It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
"Why is everything the fault of the Jews?"

It's not. Never was. There are just lot's of Bigot's in this world and that is reflected in the posts on the Internet.

The usual excuse is they just hate the Zionists, but they cross their fingers behind their backs knowing they believe all Jews are Zionists. Funny thing about Bigot's, they don't mind spreading their hate but always try and justify it and hide their true feelings which they couch in excuses like, they own the Banks, they own the Media and other excuses. They seldom seem to just come out with the truth that they hate Jews simply because they exist.

I think with many it's multi-generational. They were taught to hate Jews by their parents who were taught to hate them by their parents and they will teach their own children to hate Jews.

As we can all see by the posts here, it seems to consume those who spread the hate and they dig and dig for anything that might paint any Jew in a negative light. I suppose they need it to feed their hate to keep it alive.

There are some who are truthful about simply being against the State of Israel, but mostly that does not seem to be true to me. There are simply to many anti-Semitic threads posted for it to be so.

They don't even think about what they are saying. The Jewish population of the whole planet is tiny in number relative to other cultural groups. They could not have the control they are accused of, even if they wanted too.

Most bankers are not Jews. Most entertainers are not Jews. Most executives in the media are not Jews. If they are more successful in general it's because of the importance they place on education. Me, I praise them for that and wonder why others don't.

Then we have the Terrorists sympathizers and the Jihadists and considering there are millions in the world in that category and they seem to have embraced computers and the Internet, it's a given many who routinely post accusations against the Jews are from that group whether they reveal it or not. Just like the KKK, Nazi's and the like, they only admit who they are to each other and try and hide who they are when they post. They invent excuses to cover the fact they hate Jews, simply for being Jews.

Muslims face the same dilemma. Many lump them together with the Jihadists and Terrorists and hate them for simply being Muslim. I would hope that would make them sympathetic to this, but doubt it will. Hatred ingrained in a culture is a hard thing to shake off.

Most importantly though it seems to me that the Internet and here at ATS you can get a false impression. Haters seem to tend to find their voice in anonymity on the Internet. In public they hide their beliefs knowing most people are not like them and that they are not liked by most of us who exist in a rational world. I'm sure the number of real anti-Semites is small, just as the number of true Racists is small, but they tend to have very large voices in the anonymity of the Internet.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Most bankers are not Jews. Most entertainers are not Jews. Most executives in the media are not Jews. If they are more successful in general it's because of the importance they place on education. Me, I praise them for that and wonder why others don't.

So Jews running hollywood is a lie? lol

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabongreply to
I guess its because a majority of the media owners are jewish, the federal reserve is run by jews, most big banks are run by jews, hollywood is run by jews, and the american congress is bought by AIPAC.

I guess that would be an American perspective. lol

I doubt that. Care to provide EVIDENCE instead of the same old "jews own everything" type of claims?...

People really need to get off their high horses and leave behind the stereotypes against the Jewish people...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Thank you for a voice of clarity amongst the clouds of unsupported accusations.Seems this thread wandered off topic a bit there for a while. Thanks for the realignment.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

oh one of the reasons enoch was not included (even though i think it was a victim of translation bias (et.al, scholars didn't know what to do with the data and when they settled on a translation it made mincemeat of other scholarly works)), is because of things like giants who were 3000 ells tall, which, according to who you talk to, is 4500 feet tall. clearly something is missing. lol

even if it were 250 cubits, ain't no human woman that could give birth to one. only way it would be possible is if the human female dna was stolen, perhaps during an abduction, and used to genetically create something that tall. however, 4500 feet, with the gravity of the planet, would not be able to stand erect unless its bones were made of very strong metal or at the very least, stronger than most bone types. (and that leads to the idea they would be like transhuman part human- part machine, a sort of billion dollar man on steroids).

if you look at images of ancient pharaohs they are depicted as being exceedingly tall but not THAT much taller, than their subjects. which could mean they were attempting to mimic the nephilim, or were the nephilim, etc.

also, i think the translators had this problem because they couldn't figure out how to translate the measurement systems mentioned in the text. maybe the text is literally that old, but it isn't duplicated in sumerian measurements either.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Awesome post star for you. The jews run the media one really cracks me up when it's used, I was doing some reserach and found something very suspicous, i noticed many white guys with glasses work in the media too, in fact they work in banks too even in the white house for gods sake. The white men with glasses are the real people behind it all. watch out guys

