It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
reply to post by mayabong

Do you have proof for what you say here about congress?Just asking.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Do you have proof for what you say here about congress?Just asking.

You gotta be kidding us....Israel feels the need to protect itself from islamic terror in the middle east....so they need the best weapons....the most money, etc! What part is difficult for people to understand? If you were threatened dayin and dayout would you not be scared?

Pay no attention to the "ignorant" ats bigots for most do not understand the rules of "the jungle" but I must ask why do you ask for the obvious...even 10 year old children know the answer to that!.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by Blaine91555

As posted before. By Joel Stein.

How jewish is hollywood.

articles.latimes.com...
edit on 31-1-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

You seem to be obsessed by this? I don't need to read that to know what it says.

For a moment let's pretend your right. Lets say the Jewish People do tend to give their own people a helping hand up in business. Who would you help if you could? A stranger or a family member or friend? Have you ever given any thought to that?

The Amish do some of the best handiwork out there and stick together are they wrong? Blacks have dominated Sports for decades, is that wrong? What exactly is wrong in any of that? Christians tend to stick together socially. Muslims do as well. You ever been to a large American city like Los Angeles or New York City where the different ethnic and cultural groups tend to segregate themselves and occupy whole area's of the city? Are you saying acting like everyone else is wrong just because they are Jewish? Are you saying its odd somehow people tend to stick with people of the same Faith and mindset as themselves?

I like to think one of America's greatest strengths is our diversity of culture and the fact that most of us get along just fine in spite of our differences. Every Jew I've ever met has been just ordinary people trying to make it in this world and take care of their families and loved ones.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

erm, i loved star wars. harrison ford (han solo) is jewish. carrie fisher (princess leia) is jewish. george lucas is jewish. and etc. when george decided to make raiders of the lost ark (i love this movie), he hired steven spielberg to direct it, and steven is also jewish. i have no problem with them being jewish, i just hope they are practicing what they preach, although i realize they are humans like the rest of the people on the planet, and are prone to the same foibles, it's always a good thing to lead by example if you're going to have a prominent position, otherwise, when there is racism afoot not in your favor, such activity will be used against you by people who covet your stuff. .

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Texe Marrs on zionists:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Ok I read what was there and I'm not sure that it supports your position.I'm not sure what stupid thing Biden said when he was in Isreal.But I think that this has to do with that.Biden often says stupid things as he seems to put mouth in motion before mind in gear.
edit on 1/31/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
For the final Big Bang:

-Hamas in power in palestine

-Hezbollah in Lebanon

-Muslim brotherhood in egypt

-Iran is itching to attack israel

-Israel has the SAMSON option

More wars and bloodshed on the way guys as the oil prices shoots up.

I think it's safe to say that Middle East would be alot more peaceful if israel didn't exist.Israel is the tumor of middle east and as this tumor grows more death and destruction will take place.

While US soldiers are getting prepared to sacrifice themselves in thousands for the safety of the chosen people.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Ok I read what was there and I'm not sure that it supports your position.I'm not sure what stupid thing Biden said when he was in Isreal.But I think that this has to do with that.Biden often says stupid things as he seems to put mouth in motion before mind in gear.
edit on 1/31/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

Its basically a response to the snubbing, which was in response to the Obama administrations stance on extending building from what I understand. Round and Round we go.

I'm all for country's trying to establish themselves, yes even Israel. If they want to build a country in a hornets nest go right ahead. The only thing I have a problem with is the US and my tax dollars funding it. Most american's have no idea they are funding it. Hell I didn't even know I was funding egypt till a few days ago lol. I think AIPAC needs to go. Its not true democracy and its actually treasonous if you ask me.
edit on 31-1-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
At this stage of our evolution ("Third Density"), we don't yet recognize ourselves in each other, like animals who get in fights with their own reflections. We project our flaws and unconscious fears onto those around us, and live in terms of "us vs. them". Humans have been subject to judgment and blame by each other and who/whatever else might be "running the show". Israel is the oldest national identity on Earth, and goes back over 9000 years. (Yes, OVER 9000
) If there was a worldwide civilization that was destroyed at the end of the last ice age (I'll refrain from using the "A" word here), Israel may be its last vestige. Blaming Jews is like blaming "The Man" for ones own unsatisfactory life. To me anyway, "Jews" are just another way of saying "Yous", and if something's wrong, people will generally want to say it's "Yous Guy's Fault" so it's not "My Fault". Sorry for the esoteric rant, not trolling here just trying to be helpful and offer a different perspective.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
For the final Big Bang:

While US soldiers are getting prepared to sacrifice themselves in thousands for the safety of the chosen people.

well they do have a point, other than hollywood, new york and israel,
they really don't take up much real estate. it seems odd that, even if some of them can prove they are of judaic origins, their muslim bros don't want to hear it. i admit, it is a bit odd that people who are not even descendants of the original folks, can claim occupancy based on marriage, yet it's really not much different than having your wife inherit your family's heirlooms that have been passed to you and your survivors. where the real head scratcher comes in is that the ones in charge don't believe in the texts that prove they own the land, so i don't know what grounds they are using for their claim to inheritance. that part is strange.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Did you know $9 trillion of you tax dollars ended up in private jewish banks via federal reserve?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Americans don't have a choice.

