It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cybertroy

Hi Cybertroy! What do you think about the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, and the King David Hotel bombings?

What do you think about the five dancing Israelis that were apprehended after being seen celebrating the attack on September 11?

What do you think about the Federal Reserve refusing Congress the ability to audit it. In other words, The Fed, which a private bank of Rothschild, would not allow the government to count the gold that belongs to the people of the United States.

What do you think about the brutal murder of the Tsar Nicholas II and his entire family at the hands of the Zionists for his refusal to enslave his people to the Zionist banks?
edit on 2-2-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

guess it's pretty obvious you aren't going to comment on my prior thoughts on the subject. i did watch the video and although it was sad and dark, it made me feel just about as bad as watching what happened to the women of afghanistan at the hands of the taliban, and what happened to the people of the world as a result of the inquisition, and what happened to the branch davidians, and pol pot's victims and chairman mao's revolution, which resulted in a lot of people being eaten as a food source.

. so i'm not sure what you're trying to say, beyond pointing out that power corrupts and when people have that much power, it corrupts ALOT. i had already watched videos about stalin so i was familar with quite a bit of that. did you know stalin started rounding up jews and killing them too, and that he killed pretty much everyone that he thought might challenge his power, which i'm guessing included jewish members of his polit bureau or whatever he called it at the time. what race was he? if he wasn't a jew, how'd he get his position?

aren't some synagogue jews, atheistic by biblical standards? meaning that they don't believe in things like resurrection or an afterlife?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

Great post, yes I started reading the quotes from the Talmud one day and I was shocked. I can't believe this is a sacred book to some.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do so many people think that the isrealies and the jews in general are responsible for all the ills if the world.I'll grant you the fact that they are involved in some things ,but then so are we.What makes you think that they are all powerful in the world.

I can tell you why some people think they are responsible for everything, because the people who are telling those conpiracy's are a bunch of nazi's and conspiracy theories are some kind of code for antisemitic propaganda. They just try to get you to their side, but now on a more subtile and dangerous way by brainwashing you that jewish people and today's government are here to do evil.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Interesting.

People who investigate history and current events and who put two and two together to deduce that virtually everything government\media\education says is a self-serving lie are "brainwashed" and nascent racists , yet folks who accept everything they learned in government indoctrination centers (public schools), or from government propaganda media (CBS\FOX\NPR\NYT), or from the millionaires in congress are logical and rational, and assumed, NOT "brainwashed".

Is that about the size of it?

Speaking for myself, I started in the same boat as the next American idiot...believing my alleged education was real, and that Democrats were the good guys (some believe Republicans are the good guys), and that America is an altruistic nation with the best intentions towards the rest of the world. I would absolutely assume someone who doubted any piece the holocaust story to be a Nazi-sympathizer, and criticism of Israel was equal to being "anti-Semitic".

There are endless examples of beliefs I held without really knowing WHY I held them...here are a few:

Hitler was the devil incarnate, even though I knew next to nothing about him.
If someone mentioned "6-Million", I knew immediately what they were referring to.
Americans had walked on the moon, I watched it on the TV.
WWII was a "good" war.
Propaganda only occurred in totalitarian countries, the US has the most free and open media on earth.
Etc, etc, etc...

But then came Gore's capitulation to Bush, followed by 911 and I started questioning what I thought I knew.

To do that, I started looking at places I used to avoid. I couldn't get an honest view of the world if I refused to look at certain information. The more I tried to look at competing information, the more sense the world started to make. I took the time to read history, news and opinion from all over the world; once I found myself reading an article by an author who's name I hadn't paid attention to...and when I was almost done with it, I thought to myself "wow, this guy makes a lot of sense, who is he?', so I looked at the byline and was horrified to see I was agreeing with David Duke!

Being of Jewish heritage, that really freaked me out.

But why does the name David Duke have almost the same impact as Adolf Hitler?

Why do we feel a visceral, knee-jerk reaction to reject anything that might shine a positive light on those two characters, even though most people know very, very little about them other than what they learn from the media or our version of history?

