Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Obviously because Jesus was a Jew. Haha, but really, I've never thought of it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
reply to post by Yankee451

People don't blame all the worlds ill's on the Italians do they?

I have not accused anyone here of being anti-semetic, please show me where I have used those words? People like Digging and Mayabong can see no wrong in the Palestinian/Arab actions and focus on Israel ONLY. They obviously love Palestinians and Arabs thus they therefore cannot be anti-semetic as Arabs are semetic people as well! I claimed that when they use the term zionism, in their mind they mean Jew. I believe they hate Jews and i believe it not only shows in their statement, but Diggin is obsessed in asking his questions to every poster who comes on here, that is why I tried to add balance by showing the atrocities Palestinians had committed.

I see both sides doing wrong and committing atrocities! I am trying to be balanced and offer another viewpoint.

I have no problem with anti-zionism when used in its true sense.

Bush & co are all non-jewish zionists (right wing christians) hell bent on war. Trillian's of Dollars go missing during his administration and it gets blamed on one Jew by Digging??? Come on, please!

Again I believe that the elite Illuminati bankers and industrialists have a zionist agenda but that has nothing to do with most jews, who are not zionists. In fact, the vast majority of zionists are American christians, i am sure you know that!

Cheers for the debate.

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Yes it's obvious you hate jews, just say it!

I just added the well-worn label to the above statement.

I imagine that if a predominant percentage of Italians operated 96% of the world's media or had an extraordinarily large representation in Western Governments, or bombarded the world with pro-Italian Propaganda Films from their Italian-dominated movie studios, yeah, Italians too might get blamed for much of the world's ills.

But I think most of the blame can be laid directly on the feet of the folks who keep screaming for "peace and harmony" and try to paint Palestinian "atrocities" with the same brush as Israeli atrocities. The original crime was the invasion and occupation. There can be no crime in resisting invasion and occupation...nothing the Palestinians do to resist can be considered a crime. Period.

Saying so doesn't mean I hate Jews, or love Palestinians or I think all Palestinians are saints, or Arabs don't kill Arabs...all it means is the Zionist\Rothschild project of Israel is the original crime, and the displaced, indigenous people have a right to defend themselves any way they can.

All this is moot to the topic though, and I think we agree on that much...that Jews are not the problem as much as Zionism is the problem. However if Zionism is the problem, then Israel is the problem.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Anyone that proclaims to be one of "God's Chosen People" like they are a part of some sort of a master race (like the Nazis and their aryan race proclamation), I would be very very cautious and untrusting toward. Any one that would use a horrible event like the holocaust to push their agenda or to put themselves in a place of power over others, silencing critics in the name of being antisemtic and/or to put themselves on a pedestal of some kind, I would be very wary of. I don't trust the adl, thats for sure.

That being said there are many evil people in this world that wish to do others harm, so in my school of thought, don't trust anyone.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Its not Israelis ITS ZIONISM and EGOIC GREED.

Real Jews have no problems and bring good wholesome traditions and history.

ZIONAZI's are Jew /Christian - NEOCONS who want to destroy the population of the world, enslave the remaining humanity to their wills.

We are Goyim Cattle to these people, they believe they are "Gods chosen" (by god they men EGO/ SATAN) because they are rich and powerful.
We are using up THEIR land and resources.
WE ARE SLAVES TO THEIR SUPREME GOD BLESSED RACE (Their god being Ego/Satan of Gun Oil and Drugs)
We must be culled so that they may create Heaven on Earth or NEW ZION.

SICK SICK SICK and I will die any day standing against these pigs, these blights on humanity.
They own the Media, The Government, Banks etc. ITS ALL TRACEABLE!!!!!!!!!
They fund all sides of war and Mossad has so much involvement in 9-11 they pretty much SIGNED THE PLANES!

UGH I am so over the eternal VICTIMS known as "Jews Zionists" Their scum has hidden truth about their HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS in Gaza and Palestine.