They will have to pay a % of their taxes to israel and also get ready to sacrifice themselves to protect israel.

For Americans protecting israel is far more important than protecting US.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Louis Farakhan on Jewish banks and their control:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsequitur1221

Well thanks for the different perspective.About your comment on the Isreal going back 9000 years.....I would like to hear more as I hold some views on the age of civilization which may agree with yours.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I dont think that the Jewish community are being blamed for everything because that would just be silly.I do believe they have a influence on society just like alot of other groups of people, whether it be minor or a major influence.IMO religion is a human invention that causes problems between individual or groups of people that are based on information that may or may not be true,why not worship the sun or the earth? thats atleast something that is factual and that we know exists,not a bunch of stories or statements that dont really do anything for anyone except cause hatred and violence.

There alway is and always will be, a group of people that are blamed or accused of causing the problems of the world.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Did you know $9 trillion of you tax dollars ended up in private jewish banks via federal reserve?

And the movie you've attached is supposed to prove that? Because I havn't even heard one time throughout the video that they even know what happened to the money.
Do you know who recieved that money?
-We're in the process right now, of doing our review

Yeah some real cutting edge proof this was the Jews fault right here! ...

They will have to pay a % of their taxes to israel and also get ready to sacrifice themselves to protect israel.

For Americans protecting israel is far more important than protecting US.

Idiotic fear mongering at it's best. I think you should start working for infowars.

The man speaks about the Rothchild family and their influence (which isn't even confirmed but what the hell..), not Jewish banks.
edit on 31-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

i'm not fond of mr. farrakhan's approach. he thinks most white people should be killed and so forth. not my favorite guy on the planet. i don't hate him, but i don't like what he's on about either.

i recall having a conversation with a guy from africa, who basically told me that big plan is to wipe out and/or starve to death, most of the caucasians, with perhaps a few saved to be the slaves of the black people. but to be a slave, you can't have close set eyes and you must have nappy hair. i had curly/nappy hair but my eyes are close set, so does that mean i'm part okay and part not okay? and what about people who are black with straight non nappy hair, or close set eyes? it's incredibly racist.

and furthermore, as far as females are concerned, we don't mean diddly. we're just an after thought, to keep adam from being lonely (even though the bible says that the first adam was both men and women, apparently we're going to ignore the original language in that part because, along with white people being bad, so are women in general). this type of thinking fits into the "Gentle women are cows" thing but takes it a step further, into God does not care about women of any race. (he actually told me that). Oh and white people are literally, Lucifer. all white people. we can't help but lie and steal other people's stuff, he said. we white folks are the only real problem on planet earth, he said. and he's not the only one that believes that, there are a bunch of them, like the preacher at obama's pre-presidential church.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Since you brought up infowars and Alex Jones.

he's on you're side Isreali guy. lol

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Granted ,but that still doesn't make them responsible for everything.

well I would imagine when you have that many positions of power, that sooner or later personal, religious wants and needs will start to influence the way things go about. Not saying only jews are guilty but when you look at most positions of power most if not all of the time personal goals, religious goals start to influence how you conduct your operations. The jews are easily pointed out, but you figured they would know this when attaining such positions.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Edited - I thought you're that other guy who posted these videos earlier.

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Since you brought up infowars and Alex Jones.

he's on you're side Isreali guy. lol

You're = you are. Maybe they should teach some basic grammar in those anti-Zionists meetings you are attending.

Anyway, Alex Jones is an idiot, I don't care what side he supports. Lots of stupid people are supporting both sides. Needless to say that is completely irrelevant but I understand your urge to try and make a smart-ass post.

By the way, it's interesting you brought this video here as it only sharpens my claim of free hatred by idiots.
Some of the most rated comments at that video page are:
1: "I am shocked, I was fan, tonight finished!" (+16)
2: "Alex Jones you had me fooled for years :/ i have woken up now!!!!!" (+14)

Now you tell me that isn't simply retarded.
These people apparently followed Alex around for years, probably used his quotes and everything - and the only thing that makes them doubt him is the fact that he stated he supports Israel.

Are you now going to tell me that's not free hatred towards Jews and I'm playing some "card" or whatever?

edit on 31-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join