It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
These last 2 or 3 pages maybe more is exactly why I posted this in the first place.The polarization of the replies are the real reason for the blame placing.I can see that clearly now. It appears that many do not know the difference between zionists and jews.This difference was explained to me in detail with dictionary deffinitions by MyMindIsMyOwn quite a few pages back in this thread. This was never ment to be a debate about the arab/isreali conflict.I simply was interested in finding out why it seems there are so many references to the jews being responsible for everything bad that is happening in the world.It seems every where I look people blame a people who are few in number for things they probably don't even care about.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Excellent response!

I agree and am (was) in the same boat.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

You know I could have sworn that it was all "WHITEY'S" Fault.

Usually all I hear is everything is the white man's fault.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

The Hebron massacre refers to the killing of sixty-seven Jews on 23 and 24 August 1929 in Hebron, then part of the British Mandate of Palestine, by [color=cyan]Arabs incited to violence by rumors that Jews were massacring Arabs in Jerusalem and seizing control of Muslim holy places. This massacre, together with that of Safed, sent shock waves through Jewish communities in Palestine and across the world.

en.wikipedia.org...

Rumors ?!

this all could have been a false flag operation in 1929 ?

perhaps by British and Zionist agents ?

here's a little more info:

www.myspace.com...

its easy to blame the Jews with "Rumors" Yes?

edit on 2-2-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I could be wrong ,but aren't most jews white???????

edit on 2/2/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

MANY of the "white Americans" ARE cloaked "Jews" operating behind the scenes and under the table. the guilty parties always blame somebody else for their deeds and schemes. always through the media circles.

You forgot who OWNS the media..... J.P. Morgan, the banking family.

U.S. Congressional Record February 9, 1917: J.P. Morgan interests bought 25 of America's leading newspapers, and inserted their own editors, in order to control the media. www.mindfully.org...

JP Morgan: Our next big media player? (April 13, 2010) JP Morgan controls 54 U.S. daily newspapers,and owns 31 television stations. www.newsandtech.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

yes, but not all of them and surely the American settlers were christian pilgrims am I incorrect in this? AT least 2/3 of the whites are christian. Then Jewish. Then like maybe 1 % other religous backgrounds.
edit on 2-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: edit to fix sentence.
FOR INSTANCE
Thats an awful small population to blame the world's ills on going by this chart!

edit on 2-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling wtf?
& ADDING STUFF

edit on 2-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: JFC

edit on 2-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: to add more

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I agree there defiantly is a very long line of people who have been blaming jewish people for our problems. Think back at the Great Black Plague people were blaming and burning Jews,Cats ETC... I think people just need somebody or something to blame and jews are a easy target. I mean this in the nicest way and in no way trying to be racist! Jewish people are everywhere therefore Easy targets.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

Well said there young man.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by xuenchen

MANY of the "white Americans" ARE cloaked "Jews" operating behind the scenes and under the table. the guilty parties always blame somebody else for their deeds and schemes. always through the media circles.

You forgot who OWNS the media..... J.P. Morgan, the banking family.

U.S. Congressional Record February 9, 1917: J.P. Morgan interests bought 25 of America's leading newspapers, and inserted their own editors, in order to control the media. www.mindfully.org...

JP Morgan: Our next big media player? (April 13, 2010) JP Morgan controls 54 U.S. daily newspapers,and owns 31 television stations. www.newsandtech.com...

yes yes,

that's what makes it so easy!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
Originally posted by Yankee451

HongKong...you appear to be anti-Zionist, but at the same time you're a firm believer in the propaganda which only supports Zionism. You even mention blameless Jews paying the price in the end, which I agree with completely...but the problem is that BECAUSE Israel is an Apartheid, "Jews-only" state, their actions are associated with Jews the world over, so it can be argued that the biggest threat to Jewish safety is being dished out by Israel itself, making Israelis and by extension, JEWS their own worst enemies.

Israel is the last vestige of European colonialism in the middle east, which uses Judaism as both a front and a scapegoat.

Yankee, I don't have any argument with you however, Israel is not an Apartheid state at all. Many Muslim, Christians, Arabs and Druze live and work side by side with Jews. They serve in the Israeli military and government too, so you are mistaken about that fact.

All I want is everybody to stop spreading the hate and start to learn to live with each other.