THEY LIED AND STOLE AND CHEATED THE UK and USA to get Israel turned over to them, THEN they killed off the Semitic Jews (YOU know the ones who look like Muslims or look like Gypsies) in WW2

I can go on for days with why ZIONISTS must be stopped, BUT BUT BUT BUT!!!!!!!!!
So must ALL extreme groups.

Remember: Die before you kill, Give before you take and above all LOVE before you hate.
If any groups moves against these basic laws in a good life, then I am against them and will defend my friends and family till the death.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Straight from the horses mouth:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electric Crown
That's funny, I thought everything was the fault of white Americans. I'll gladly share the blame with
jews though.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Electric Crown because: dunno, I just like to edit #
A lot of "White" American are really ZIONAZIS

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

I guess its because a majority of the media owners are jewish, the federal reserve is run by jews, most big banks are run by jews, hollywood is run by jews, and the american congress is bought by AIPAC.

I guess that would be an American perspective. lol

Dunno if it was your pic or what you said but I laughed a lot. SO TRUE!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Its because (and this is what i heard from my 98 year old free mason grandfather that he heard from his grandfather) the semites started the first war over land. Which in turn caused retaliation from the entire known world at the time.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
jesus was white, black and semitic. he was egyptian, european and jewish. he also had mongoloid dna. he essentially represented the gene pool of every race on the planet.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

We both agree that the next World War will revolve around that region. Your inability to recognize what is facilitating this is the difference. I would have thought that would have made it more clear. Please look through the thread for the citations and references. Thanks.

God bless!

SATAN and the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati are facillitating the NWO....New World Order!

Your chasing ghosts and wasting peoples time. I guess that would be ok if it weren't so damm mainstream and rascist on top of everything else. Zionism means jews wanted a home and got it....thats it...nothing more and nothing less. The whole CHARADE is purposefully being overblown by the media because israel is the load bearing pillar on which the ww3 alliances have been forged. Why do you think we NEVER hear anything about northern ireland, cyprus, kashmir, darfur, northern sri lanka, the dictatorships of central and south america, etc?

Its ALWAYS suicide bomber in israel by palestinians!!! Do you never ask yourself why palestinians and israelis are SO DAMM SPECIAL? Why do they monopolise MY nine o'clock news every day? Come on dude, get a clue!

The talmud is MAINSTREAM rabbinical literature: From wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Talmud (Hebrew: תַּלְמוּד talmūd "instruction, learning", from a root lmd "teach, study") is a central text of mainstream Judaism, in the form of a record of rabbinic discussions pertaining to Jewish law, ethics, philosophy, customs and history.

The Talmud has two components: the Mishnah (c. 200 CE), the first written compendium of Judaism's Oral Law; and the Gemara (c. 500 CE), a discussion of the Mishnah and related Tannaitic writings that often ventures onto other subjects and expounds broadly on the Tanakh.

The terms Talmud and Gemara are often used interchangeably. The Gemara is the basis for all codes of rabbinic law and is much quoted in other rabbinic literature. The whole Talmud is also traditionally referred to as Shas (ש"ס), a Hebrew abbreviation of shisha sedarim, the "six orders" of the Mishnah.

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with babylonia or even jewish mysticism which incidently is called KABALLAH

Kabbalah (Hebrew: קַבָּלָה‎, Qabbalah lit. "receiving"; Qabala) is a discipline and school of thought concerned with the mystical aspect of Rabbinic Judaism. It is a set of esoteric teachings meant to explain the relationship between an eternal and mysterious Creator and the mortal and finite universe (His creation). While it is heavily used by some denominations, it is not a denomination in and of itself; it is a set of scriptures that exist outside the traditional Jewish Scriptures. Kabbalah seeks to define the nature of the universe and the human being, the nature and purpose of existence, and various other ontological questions. It also presents methods to aid understanding of these concepts and to thereby attain spiritual realization. Kabbalah originally developed entirely within the realm of Jewish thought and constantly uses classical Jewish sources to explain and demonstrate its esoteric teachings. These teachings are thus held by kabbalists to define the inner meaning of both the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible) and traditional rabbinic literature, as well as to explain the significance of Jewish religious observances.

