It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Jews? I thought its white guys.

Do you understand how the Rothschild Federal Reserve banking system works? You are the best kind of slaves-slaves who do not know they are slaves. There is still the problem with the amount of non Zionists, however. They do not want converts. They believe they are special. How will they be able to control so many people? Think about it.

God Bless!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

"We, the Jews, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Ariel Sharon

It is wag the dog. Look into it. They are using our brave men and women to die for them in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Do you understand why Paul Wolfowitz so heavily pushed for the war with Iraq?? It took care of their enemies while making us weaker in every way. We have been demoralized and our economy is in ruins. The greatest heist in humanity it occurring. They have their bags packed and ready to leave. Will you be able to leave?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

If you start looking deep into the USS Liberty there's some scary stuff, especially in light of the Gulf of Tonkin Incident and other past Casus Belli events.

Up until 1967, France had been the patron of Israel. France abandoned Israel due to the 1967 Six Day War.

The United States had actually formulated plans to invade Israel. The US was worried that Israel could threaten Arabian oil fields.

Israel had warned all vessels to stay away while it conducted operations against Egypt.

The USS Liberty herself was on a mission to support intelligence gathering for the NSA, National Security Agency.

In the course of battle against Arab forces, Israel performed so well that the US began to rethink any invasion plans and chose to pursue Israel as a close ally in the Cold War.

Now for the Banks

The Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland is the central bank for central banks. It and the G-20 created the Financial Stability Board, which now essentially controls the global financial system. Both the BIS and FSB chairs are Catholic.
edit on 30/1/11 by MikeboydUS because: c

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

If you start looking deep into the USS Liberty there's some scary stuff, especially in light of the Gulf of Tonkin Incident.

Up until 1967, France had been the patron of Israel. France abandoned Israel due to the 1967 Six Day War.

The United States had actually formulated plans to invade Israel. The US was worried that Israel could threaten Arabian oil fields.

Israel had warned all vessels to stay away while it conducted operations against Egypt.

The USS Liberty herself was on a mission to support intelligence gathering for the NSA, National Security Agency.

In the course of battle against Arab forces, Israel performed so well that the US began to rethink any invasion plans and chose to pursue Israel as a close ally in the Cold War.

Now for the Banks

The Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland is the central bank for central banks. It and the G-20 created the Financial Stability Board, which now essentially controls the global financial system. Both the BIS and FSB chairs are Catholic.
edit on 30/1/11 by MikeboydUS because: (no reason given)

*LOL* Yep, it is the Jesuits. Come on you forgot to throw in the token "all roads lead to Rome."

The US was going to invade Israel? *LOL* Everyone, research all the topics yourselves. Doubt me and this individual. Just look for yourselves. Do not believe anything until you research it.

God Bless!
edit on 30-1-2011 by digginapony because: no reason given

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
"Israel had warned all vessels to stay away while it conducted operations against Egypt."

Are you are saying that the attack was deliberate? Israel did this in defense? Please answer the question immediately, my Zionist friend.

By the way, the USS Liberty was the only incident that was never investigated by Congress. It was refused. This is the only time this EVER happened.

Are you still typing your response to the Lavon Affair and the King David Hotel bombings? Please tell us about Rachel Corrie. Was she planning on carrying out terrorist operations? Ken O'Keefe? The murder of nine civilians, including one American citizen aboard the Mavi Mara?

Tell us about the five dancing Israelis celebrating at the WTC on September 11.

You are about to be exposed, my friend. Good luck to you.

"I know the blasphemy of them who say they are Jews but are the synagogue of Satan." Rev. 2:9

Gpd bless Rabbi Weiss, Norman Finklestein, and Shulamot Aloni for putting people and humanity before a Luciferian agenda.

Look into ex-Mossad agent Victor Ostrovsky. He is another hero not going along with the plan.

"By deception, thou shalt make war." Israeli Mossad motto

edit on 30-1-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I didn't say anything about Jesuits or Rome.

If you know anything about American Military History, we do very odd things. The Maine, the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, and the Gulf of Tonkin don't all add up. If you want to read some real craziness, look up Iran-Contra. It takes the cake so far.

Does it have anything to do with Jesuits, Knights of Malta or the Vatican? I don't really see it. If anything, they have been compromised.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I didn't say anything about Jesuits or Rome.

If you know anything about American Military History, we do very odd things. The Maine, the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, and the Gulf of Tonkin don't all add up. If you want to read some real craziness, look up Iran-Contra. It takes the cake so far.