The Zionist agenda supported by Bush and his zionist cronies, along with the Christian right wing who want to create WW3 so their version of prophesies come true, are the problem. Not Jews!

Well, isn't that what this thread is about? We're all trying to explain the difference between Zionism and Judaism, but you're still insisting that Israel isn't Apartheid, and you earlier accused another poster of blind hatred of Jews just because he pointed out that Jews are the predominate "ethnic" group in banking, government, and the like.

I assume no one on these boards are the authors of the Protocols, or the Covenant, and like me they are struggling to make sense of the world while re-learning history and probably a little morality too, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to note that the very things mentioned in those documents appear to be taking place to our reality in gut-wrenching, real-time-yet-slow-motion, agonizing detail. It is unfortunate that a disproportionate percentage (as compared to demographics) of the people in positions of power to enact such things as blanket propaganda, higher educationindoctrination and social engineering, environmental regulationdegradation and above all, International Finance, are indeed Jewish.

It's not our fault for noticing, so although you may not have an argument with me, I have one with you.

Anymore, after the last decade of revelation, after body-slamming, mind-numbing revelation, I start looking at people screaming "racism" as Agents Provocateurs at best or useful idiots at worst, and too often its the pot calling the kettle black.

Jewish elitism, AKA, Zionism is the worst kind of racism. I know this man, I've seen it...got family and friends in politics and AIPAC who would stay single for decades while scouring the world over for just the right Jewish girl to marry...no Gentiles need apply. My family would joke with him about it, and even I enjoyed the humor, but eventually I became disgusted with the double standard. That attitude was no different than what we were taught about the Nazis.

I'm not going to get into the specifics about Israeli apartheid, but I do recommend you hold your nose and learn more from the people who you think hate Jews, which, even if they do, doesn't make them wrong.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Yankee, I was born jewish, although I grew up to despise all religions as I can see they are a tool of brainwashing and dumbing down people. I don't consider myself jewish although I have jewish blood and because of that I have been labled a kite, yid, jewboy, etc., at school I was taunted with 'go back the gas chambers' and 'tight jew', ended up in lots of fights or getting picked on by older kids for being different and this was just the norm growing up in London, in schools that had few jews. I am not scarred by these episodes and think myself well balanced (even if you guys don't).

i came from a single parent family, my mum did three jobs (secretary, office cleaner in evenings and cook on weekends) just to keep us all fed and clothed. Later on in my teenage years, we moved to what was considered a more jewish area and things were very different. It was much easier going to school and clubs mixing with people who don't label you and blame you for all societies ill's. Maybe that is why jew's tend to stick together!

In my life I have met jewish accountants, solicitors (lawyers), doctors, stock brokers, chefs, DJ's, waiters/waitresses, hotel staff, business owners but I have NEVER met a jewish banker? Isn't that a little strange when we are meant to be all bankers controlling the world? Now of course they move in different circles and here's the rub, different circles to the majority of jews who just live normal lives doing normal things. There are lots of jewish doctors, lawyers and solicitors because they work towards a career (work hard to get there). However, for every jewish account, doctor, etc., there are thousands more who are christian, muslim or hindu and that is just in the UK and the USA.

So how do you think jews feel (even when they don't practise religion) when all they here is the kind of BS drivel about jews controlling the world, all bankers are jews (absolute nonsense) blah, blah, blah!

For your information, I did not marry a jewish girl but a catholic, I have had relationships with jewish, catholic, church of England, buddhist and muslim women in the past.

From a poor family, I have worked hard, I have a fairly comfortable life, I live in Asia and travel the world. I have spent alot of time in Dubai, Egypt, Bahrain, Qatar, Malaysia and Indonesia all muslim countries and I do not hate any muslim, christian, buddhist or jew but I do hate biggots and whilst you personally don't come across as a bigot on this board, others do!

One thing I must add from all honesty (and i have been honest) is that I could never understand the typical stereotype of the jew as I never met anyone like that until in my 30's I got involved with two jews from New York and then I understood where the stereotyping was coming from, but the majority of jews I have met in the UK are not like that at all.

I hope I have put another perspective to all the discussions on this board and again I do not support zionism nor do I condone the atrocities of the Israeli's or those of the Palestinians.