Why? Well, because of "BRAINWASHING".

I was brainwashed BEFORE I started doing my own research you see, not after. I was indoctrinated to think a certain way, I did not indoctrinate myself to think otherwise.

People who don't question, who blindly accept, and who refuse to look at information contrary to their accepted beliefs are the brainwashed ones, not the folks who took the time to challenge everything they already believed, and came to a different conclusion afterward.

Here's a definition of indoctrination from Wikipedia:

Indoctrination is the process of inculcating ideas, attitudes, cognitive strategies or a professional methodology (see doctrine).[1] It is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned.[2] As such it is used pejoratively, often in the context of political opinions, theology or religious dogma. Instruction in the basic principles of science, in particular, can not properly be called indoctrination, in the sense that the fundamental principles of science call for critical self-evaluation and skeptical scrutiny of one's own ideas, a stance outside any doctrine.[3] In practice, however, a certain level of non-rational indoctrination, usually seen as miseducative, is invariably present.[4] The term is closely linked to socialization; in common discourse, indoctrination is often associated with negative connotations, while socialization refers to cultural or educational learning.

Here's Miriam-Webster's take on BRAINWASHING:

brain·wash·ing
noun \ˈbrān-ˌwȯ-shiŋ, -ˌwä-\
Definition of BRAINWASHING
: a forcible indoctrination to induce someone to give up basic political, social, or religious beliefs and attitudes and to accept contrasting regimented ideas
: persuasion by propaganda or salesmanship

Can you explain to me how I forcibly indoctrinated myself to be the racist I am today? Do you assume I was racist to begin with...that I was born that way, and that the decades of school, history and media exposure just couldn't override my hard-coded hatred for Jews (my own people according to my Grandfather), and that all it took was a little Nazi sympathetic propaganda to wake up the true me? Sounds silly, but that's what I'm hearing you say.

Please wake up.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
reply to post by cybertroy

Hi Cybertroy! What do you think about the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, and the King David Hotel bombings?

What do you think about the five dancing Israelis that were apprehended after being seen celebrating the attack on September 11?

What do you think about the Federal Reserve refusing Congress the ability to audit it. In other words, The Fed, which a private bank of Rothschild, would not allow the government to count the gold that belongs to the people of the United States.

What do you think about the brutal murder of the Tsar Nicholas II and his entire family at the hands of the Zionists for his refusal to enslave his people to the Zionist banks?

You keep quoting the same one sided questions at people, expecting them to see only your point of view however, there are always two sides to the story! Over the past 25 years i have done more research into the Illuminati, Israeli-Arab conflict, Zionism, UFO/Aliens and much other stuff and I have concluded history is lie! Few of the Illuminati bankers and corporations (its not only bankers) are Jewish and many have Nazi ties although I will agree that they do follow a Zionist agenda because it suits them but not because they are Jewish, not at all!

USS Liberty an unfortunate mistake that happens at times in war, the ship was in a war zone, Israel was under attack and saw a warship off its coast. Rather like the 'friendly fire' of British troops killed by US pilots in Iraq, it happens, its unfortunate, get over it like both nations have done.

The Lovon Affair, classic psi ops, learned from the British and Americans who are both masters of this. Many countries use these tactics to destabilise their enemies. At this stage the UK and USA were working against each other in their interests in the region. The Israeli's got caught! Fair game.

King David Bombings as a Brit, I am horrified I do not justify these tactics (bombings) by anybody and that includes the Palestinians and Arab terrorists as well as the IRA, UVF, Shining Path, Basq Separatists, Red Brigade, etc., anyone who bombs innocent people.

The Federal Reserve is a private bank as you say and owned by many families/corporations: Rockerfellas/Chase Manhattan, Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Rothschild Bank of Berlin, Lehman Brothers of New York Lazard Brothers of Paris Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy Goldman Sachs, Hanover National Bank, National Bank of Commerce: I agree it's not right the Fed should be owned by the Government but as one person pointed out that Americans allow it, its up to Americans to change it!