Does it have anything to do with Jesuits, Knights of Malta or the Vatican? I don't really see it. If anything, they have been compromised.

All those events do add up. Once one puts on the Zionist spectacles, it all makes sense. Are you familiar with the Balfour Declaration? If you are, do you see how this guaranteed another war to complete the goal? Maybe Pearl Harbor will make a little more sense. Please also look into the FDR administration which was touted by Zionists as having the most Zionists in any administration in the United States up until that point.

In regards to organizations being compromised, the compass sure does look like a hexagram, does it not? It looks like the hexagram on the back of the US dollar bill. Perhaps everyone is too busy looking at the pyramid to notice it. Red Shield=hexagram. Cast a hex. Hex=6.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Can you please answer if you think that the attack on the USS Liberty by Israel was deliberate?

Survivors from the USS Liberty have been threatened by Israeli Mossad agents for telling the truth. Foreign agents came on to US soil and threatened our servicemen!!! WTF!?!?! WAKE UP!!!

They testify that the attack lasted as long as Pearl Harbour with life boats taking away the injured were being shot at and sank. They testify to the overwhelming amount of evidence that existed to show unambiguously that this was a US ship!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony

"Israel had warned all vessels to stay away while it conducted operations against Egypt."

Are you are saying that the attack was deliberate? Israel did this in defense? Please answer the question immediately, my Zionist friend.

By the way, the USS Liberty was the only incident that was never investigated by Congress. It was refused. This is the only time this EVER happened.

Are you still typing your response to the Lavon Affair and the King David Hotel bombings? Please tell us about Rachel Corrie. Was she planning on carrying out terrorist operations? Ken O'Keefe? The murder of nine civilians, including one American citizen aboard the Mavi Mara?

Tell us about the five dancing Israelis celebrating at the WTC on September 11.

You are about to be exposed, my friend. Good luck to you.

"I know the blasphemy of them who say they are Jews but are the synagogue of Satan." Rev. 2:9

Gpd bless Rabbi Weiss, Norman Finklestein, and Shulamot Aloni for putting people and humanity before a Luciferian agenda.

Look into ex-Mossad agent Victor Ostrovsky. He is another hero not going along with the plan.

"By deception, thou shalt make war." Israeli Mossad motto

I don't know if it was deliberate or not. I don't know if the Liberty was put there to be attacked. History indicates both are possible.

If you are familiar with the history around the Lusitania or Pearl Harbor, you'll see real quick the potential for some real scary possbilities.

Maybe you should read about the American Eugenics programs that euthanized tens of thousands of people or the testing of chemical and biological weapons on Americans.

Nothing is black and white. Nothing at all.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

And yet I read it that the US was going to blame Egypt for the Liberty and actually launched planes to attack Egypt..
Luckily the Liberty survived and the crew were able to transmit that it was in fact our mates, the Israelis that attacked them..
Thus the planes, that were on their way to Egypt (not Israel) were recalled...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

God bless you!!! I was about to post that fact. It is so obvious!!! When those Israeli jets were identified, well, history changed, and so did their plans.

Believe me, Commander, it "all adds up."

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Maybe you should read about the American Eugenics programs that euthanized tens of thousands of people or the testing of chemical and biological weapons on Americans.

We are discussing religion here, not nationallity..
So maybe check what is the religion of the people involved in them programs and get back to us..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

And yet I read it that the US was going to blame Egypt for the Liberty and actually launched planes to attack Egypt..
Luckily the Liberty survived and the crew were able to transmit that it was in fact our mates, the Israelis that attacked them..
Thus the planes, that were on their way to Egypt (not Israel) were recalled...

Look at the facts regarding the USS Liberty, the King David Hotel bombings, and the Lavon Affair. These are only known because the culprits were caught in the process. What about the ones in which they did not get caught? Is there a reason Israel would want the United States to perceive Muslims as the enemy? Hmm...

By the way, there is a historical topic that can land one in prison in Europe simply for addressing. Can you guess which one it is?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

We have no idea what the actual plans were. We know the NSA put the Liberty there.

It could have provided a Casus Belli against Egypt or Israel. Egypt wasn't on America's good side. There's a whole range of possibilities. There were probabaly plans against Egypt as well. I know after the performance of the Israeli Air Force our plans were worthless.