YES there most likely is a babylonian conspiracy, which was a province of sumeria, which is today part of iraq and syria but ALL the MAINSTREAM religions have been corrupted millenia ago and the real jewels such as book of enoch and book of the giants HAVE BEEN BANNED! I already explained everything pages ago but here:

Books banned by the Council of Laodicea
Barnabas
I Clement
II Clement
Christ and Abgarus
The Apostles' Creed
I Hermas-Visions
II Hermas-Commands
III Hermas-Similitudes
Ephesians
I Infancy
II Infancy
Mary
Magnesians
Nicodemus
Paul and Seneca
Paul and Thecla
Philippians
Philadelphians
Polycarp
Romans
Trallians
Letters of Herod and Pilate
The First Book of Adam and Eve
The Second Book of Adam and Eve
The Secrets of Enoch
The Psalms of Solomon
The Odes of Solomon
The Fourth Book of Maccabees
The Story of Ahikar
The Testament of Reuben
Asher
Joseph
Simeon
Levi
Judah
Issachar
Zebulum
Dan
Naphtali
Gad
Benjamin

Source: The Lost Books of the Bible and the Forgotten Books of Eden.
Published by World Bible Publishers, Inc 1926

Why would the roman emporers ban those books if they loved christianity and religion in general? Maybe because they were pagans? Maybe paganism equals covert satanism since people get sacrificed at the alter including the mayans, aztecs, etc? The romans WERE pagans!

ALL religions are bogus and the worst offender is the roman catholic church, in fact you dont even need to do research on this topic. Just look at all the child molestors who never get punished and no divorce, no gay rights, no premarital sex, nothing nada! All roads lead to rome but even rome is not the final conspiracy...its just the final conspiracy before "going off the deep end".

13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati
The Astor Bloodline The Bundy Bloodline

The Collins Bloodline The DuPont Bloodline The Freeman Bloodline

The Kennedy Bloodline The Li Bloodline The Onassis Bloodline The Reynolds Bloodline

The Rockefeller Bloodline The Rothschild Bloodline The Russell Bloodline The Van Duyn Bloodline

Merovingian

For the last time ONLY the rothschild family is of jewish ancestory and yes they controll ALL central banks, then we have an irish family, an italian family, a dutch family, a chineese family, a greek family, and the rest I am not sure about. If you don't believe me google "13 bloodlines of the illuminati" and find out for yourself!

And Albert Pike was the southern grand master of the illuminatti order in the USA and HE FOUNDED the KKK(Ku Klux Klan0, planned 3 world wars along with others and was a 33 degree mason which is REQUIRED to join the illuminati. In fact the Rights of Memphis and Misram go up to 99 degrees and is based on egyptian masonry which point to the orion and draco constellaton for the ultimate conspiracy which ties everything together. The annukaki originally settled in sumeria(mesopotamia) and setup the kingdom of babylonia............

Where do you think the book of genesis is based on and why do you think god ruled against the egyptian pharoes and helped "the chosen ones" escape bondage in the great exodus? Because yahweh was against the babylonian whore egyptians....THATS WHY! Yet you blame the jews because you have no idea of history or the bible.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

welllllll actually, jehovah wasn't always mad at egypt. in fact, he was only temporarily mad at egypt if you follow the rest of the cookie crumb trail. if you've read sitchin, you probably think enlil is jehovah and that enki was yahweh. truth is, yahweh IS jehovah, so enki is known as jehovah in some parts of the bible and enlil is known as jehovah in other parts of the bible. in other words, it's not as cut and dry as you think. we just don't have all the details at this point. and the details we do have, are suffering from some translation bias

jesus was heir and the last pharaoh of egypt, heir to the throne of the roman empire, and as a result, heir to rulership of israel both via descendancy from david (who was also a pharaoh) and via his position as heir apparent to the empire of the world. . so they killed him. personally, i theorize he was enki in a human body. jesus and enki share the desire to save humans from the anger of enlil, and enki was the son of enlil. i guess it's too obvious.
edit on 3-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I have studied Nazism, world war 2's holocaust, ( in which the historical revisionists blatantly ignore the CONCRETE evidence to justify their hatred) and it all reminds me of line from Neitche, who said
"Convictions are a greater enemy of truth than lies."
These hateful anti-semites hold such convictions that the truth no longer matters.