I am also appalled at some of the things the Israeli's do but if the Palestinians just stopped antogonizing with rockets, shootings, rock throwing and suicide bombs then maybe, just maybe they could both live in peace! My personal opinion is the Palestinians are their own worst enemy, they have terrible terrorist leaders and their tactics of hiding behind women and children to get the best media headlines is disgraceful, to say the least.

What do you think of following:

Aug 23, 1929, Hebron Massacre: Arab rioters killed 67 Jews in Hebron . Many of the dead were dismembered. Many incidents of rape were reported. Numerous homes were burned. The remaining Jewish community of Hebron fled to Jerusalem

Mar 17, 1954 - Terrorists ambushed a bus traveling from Eilat to Tel Aviv, and opened fire at short range when the bus reached the area of Maale Akrabim in the northern Negev. In the initial ambush, the terrorists killed the driver and wounded most of the passengers. The terrorists then boarded the bus, and shot each passenger, one by one. Eleven passengers were murdered. Survivors recounted how the murderers spat on the bodies and abused them. The terrorists could clearly be traced back to the Jordanian border, some 20 km from the site of the terrorist attack.

Sep 22, 1968 - Palestinian terrorists booby trapped a car. The car exploded in the shopping market Mahen Yehuda in Jerusalem, killing 12 people and wounding 70.

May 22, 1970- Palestinian terrorists attacked a school bus at the Mosha Avivim in the Upper Galilee. 9 children, the driver and 2 other adults are killed, and 19 children are wounded.

May 30, 1972 - Terrorists from the Red Army allied with the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine shoot indiscriminately in the Lod airport, killing 25 people and wounding 70.

December 17 1973 - Attack on EL Al and Lufthansa Planes at Rome Airport where 32 passengers were killed.

May 15, 1974 - Maalot Massacre: 22 children and several adults were killed (66 children were wounded) by Palestinian terrorists of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine.

Jul 06, 1989 - A Palestinian terrorist forced the Tel Aviv-Jerusalem bus off a cliff, killing 14 Israelis and wounding dozens of others.

These are just some of Palestianian/Arab terrorism events, much more can be read on www.lindasog.com...

However, I want to really ask you what you feel and think about the 1972 Munich Olympic Massacre? Airline Hijackings and blowing up the planes over various years? Achille Lauro Passenger Ship Hijacking in 1985, Rome and Vienna Airport attacks also in 1985?

Both sides have been guilty and need to learn together, its not all as one sided as you state. As for the land that you claim Israel illegally occupies? Land won in war is a fact you have to live with and you cannot deny that Israel has offered and given land back in exchange for peace, although they have not had much in return.

Just the facts!

edit on 2/2/11 by Hongkongphooey because: Bad Spelling

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Uh...the USS Liberty attack was only an unfortunate mistake in that they couldn't sink it in the almost two hours of attacking it in broad daylight. It was clearly marked and it was not the only eavesdropping machine in the area at the time. AWACS intercepted and recorded Israeli radio conversations where pilots said "But it's an American ship" and such.

That you accept the Israeli and US Government story about the Liberty tells me I don't really need to go over the rest of your post. It's clear what your role is here.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by notimportant

Interesting.

People who investigate history and current events and who put two and two together to deduce that virtually everything government\media\education says is a self-serving lie are "brainwashed" and nascent racists , yet folks who accept everything they learned in government indoctrination centers (public schools), or from government propaganda media (CBS\FOX\NPR\NYT), or from the millionaires in congress are logical and rational, and assumed, NOT "brainwashed".

Is that about the size of it?

Speaking for myself, I started in the same boat as the next American idiot...believing my alleged education was real, and that Democrats were the good guys (some believe Republicans are the good guys), and that America is an altruistic nation with the best intentions towards the rest of the world. I would absolutely assume someone who doubted any piece the holocaust story to be a Nazi-sympathizer, and criticism of Israel was equal to being "anti-Semitic".