Whether you believe the 'protocols of zion' or not, people should understand that most jews do not control the world, nor do they deem themselves special, they just want to get on with their lives and be left alone!

The people who control the world are the elite and they consist of Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindu's in different countries all over the world. have any of you seen the power of the Vatican in South/central America and the Philippines? Now that is control!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
the "Blame" is well constructed and well financed.

False Flag (choreographed catastrophes) operations have been used for generations for various motives: the seizure of additional land and/or natural/mineral resources (domestic or foreign), the acquisition of cheap labor, economic destabilization, the military depopulation of indigenous populations, the destruction of religious or political ideologies, the establishment of political tyranny or a coup d'etat (as experienced after 9/11with the establishment of the PATRIOT Act and the Department of Homeland Security), to assist an allegedly threatened ally or to protect U.S. citizens living in a foreign country. The foundational factor in the majority of all false flag operations is the imposition of greater restrictions on worldwide residential populations in order to implement internationalism or globalism, formerly known as the utopian New World Order under the direction of an elite hierarchy. False flag catastrophes include terrorist attacks, assassinations of political leaders, "natural" disasters, industrial "accidents," armed assaults against citizens (Waco, Ruby Ridge, Kent State), economic assaults in the form of economic crashes like 1929 or more recently the banker bailouts, both massive redistribution scams. The prevailing feature in all of these circumstances, whether manmade or "natural," is the transference of culpability followed by the government's predictable exploitation of any and all circumstances.

False flag operations manipulate individuals, either dupes or well-paid, skilled operatives — who masquerade as purported enemy aggressors. Aircraft or ships are either camouflaged to conceal their identity or marked in such a way as to confuse witnesses......

read the whole article::

www.renewamerica.com...

and perhaps well manipulated through controversy ....

jewfakesnforgeries.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Being a member of the "Chosen People" implies a higher sense of obligation and responsibility, not privilege. In other words, Jews are held (by God) to a higher standard. And when that high standard is not met, disastrous consequences will follow (e.g., Biblical slavery, the Diaspora, the Holocaust, etc.). That, my friends, is why Jews are blamed for everything and anything bad in the world. It makes no sense for a small group of millions out of billions of people to be blamed for just about everything bad on Earth. It defies common sense, really. And thus the divine explanation, summarized above, makes perfect sense.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
these lists accuse Mossad of false flags:::

www.whale.to...

www.forumpakistan.com...

Truth and Consequences ????

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

I grew up as one of a handful of white guys in all-Native communities in Alaska, what's your point? You say you want to stop the hatred, but you also appear to reject criticism of the actions of folks who are Jewish, because they're Jewish, and that's exactly what the false accusation of "anti-Semitism" yields...a preemptive shield to deflect needed criticism.

The point is that a disproportionate percentage of people who are manipulating power appear to be Jewish. To point that out does not make one anti-Semitic, just as noticing that Mafia families are predominantly Italian doesn't make me anti-Italian.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Those are all blanket statements, with little foundation for the answer the author of this thread is looking for. It is true that Jews control allot of the worlds money, it's true that Jews are a power house in Hollywood, and yes their presence is indeed felt in the halls of congress.

But so are all the other special interests in the world, Hollywood also knows a power broker called Scientology. The Europeans, the Swiss and so on are financial giants in the world around us and have just as much fingers in the pie of the world banks as the Jews. And as for congress, they are easily purchased by whomever is buying their dinner that night...for example the non-Jewish royal families in the middle east who control the world's oil supply.

So to sit here and run down the list of so called Jewish control machines is a bit general and inaccurate.

The sad truth is that Jews have always been blamed for the world's problems for hundreds and thousands of years they have been slaves, occupied, attacked, and survived multiple attempts to be wiped out as a race....yet they keep coming back.

You can say that all proves their evil controlling nature, or perhaps they can say it's because they are God's chosen people....but don't blame them for everything that's going wrong in the world around us.

That is simply uninformed and biased.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Thats a pretty ignorant statement there my friend, we most certianly are not all white....with the exception of me lol

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

People don't blame all the worlds ill's on the Italians do they?

