give gazans territory WITHIN THEIR BORDER? You are jumping to all kinds of irrational propaganda just because some people have an axe to grind against israel and your falling for it hook, line and sinker. Of course I don't expect you to admit anything because your hatred runs too deep.

Lets put it this way, I dislike israel to a certain degreee but I think they have a right to exist according to roman history and if all the arab countries really cared about the palestinians, rather than using them as distraction, they could have EASILY ABSORBED most of them by now. Off course that could topple the kings of saudi arabi/jordan and the "presidents" of syria/iran because they would look week in front of the hardline islamists and they cant afford it....at least so it seems!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

They made peace with the Egyptians because the Egyptians, historically, have been the main military contender, and had proved in 1973 that they were VERY capable of kicking Israel all across the desert. Peace was a favorable move for Israel in this case.

Maybe you don't know history well but the egyptian air force was KNOCKED OUT in just one day and he who has air superiority ALWAYS wins the war. Israel was attacked by 5-6 arab nations simultaneously and destroyed them in just 7 days.

If it wasnt for the USA and UN restraining them, they could have conquered the entire middle east in just 1 or 2 months and there would be nothing to speak about.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Maybe you don't know history well but the egyptian air force was KNOCKED OUT in just one day and he who has air superiority ALWAYS wins the war. Israel was attacked by 5-6 arab nations simultaneously and destroyed them in just 7 days.

If it wasnt for the USA and UN restraining them, they could have conquered the entire middle east in just 1 or 2 months and there would be nothing to speak about.

Maybe just maybe its arrogance like this why some people hate the jews. That and there history of War. I cant name one major war in history that didnt have something to do with the jews. Maybe if they scrapped there War-dominance mentality and became peaceful and loving they wouldnt have so many enemies. Peace and Love is always the way to go not brute military strength

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join