There are endless examples of beliefs I held without really knowing WHY I held them...here are a few:

Hitler was the devil incarnate, even though I knew next to nothing about him.
If someone mentioned "6-Million", I knew immediately what they were referring to.
Americans had walked on the moon, I watched it on the TV.
WWII was a "good" war.
Propaganda only occurred in totalitarian countries, the US has the most free and open media on earth.
Etc, etc, etc...

But then came Gore's capitulation to Bush, followed by 911 and I started questioning what I thought I knew.

To do that, I started looking at places I used to avoid. I couldn't get an honest view of the world if I refused to look at certain information. The more I tried to look at competing information, the more sense the world started to make. I took the time to read history, news and opinion from all over the world; once I found myself reading an article by an author who's name I hadn't paid attention to...and when I was almost done with it, I thought to myself "wow, this guy makes a lot of sense, who is he?', so I looked at the byline and was horrified to see I was agreeing with David Duke!

Being of Jewish heritage, that really freaked me out.

But why does the name David Duke have almost the same impact as Adolf Hitler?

Why do we feel a visceral, knee-jerk reaction to reject anything that might shine a positive light on those two characters, even though most people know very, very little about them other than what they learn from the media or our version of history?

Why? Well, because of "BRAINWASHING".

I was brainwashed BEFORE I started doing my own research you see, not after. I was indoctrinated to think a certain way, I did not indoctrinate myself to think otherwise.

People who don't question, who blindly accept, and who refuse to look at information contrary to their accepted beliefs are the brainwashed ones, not the folks who took the time to challenge everything they already believed, and came to a different conclusion afterward.

Here's a definition of indoctrination from Wikipedia:

Indoctrination is the process of inculcating ideas, attitudes, cognitive strategies or a professional methodology (see doctrine).[1] It is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned.[2] As such it is used pejoratively, often in the context of political opinions, theology or religious dogma. Instruction in the basic principles of science, in particular, can not properly be called indoctrination, in the sense that the fundamental principles of science call for critical self-evaluation and skeptical scrutiny of one's own ideas, a stance outside any doctrine.[3] In practice, however, a certain level of non-rational indoctrination, usually seen as miseducative, is invariably present.[4] The term is closely linked to socialization; in common discourse, indoctrination is often associated with negative connotations, while socialization refers to cultural or educational learning.

Here's Miriam-Webster's take on BRAINWASHING:

brain·wash·ing
noun \ˈbrān-ˌwȯ-shiŋ, -ˌwä-\
Definition of BRAINWASHING
: a forcible indoctrination to induce someone to give up basic political, social, or religious beliefs and attitudes and to accept contrasting regimented ideas
: persuasion by propaganda or salesmanship

Can you explain to me how I forcibly indoctrinated myself to be the racist I am today? Do you assume I was racist to begin with...that I was born that way, and that the decades of school, history and media exposure just couldn't override my hard-coded hatred for Jews (my own people according to my Grandfather), and that all it took was a little Nazi sympathetic propaganda to wake up the true me? Sounds silly, but that's what I'm hearing you say.

Please wake up.

I don't have to wake u, I'm not paranoid.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Don't compare stones and home made fireworks with apaches, tanks and fighter jets. Palestinians are living in a cage while israel keeps expanding with illegal settlements.

Before you start rambling on about how 'evil' the palestinians are, than here's a good thread which nails the issue on whose the REAL agressor:

Palestinians conflict by numbers

Zionist Jews own the top banks, own 90% of media, own 80% of multinational corporations and israel is a tumor in the Middle East and as this tumor grows from nile to eupharates, it will bring on more death and destruction.While the American tax payers fund this zionist state and if required the ameircan mothers will sacrifice their young children for the protection of the god'schosen people.

Why do you think israel wants hosni mubarrak to stay in power? mubarrak didn't make $40 billion from thin air you know?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I don't have to wake u, I'm not paranoid.

No one said anything about paranoia. Are you dreaming too?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

What a brilliant, lucid, and substantial rebuttal! Thank you so much for sharing your time and being so discerning!!

God Bless!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Don't compare stones and home made fireworks with apaches, tanks and fighter jets. Palestinians are living in a cage while israel keeps expanding with illegal settlements.