And now for the part that those anti-semitic black hearts will begin their attack on my character...and I implore the fair-minded progressive thinkers to consider my next words carefully.

I am a jew. I was born a jew. Now even though I am Athiest, in my studies of attempting to understand this hatred of me. these people who want me dead...I struggle in tears to understand why I deserve to die for being born something I did not decide to be. And it terrifies me. And this is why.

When I turned 18, I didnt get a letter in the mail saying, "congratulations and welcome to the secret Jew club!"
No invite. No secret society.

So I say this: Fine, hate those that manipulate the system. Hate those jews, if its true, who some claim run the world.
But 70 years ago, the nazis decided that ALL JEWS MUST DIE.

Again, it brings me to tears...WHY DO I HAVE TO DIE?!?! WHAT DID I DO?

Im a junior in social work and English at my university! I want to give back to the community! I volunteer teaching young people how to read and pass the florida FCATS ( a comprehensive exam for high school in florida)

I try hard to be a good man. So again, to say, ALL JEWS ARE IN ON IT,...how can you people believe this?!

I am so scared of these people who want me dead for something I cant control..I want to be a good man who does his part to help society...I love, I bleed red blood..and I live in fear of the men who want my death merely for being born a jew that I dont even practice..

Please help me...help me understand..If I have no #ing clue what this conspiracy is...if I have no idea what that secret club you say exists is...why me? WHY ME? I want to live!!

I dont want to die..I want to be a good man...What did I do!!!!

-In solemn regret for the men who have given jews a bad name..and in terror of my guilt by some immensely disassociated connection, please my friends..tell me why I must die or pay for this madness..

In tears...in terror...and in hope for empathy...please someone tell me my crimes.
-Corey
edit on 3-2-2011 by foxlogan2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by foxlogan2

i hear ya. i get the same thing for being white, being female and being christian. my theory is, the whole planet has went kabonkers. i don't want to kill anybody. and i don't intend to, nor would i enjoy seeing it happen to anyone else.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I have studied Nazism, world war 2's holocaust, ( in which the historical revisionists blatantly ignore the CONCRETE evidence to justify their hatred) and it all reminds me of line from Neitche, who said
"Convictions are a greater enemy of truth than lies."
These hateful anti-semites hold such convictions that the truth no longer matters.

And now for the part that those anti-semitic black hearts will begin their attack on my character...and I implore the fair-minded progressive thinkers to consider my next words carefully.

What a crock..
No one denies that Jews were killed..
I dislike the fact that THEY want everyone to believe it was ALL about them..
It wasn't..
Over 50 million men, women and children died in that war..
THAT'S THE HOLOCAUST..
The number of Jews that really died has NEVER been confirmed...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

A few thousand years ago the romans felt the same about you ya know? as a christian youd be singled out..crucified..people wanted you dead and for what?

It such a terrifying feeling to be the victim of this hate!

why cant these people who hate us just make it clear they hate the people that are the BAD PEOPLE, instead of ambiguously saying all jews must die!?