I have not accused anyone here of being anti-semetic, please show me where I have used those words? People like Digging and Mayabong can see no wrong in the Palestinian/Arab actions and focus on Israel ONLY. They obviously love Palestinians and Arabs thus they therefore cannot be anti-semetic as Arabs are semetic people as well! I claimed that when they use the term zionism, in their mind they mean Jew. I believe they hate Jews and i believe it not only shows in their statement, but Diggin is obsessed in asking his questions to every poster who comes on here, that is why I tried to add balance by showing the atrocities Palestinians had committed.

I see both sides doing wrong and committing atrocities! I am trying to be balanced and offer another viewpoint.

I have no problem with anti-zionism when used in its true sense.

Bush & co are all non-jewish zionists (right wing christians) hell bent on war. Trillian's of Dollars go missing during his administration and it gets blamed on one Jew by Digging??? Come on, please!

Again I believe that the elite Illuminati bankers and industrialists have a zionist agenda but that has nothing to do with most jews, who are not zionists. In fact, the vast majority of zionists are American christians, i am sure you know that!

Cheers for the debate.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
[color=cyan]Some people even blame the Jews for being Jesuits !!!!

thy-weapon-of-war.blogspot.com...

Many people love to point the finger at the Jesuits as the cause of the world's troubles.

The Jesuit order is a Roman Catholic order of priests and scholars. Their leadership live in the Vatican.

The great secret however is that the society of Jesus was organized by crypto-Jews.

The Jesuit society was created in 1534 by a group of Marrano Jews: Ignatius Loyola, Alfonso Salmeron and Diego Lainez.

In 1492 the entire Jewish community of Spain, some 200 000 of them, were expelled. Amidst these expulsions the tactic of crypto-Judaism is taken up by many in the Jewish community in order to hide and evade exile and persecution. But the conversion is always a dishonest one and they continue their Jewish practices in secret.

The founder of the Jesuit order Ignatius Loyola himself was a crypto-Jew of the occult cabala. In 1491 Loyola began his subversive activities in the Jewish Illuminati order of Spain under the guise of Roman Catholicism.

As John Torell explains:

"In 1491 San Ignacio de Loyola was born in the Basque province of Guipuzcoa, Spain. His parents were Marranos and at the time of his birth the family was very wealthy. As a young man he became a member of the Jewish Illuminati order in Spain. As a cover for his crypto Jewish activities, he became very active as a Roman Catholic. On May 20, 1521 Ignatius (as he was now called) was wounded in a battle, and became a semi‑cripple. Unable to succeed in the military and political arena, he started a quest for holiness and eventually ended up in Paris where he studied for the priesthood. In 1534 he had moved to Rome where he founded the "JESUIT ORDER," which was to become the most vile, bloody and persecuting order in the Roman Catholic Church."

Still, many of the Jews who were expelled from Spain headed over to Africa and began selling slaves to south American colonies of the Portuguese and Spanish empires. This later flourished into the full out trans-Atlantic slave trade where some 99 million Africans perished.

On top of their Jewish roots, the Jesuits have always behaved similarly to the perfidious Jewish elite. Like the Jews, the Jesuits have been expelled from many nations. By the 18th century the society had acquired a reputation in Europe for political maneuvering and economic exploitation. The common conception was that the Jesuits were greedy plotters who would constantly meddle in state affairs through their ties with influential members of the Royal Court in order to further their own interests. Who does this remind you of?

Take into consideration the Jesuit order's Jewish origins and how the general historical behavior of Jesuits is completely mimetic to that of Jews. Could it be that they are one in the same? You decide.

Here are a few quotes that echo these facts:

"You never observe a great intellectual movement in Europe in which the Jews do not greatly participate. The first Jesuits were Jews that mysterious Russian diplomacy which so alarms Western Europe, is organised & principally carried on by Jews; that mighty revolution which is at this moment preparing in Germany & which will be in fact a 2nd & greater Reformation & of which so little is as yet known in England." -Englands Jewish PM, Benjamin Disraeli Ch 24 Lord George Bentinck: Political Biography, 1852

"The Illuminati Order was preceded in the 1500's in Spain by the "Alumbrados," a Christian heresy started by crypto Jews called "Marranos." The founder of the Jesuit Order, Ignatius of Loyola, was a Marrano/Alumbrado. Thus when people today argue whether it is the Jesuits or Zionists who are responsible for our troubles, they are really talking about the same beast." -David Livingstone, author of "Terrorism and the Illuminati"

-ZionCrimeFactory

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join