Before you start rambling on about how 'evil' the palestinians are, than here's a good thread which nails the issue on whose the REAL agressor:

Palestinians conflict by numbers

Zionist Jews own the top banks, own 90% of media, own 80% of multinational corporations and israel is a tumor in the Middle East and as this tumor grows from nile to eupharates, it will bring on more death and destruction.While the American tax payers fund this zionist state and if required the ameircan mothers will sacrifice their young children for the protection of the god'schosen people.

Why do you think israel wants hosni mubarrak to stay in power? mubarrak didn't make $40 billion from thin air you know?

Yes it's obvious you hate jews, just say it! I was just trying to even up the one sided view that you and diggin are presenting. yes some Jews own banks and Corporations as do some Nazi's, Christians and Muslims FACT! You don't need to educate me on the Fed, Illuminati, Banks or Corporations. You should really read 'The Rise of the Fourth Reich' by Jim Marrs for a better perspective in the Corporate takeover, not just the bankers.

Rockets are not fireworks and all the so called other weapons you indicate are non lethal by your words have mamed and killed many people, not just Jews. If you had a gun and people were throwing rocks at you (with intent to kill) what would you do? If Canada or Mexico fired rockets across the border into American towns, what would the US governments response be?? Ignore it? Please be serious!

Israel uses their tanks, apaches and fighter jets in response to attacks by the Palestinians in the first place, if they stopped antagonising there would be no need to use and it would serve them better, believe me! They would have peace and land in return but they have idiots as leaders. Actually they have greedy idiots as most Palestinian leaders are in it for the money, check out what Yasser Arafat amassed, when most of the money sent to the PLO was for helping his people not himself.

If the Palestinians had those apaches, fighter jets and tanks, they would use them on Israel without any thought whatsoever and would not need any antagonism to do so.

Let me be clear, I am NOT a Zionist, nor do I support the settlement expansion, nor do I condone Israeli attrocities but I do not for one moment think that the Palestinians are as innocent as you claim. There is evil on both sides and it is the poor misguided, brainwashed people who suffer the most because their Palestinian leaders do nothing for them!

The Jews want God to choose someone else just so people like you can stop all this bigotted nonsense, it is not what Jews today believe, its what you believe!

As for Egypt, Israel just wants peace and are worried that if a fundamentalist regime gets in power it would lead to war, a war no one (except you and your Jew hating friends) desires. Who would be the loser? Everyone, especially those poor palestinian people you support!
edit on 2/2/11 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

...yes, it is what anti-semites desire. You forgot to throw in the old "self-hating Jews," such as Finklestein, Aloni, Ostrovsky, and many, many others as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You just keep repeating the same BS which i have already refuted in my previous post.

It's due to israeli actions now we have Hamas, Hezbollah and soon Muslim Brotherhood in power in Middle East.

If WW3 kicks of than only israel will be responsible for it due to it's illigal establishment.

It just amazes me how zionist beggars who stepped off the boat after WW2 turned into murderers and land grabbers.

If you clothed, fed and provided a beggar somewhere to sleep in your house and suddenly he decides to shoot your family and takesover your house, what would you do? Sit and laugh at him for making your home peaceful?

edit on 2-2-2011 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

"As for Egypt, Israel just wants peace..."

Yes.

It was nice meeting you Hongkong. "Israel just wants peace." Yes.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The expansion of a peaceful nation:

www.ccmep.org...

It continues to expand to this day. The ultimate goal has been stated. Israel believes its borders should run from the Nile to the Euphrates. How peaceful do you think that will be?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Yeah, just picture American Manifest Destiny on a smaller scale (so far). Aside from the constant bombardment of pro-Israeli propaganda, one of the reasons I think Americans are so willing to ignore Palestine is because we did EXACTLY the same thing to our indigenous peoples. Being a nation born of slavery and genocide gives us a lot of common ground with the Israelis.

Those Palestinian open air prisons can easily be compared to American Indian reservations, now pacified. I imagine the world would have been outraged by American atrocities if the American Indians had had access to Twitter and You Tube to help get the word out when they had their turn.

