It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

edit on 1/30/11 by Ferris.Bueller.II because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
One of the main reasons that Jews have been kicked out of so many countries (80 - 100 or something like that). Is because of the practice of Usury. Which is ok to do on gentiles apparently. Leading to lots of economic problems. This is still being done today on a HUGE scale. .

To say they are just the victims, because people need someone to blame is pretty ignorant.

Millions of jews in the world, are you saying they are all bankers? What a pathetic statement! In most countries of Europe jews were banned from most trades by the catholic church and very few trades were open to them! so they became money lenders which was allowed and they were fine as long as they were lending, its when payback time came that they were suddenly kicked out of countries.

Today most jews are not bankers and many are poor, don't blame the majority because of the few like the Rothschilds. However, not all bankers are jews are they? Who owns Muslim banks? Who owns Citibank/group? Rockerfellas are not jews but just as influential as the Rothschilds. Who owns Japanese, Chinese, Korean banks etc.? Oh it must be the Japanese, Chinese and Korean Jews, do me a favour!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Not all Jews. Zionists. Click my signature and you'll find out why.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

I'm not blaming all jews and I attend a jews against zionism meeting regularly (one of the only gentiles there). I'm just saying to blindly say Jews are hated for no reason is ignorant.

I don't consider these people jews, they just hide behind it to escape criticism and the innocents are blamed.

As far as other banks, I think the federal reserve has them under their thumb and can impose their will on them at any time. Why is China so mad at the Fed? Having the worlds reserve currency is another big plus.

I am also against aid to Israel or any other country, and totally against how AIPAC controls America's congress.
Does that make me an Anti-semite?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

reply to post by lonegurkha

I guess its because a majority of the media owners are jewish, the federal reserve is run by jews, most big banks are run by jews, hollywood is run by jews, and the american congress is bought by AIPAC.

I guess that would be an American perspective. lol

Sources please!

I would say that is a broad biased assumption.

Lets look at the Networks, ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX.

ABC: Owned by the Walt Disney Company.

The Walt Disney Company is a massive media conglomerate, largest in the world by revenue. They own ESPN, Pixar, Lifetime/A&E networks and Marvel. Its President and CEO, Robert Iger is Jewish, but the company is publicly traded on the stockmarket.

The majority of its shares are owned by Mutual Fund companies.
finance.yahoo.com...

Fidelity Investments has the largest number of Disney shares at 5%. Note none of the shareholders have any clear majority in the company.

Fidelity Investments is a private company, owned by Edward Johnson III and his daughter Abigail. Their roots go back to the Perkins and Welds families of Boston. They are not Jews, but have English roots that go back almost 700 years.

Now lets look at CBS.

They are owned by the CBS Corporation. Leslie Moonves is the President and CEO of the CBS Corporation. Moonves is Jewish. The majority shareholder and chair of CBS is Sumner Redstone of the private company National Amusements, which also has controlling stakes in Viacom, MTV Networks, BET, Paramount Pictures, and Nickelodeon networks. Sumner Redstone is Jewish.

So far we have one media conglomerate with controlling interests that are Jewish.

Now onto NBC.

NBC is owned by NBC Universal. Its President and CEO is Steve Burke. I cannot find anything that says what his religious affiliation is. The majority, 51%, of NBC Universal's stock is owned by Comcast. Its President and CEO, Brian L Roberts, is Jewish. Comcast is not a private company though. The majority holders of Comcast are like Disney, financial insititutions and mutual funds. Dodge and Cox are the largest holder, but do not have a majority. Note: General Electric, a public company, controls roughly the other half of NBC's shares. Its President and CEO does appear to be Jewish, but its major holders are institutions and mutual funds. The Vanguard Group is the single largest major holder. Vanguard is owned by its members.

Now for FOX.

Fox is owned by Fox Entertainment Group, who also owns 20th Century Fox, Fox News, FX, and NatGeo channel. The group itself is completely owned by News Corporation. Rupert Murdoch isn't Jewish. News Corporation is a public company. Like Comcast, Dodge and Cox are the single largest major holders. I havn't found much info on them yet.

So the statement that "the majority of media owners are Jewish" is false.

The majority of media owners are investors, who invest in mutual funds and stocks.

Only one of the broadcast networks has a clear Jewish major controlling interest.

Jewish executives do not equal Jewish owners.

edit on 30/1/11 by MikeboydUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

www.911missinglinks.com...

all the answers you need if you have a couple of hours to spare.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do so many people think that the isrealies and the jews in general are responsible for all the ills if the world.

Basically because they invented the loop hole.

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It's simple really... for only being 3% of the population, they have extraordinary representation in halls of politics. See Jews in Power here!

Pretty much sums it up!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Actually,only ignorant racists believe that....
It's very sad.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

One of the main reasons that Jews have been kicked out of so many countries (80 - 100 or something like that). Is because of the practice of Usury. Which is ok to do on gentiles apparently. Leading to lots of economic problems. This is still being done today on a HUGE scale. .

Saying that people dislike jews because they are ignorant and want someone to blame, is a scapegoat in itself. Same logic as "Muslims hate Americans because they are free" instead at looking at the real causes of these feelings.
edit on 30-1-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

The majority of expulsions dealt with religious reasons, refusals to convert to Catholicism and/or be Baptised.