So terrified...

oh god.. WHy me!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxlogan2
reply to post by undo

why cant these people who hate us just make it clear they hate the people that are the BAD PEOPLE, instead of ambiguously saying all jews must die!?

i dunno. i've asked that question a few times. gotten lots of different answers, but essentially it goes back to the comfort of the stereotype. i've caught myself doing the same thing to other people as well. it's hard to avoid it when discussing these topics with people.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

If your speaking from your convictions..and not a scientific open minded sense of the pursuit of truth..there is no points in arguing with you.

but if you read my post..I did not seek a pity party,
I made a point that jews were singled out. I didnt name numbers..though the germans were a very numbers and document oriented people..and you can find the numbers from eichman and himmler and more rather easily online,

however ..it seems your convictions..your enemy of truth..inspired you to make some cruel point to imply i am some jewish apologist instead on someone who innocently wanted to note that many people do dispute how many died and the reality of the holocaust..

I appreciate you telling us that you dont dispute that, but by saying , or implying, I tried to make the jewish plight sound greater than..the russians for example..who lost more than 20 million..(atrocious) if you read my post thats absolutely not my intent youll see.

I only remarked on the jewish dead because this is a post about anti-semitism..and my fear for my life for no reasons I can control..which brings me to tears.

I dont belive the jewish losses over shadow the other dead.

but it is revisionist racists who claim the amount of jewish dead is a changing number.

This post I am writing now may just...by blackhearted jewhating monstrous people, be used to make unsubstantiated claims about inaccuracies in the jewish death count..but those people are blinded by hate..and they refuse to examine the evidence..of which is so absolutely clear..that if they kindly asked, I could provide evidence a irrefutable as the earth being more than a billion years old.

Sadly..I fear the same people that loathe evidence such as the holocaust also loathe evidence that the earth is more than 6000 years old, and struggle to find the earth is round since that bastard copernicus and his blasphemy was surely doomed to hell..lol

PS. look up eichmanns notes..look up the testimonies of the ss guars..the jewish prisoners..himmlers and goebbels transcribed speeches..the official documents from the hundreds of death camps.. or more, the polish and russian population numbers from the government offices which easily substantiate the missing jews..which is why the numbers of around 6-8 million are considered accurate by the greatest and most prominent history and science professors in every major univeristy.
too many sadly foolish people discount the fact that modern academia makes clear these numbers and facts,,

please ask yourself...did you make that comments because you personally dont know the number? or because for some..sad deep seeded number..you dont want to know the number?.....

i feel sorry for you

I never implied the jewish deaths were more important..I merely remarked on them as the subject of this forum here in particular is about jews..

please dont pick and choose from my writing here to make some cruel statement about my intentions..they couldnt be more clear in my pursuit of altruism.
edit on 3-2-2011 by foxlogan2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I only remarked on the jewish dead because this is a post about anti-semitism..and my fear for my life for no reasons I can control..which brings me to tears.

Why would you fear for your life??
I know many Jews, none fear for their life..
They are good, normal people...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

something that's not helping is what happened in russia under communism. alot of dead people,more christians died under stalin than jews died under hitler, and we didn't hear a thing about it for decades. it's not in our popular movies or novelizations. and there were alot of jews in the leadership of not only the bolsheviks but the communist party. this didn't help the plight of jews in general, either. it's like we've all been using hitler as an insult against people who are prejudice, when stalin made him look like a good guy by comparison. (oh and stalin started killing jews too, but not till hitler had his little romp thru jewish settlements between the borders of europe and moscow and we don't hear about that either. something REALLY strange is going on)
edit on 3-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

in my research into ww2..I found websites from the aryan brotherhood...the [hate-site-nolink]
and many more.

I peered into the abyss...and it peered back at me with a thousand voices ringing out for the wish that hitler was more successful.

thats why.

i suppose I am a triple threat my friends..
I am a jew.
I am gay.
I am a former U.S soldier who has served in Iraq.
And after losing my best friend..my PTSD has really destroyed by self esteem and filled my daily life with fear.

I admit some of this fear as exemplified by my words here may seem silly..sure..

but to say there arent a league of people who want me dead for these things I was born as.. would be untrue.

I depend on the progressive men and women in this world who still belive in our american forefathers ideals.

All men are created equal..and deserve to live their lives in freedom and liberty.

to obfuscate those patriotic ideals with hate...well..those individuals guilty of such terrify me.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join