Even with the virtual lock on Western media though, the truth is starting to sink in, and when it does, the inevitable backlash against average, innocent Jews will be what the actual architects of world misery will hide behind. Hopefully folks like HongCongphooey will get it that folks who notice the big, fat Zionist elephant in the room are just being observant, not "anti-Semitic".

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yes.

Didn't Israel give back the Sinai and beach resorts (completely built up with hotels) back to Egypt in return for peace and they have had peace with Egypt.

If Israel wanted this so called 'greater Israel' they would have kept that land. If they wanted war they would never have made peace with Egypt and Jordan. If these Palestinians are so peaceful why did Jordan and Kuwait kick them out??? They are are the (Jordanian & Egyptian) refugees that no one in the Arab world wants other than as a political and hatred focal point against Israel. If you knew anything about Arabs you would know they all hate each other and the only thing keeping them from killing each other is there hatred of Israel.

have you ever spoken to Israeli's? The majority want peace, not to be attacked everyday. The settlement zionists are a minority lunatic fringe element who most Israeli's don't agree with.

Whilst you point out that Zionists are to blame and not all Jews, you both (diggin as well) drop your guard at times and use the word Jews, like when you describe the Jewish bankers as opposed to Zionist, so anyone reading can see your true biggotry.

I have said I am anti zionist. I just know where your going with all this and its the majority of blameless Jews that get the brunt in the end.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Yes.

Didn't Israel give back the Sinai and beach resorts (completely built up with hotels) back to Egypt in return for peace and they have had peace with Egypt.

If Israel wanted this so called 'greater Israel' they would have kept that land. If they wanted war they would never have made peace with Egypt and Jordan. If these Palestinians are so peaceful why did Jordan and Kuwait kick them out??? They are are the (Jordanian & Egyptian) refugees that no one in the Arab world wants other than as a political and hatred focal point against Israel. If you knew anything about Arabs you would know they all hate each other and the only thing keeping them from killing each other is there hatred of Israel.

have you ever spoken to Israeli's? The majority want peace, not to be attacked everyday. The settlement zionists are a minority lunatic fringe element who most Israeli's don't agree with.

Whilst you point out that Zionists are to blame and not all Jews, you both (diggin as well) drop your guard at times and use the word Jews, like when you describe the Jewish bankers as opposed to Zionist, so anyone reading can see your true biggotry.

I have said I am anti zionist. I just know where your going with all this and its the majority of blameless Jews that get the brunt in the end.

HongKong...you appear to be anti-Zionist, but at the same time you're a firm believer in the propaganda which only supports Zionism. You even mention blameless Jews paying the price in the end, which I agree with completely...but the problem is that BECAUSE Israel is an Apartheid, "Jews-only" state, their actions are associated with Jews the world over, so it can be argued that the biggest threat to Jewish safety is being dished out by Israel itself, making Israelis and by extension, JEWS their own worst enemies.

Israel is the last vestige of European colonialism in the middle east, which uses Judaism as both a front and a scapegoat.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Originally posted by Yankee451

HongKong...you appear to be anti-Zionist, but at the same time you're a firm believer in the propaganda which only supports Zionism. You even mention blameless Jews paying the price in the end, which I agree with completely...but the problem is that BECAUSE Israel is an Apartheid, "Jews-only" state, their actions are associated with Jews the world over, so it can be argued that the biggest threat to Jewish safety is being dished out by Israel itself, making Israelis and by extension, JEWS their own worst enemies.

Israel is the last vestige of European colonialism in the middle east, which uses Judaism as both a front and a scapegoat.

Yankee, I don't have any argument with you however, Israel is not an Apartheid state at all. Many Muslim, Christians, Arabs and Druze live and work side by side with Jews. They serve in the Israeli military and government too, so you are mistaken about that fact.

All I want is everybody to stop spreading the hate and start to learn to live with each other.

The Zionist agenda supported by Bush and his zionist cronies, along with the Christian right wing who want to create WW3 so their version of prophesies come true, are the problem. Not Jews!

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join