The rise of Italian banking in the 13th century and collaboration with various European governments would see the end of most Jewish lending, merchants, and pawnbrokers. By the 14th century Jews were very restricted in what professions they could have and massive Italian Banking dynasties from Florence dominated Europe's finances.
The partial collapse of agriculture and the Black Plague in the 14th century resulted in much scapegoating of Jews as they were blamed for anything that went wrong.

edit on 30/1/11 by MikeboydUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Well if you want to get specific yes you are correct. When I said own, I meant control what goes out to the masses. Please look at who is the head of NBC television, or who is under Murdoch

Or if you'd like to know about hollywood, read this article from a jew.

articles.latimes.com...

EDIT: Yes its the Executives that worry me.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do so many people think that the isrealies and the jews in general are responsible for all the ills if the world.

Learn to distinguish "Religious Jew" from "Pro Israel Zionist"...

Learn to distinguish the spiritual "Land of Israel" from the physical "State of Israel"

then realize that most people cannot make those distinctions...

There you will find your answer.

...for more info visit:

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...
en.wikipedia.org... (spiritual Israel)
en.wikipedia.org... (state Israel)

graciously,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Hi Laura!!!

What are your opinions on the Lavon Affair, the USS Liberty, and the King David Hotel bombings?

What are your opinions regarding the Federal Reserve, the IMF, and the World Bank being run by the same people?

What are your opinions regarding the overwhelming amount of dual Israeli citizens that make up the government? The United States is the subservient to Israel. People do not think it is possible because of the size. When you think about the dependency of money and the absolute control of the media they possess, it is extremely easy.

This is not to dismiss Zionists like Bush, Cheney, and Biden. They have sold all of us out to them. Why do you think only 1.7% of the population is so heavily represented? The absolute insistence to go into Iraq is another example. Look into the Day of Purim in 1991 and 2003. These dates are extremely important as the Israel used the US to massacre the Iraqis that day. The first was the massacre from Kuwait to Basra. The second was the announcement to invade Iraq in 2003.

This is not about race or religion. There are Jews whom oppose these Luciferians. It is imperative to identify the problem, however. Otherwise, people walk around aimlessly thinking it is the conglomeration with no real face. Explore Dr. Alan Sabrolsy. Explore the amount of times the UN has attemtped sanction Israel. The crimes it has and is committing is egregious.

We need to wake up and stop this injustice.

Never forget the USS Liberty!! Spread the word!
edit on 30-1-2011 by digginapony because: no reason given

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Thats what I wanted to say, but my words came out all crazy.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Do some research and look for yourself if these quotes are really from prominent Jewish writers and written in the Talmud. Why do you think Americans have been conditioned to hate Muslims? They made their enemies our enemies.

www.youtube.com...

God bless Jewish individuals like Norman Finklestein and Rabbi Weiss who oppose these monsters. Research it for yourselves!

Look into the Balfour Declaration, the smoking gun, if you will, of the true reason for the World Wars.

God bless!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I guess its because a majority of the media owners are jewish, the federal reserve is run by jews, most big banks are run by jews, hollywood is run by jews, and the american congress is bought by AIPAC.

The perpetuation of the myth that the Jews run everything is the root of the problem.

Blaming the World's woes on the Jews is just an indication of the narrowness of some people's worldview and the gullibility of some people who want to believe “they are out to get you”.

These people are lost in a world of Zionist conspiracy, where fiction is presented as fact, YouTube amateur opinion is given more credibility than the factual historical record and fantasy and the implausible believed.

Regards

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Its actually closer to 2%.

That is an anomaly.

The issue is that ATS and conspiracy theorists in general approach it the wrong way.

There isn't any super secret Jew club with decoder rings running around. Organization and planning do not exist like that at any level of Jewish society.

What this means, is that it isn't the result of people collaborating and communicating. Instead we are looking at something much weirder, something Fortean.

Since there isn't any large scale organizing and planning going on, this leaves two possibilities. Chance and an unknown mechanism. I'm not a mathematician but I would bet the probabilities that its mere chance is extremely low.
Instead we are probably looking at what one might call an unknown mechanism or force.

Some might say it almost seems supernatural or paranormal, maybe even Divine. Of course thats speculation, but there does seem to be some powerful and influential force that is not of human origin at work not just with this but many other things beyond human control.

Humans, on the other hand are too blinded by their own self importance to recognize the possibility and instead make up myths about secret groups of humans and magical technology.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Never stop exposing the lies of these Zionists, mayabong. They are constantly looking to delete and suppress information. WE all have to do whatever we can. All that is at stake is everything. Post these facts every single day. Make flyers and distribute to them supermarkets, libraries, and other such institutions. The greatest threat is the ignorance and indifference of the masses. I know most are good. When they learn the truth, we will be a big step closer to eradicating this threat from humanity. I am not talking about any blood spilling. The people must abdicate from their positions of power, however.

Research it all for yourselves. This is your illuminati. This is your New World Order.

God bless!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Jews? I thought its white guys.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

The perpetuation of the myth that the Jews run everything is the root of the problem.

Blaming the World's woes on the Jews is just an indication of the narrowness of some people's worldview and the gullibility of some people who want to believe “they are out to get you”.

These people are lost in a world of Zionist conspiracy, where fiction is presented as fact, YouTube amateur opinion is given more credibility than the factual historical record and fantasy and the implausible believed.

Regards

Hi para! Let us go through each issue one by one. Show me the fantasy.

Can you please explain the Lavon Affair?

the USS Liberty?

the King David Hotel bombings?

the CEO of every major media organization being a Zionist?

the head of every banking institution, including the Fed, the IMF, and the World bank being a Zionist?

You are being exposed, my friend. Jews with compassion are coming out more and more. Mark my words, there will be more and more people taking the time to correct your lies and distortion on these forums. The truth will prevail. Everything else is a lie.

edit on 30-1-2011 by digginapony because: no reason given

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join