One thing to remember, we, the US, are no angels and have never been. We have practiced realpolitik since the foundation of the US government in 1789. The world isn't black and white. We sure arn't a lighter shade of grey.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

We are discussing religion here, not nationallity..
So maybe check what is the religion of the people involved in them programs and get back to us..

I have actually researched some of it.

Many of those supporting the eugenics programs were involved in Theosophy or its offshoots. Others were Darwinists who followed no religion.

The links between Theosophy and Ariosophy (Aryan Wisdom) and its offshoot the Thule Society are something else to take a look at. The Ariosophists pushed for the same ideas in Germany.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

One thing to remember, we, the US, are no angels and have never been. We have practiced realpolitik since the foundation of the US government in 1789. The world isn't black and white. We sure arn't a lighter shade of grey.

As has Israel since 1948...
And what links the two countries???
Both are controled by zionists....

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Everything is not the fault of Jews .

Non - Jews also get their fair share of blame too .

How could some Arabs countries blame Jews for their own faults ?

Scapegoating the Jews while overlooking the non-Jews faults ?

Indo-Europeans have a tendency for that too .

I guess , ultimately because of the money changing business , the Jews got the wrong end of the fish , so to speak .

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

We have no idea what the actual plans were. We know the NSA put the Liberty there.

It could have provided a Casus Belli against Egypt or Israel. Egypt wasn't on America's good side. There's a whole range of possibilities. There were probabaly plans against Egypt as well. I know after the performance of the Israeli Air Force our plans were worthless.

The founders added the grammatically incorrect phrase "a more perfect union" in the Constitution. I always loved this. It bespeaks how they knew that some could always say perfection is unattainable while demonstrating that it is something for which always should be striven, however. We must always analyze everything. We must be willing to admit our faults.

There are mistakes of the past, and we do have to address them and own up to them. Slavery is one of them. Of course, we can get into who owned the ships and had a large number of slaves, but there were of course Europeans who had slaves. This was wrong. The problem must be identified. It is only then that it can be rectified.

There is no doubt to anyone who has researched this topic who is in control. Yes, there are problems committed by non-zionists, but this really is such a huge part of what is happening in our world today.

We have people here who have sold out the people, many of them were born Christian. They are not absolved from this and this is the reason must use the word "zionist."

Once again, there are a select group of "chosen" people who believe they are special and destined to rule over the rest of humanity that they consider cattle. Please look into the Zionist quotes I listed. Go to your local library and find the books for yourselves. You will see these Zionist authors come out and say it.

Please wake up. Not just for your family, your friends, or for your country. Do it for all of humanity.

God Bless!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

Everything is not the fault of Jews .

Non - Jews also get their fair share of blame too .

How could some Arabs countries blame Jews for their own faults ?

Scapegoating the Jews while overlooking the non-Jews faults ?

Indo-Europeans have a tendency for that too .

Hi 23432!!! How are you? Can you please address the following? Thanks!!

What are your opinions on the Lavon Affair, the USS Liberty, and the King David Hotel bombings?

What are your opinions regarding the Federal Reserve, the IMF, and the World Bank being run by the same people?

What are your opinions regarding the overwhelming amount of dual Israeli citizens that make up the government? The United States is the subservient to Israel. People do not think it is possible because of the size. When you think about the dependency of money and the absolute control of the media they possess, it is extremely easy.

This is not to dismiss Zionists like Bush, Cheney, and Biden. They have sold all of us out to them. Why do you think only 1.7% of the population is so heavily represented? The absolute insistence to go into Iraq is another example. Look into the Day of Purim in 1991 and 2003. These dates are extremely important as the Israel used the US to massacre the Iraqis that day. The first was the massacre from Kuwait to Basra. The second was the announcement to invade Iraq in 2003.

This is not about race or religion. There are Jews who oppose these Luciferians. It is imperative to identify the problem, however. Otherwise, people walk around aimlessly thinking it is the conglomeration with no real face. Explore Dr. Alan Sabrosky. Explore the amount of times the UN has attempted sanction Israel. The crimes it has and is committing is egregious.

We need to wake up and stop this injustice.

Never forget the USS Liberty!! Spread the word!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

They are not linked by Zionists. Are you going to tell me the Founding Fathers were Zionists? How about all of the people brought over during Operation Paperclip and the various Ratlines? Those involved in Operation Condor were definitely not Zionists.

Manifest Destiny and Pax Americana are not about Zionism.

We use Israel. Iran Contra really showed that aspect of our relationship.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join