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave

Awesome post star for you. The jews run the media one really cracks me up when it's used, I was doing some reserach and found something very suspicous, i noticed many white guys with glasses work in the media too, in fact they work in banks too even in the white house for gods sake. The white men with glasses are the real people behind it all. watch out guys

i agree with your sentiment in this post, although i would add the proviso, that only giving jobs to people who share your religion or race is pretty much a thing of the past, and if they are doing so in hollyweird, they should lead by example and stop doing that.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

So Jews running hollywood is a lie? lol

Actually yes it is a lie. They do have a strong presence in the Entertainment Industry, but hardly control it. Many celebrities are Jewish but they are greatly outnumbered by non-Jewish celebrities. For every Jewish Producer there are dozens of non-Jewish Producers and so forth.

The community of Jew Haters is tiny thank God, but has a loud voice. I suppose they know they are scorned by rational people and that is why we seldom see them in a public light except they have a new found soapbox in the anonymity of the Internet like I said.

There are only about thirteen and a half million Jews worldwide. Just do the math and you will see they can not possibly have the control they are accused of. To hate them simply because their culture embraces education as an avenue to success is the worst sort of hate. But then their is an element of society that hates all people who do better than they do for whatever reason. Instead of emulating them and doing the same they hate them. To blame all Jews for the actions of a few is the purest form of Anti-Semitic bigotry.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

Oh nuts I'm a white guy with glasses.How come I'm so poor?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

What is the big deal about this. Any google search will show that the top executives of just about every media company is JEWISH. The only one people aren't sure about is Murdoch, but the guys under him are Jewish.

Great article written by a Jew. He's quite proud and I can respect him for that, instead of playing the race card.

How Jewish is Hollywood?

articles.latimes.com...

So what if they are at the top of the media. Why play like this isn't true? When Rick Sanchez said this he ws thrown under the bus. lol

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i think this is the kind of thing that some of the posters are noticing and are blaming on various branches of media, who appear to be connected in some way to jewish people. but i don't think it's jewish. i think it's spiritual, and crosses all racial boundaries.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

As posted before. By Joel Stein.

How jewish is hollywood.

articles.latimes.com...
edit on 31-1-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do so many people think that the isrealies and the jews in general are responsible for all the ills if the world.I'll grant you the fact that they are involved in some things ,but then so are we.What makes you think that they are all powerful in the world.

Because as always, it's easier for the weak-minded and the ignorant to point the finger at specific groups, especially racial groups and foreigners, for their own omissions and failures.

Actually characteristic to any authoritarian society, either religious or nationalistic, where the profiteers will point the fingers at minorities, so that the citizens will not overthrow them. That's why there are people who would rather target illegal immigrants "invading the homeland" while they get robbed and ruined by big transnational corporations.

Without us being all divided and blaming on the neighbors, the oligarchs could never hold on to their monopolies for long.

You see, the people (working class) are the most powerful force in society. Without us, no system of slavery would work. The only way the ruling class can win over the enemy that we are to them, is to deeply divide us, so that we will not be able to fight them effectively. Very old Machiavelian war tactic, that applies when facing a bigger enemy.
edit on 31/1/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/1/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

This is what I don't understand about the accusations I see.There aren't that many jews in the world .How in the world can they be responsible for what they are accused of.Only god is omnipitent.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Because of the history of Abraham and Isaac and Ishmual.They hate Israel and the jews alot like the nazis do.Or some of them do anyways,and it is a large portion.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The translation from ge'ez to aramic must be skewed, but still I am fairly certain that the nephillim are real and may visit us someday in the near future...but not out in the open! Anyway while were busy arguing which mainstream religion is better than the other and killing each other over peanuts, the real enemy is laughing their ass off at our ignorance.

Abrahamic religions are deeply, deeply flawed imho and this is proved by the fact that KEY ELEMENTS of every religion are missing. Yeah lots just loveeeeeeee for the sake of lovinggggggggggg

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Odd you would assume that?

I'm not a Jew, but I do have a Partner in many contracts who is a Jew. To the best of my knowledge all of his employees are not Jewish and I can't recall him ever hiring another Jew or having another Jew in his office other than one Assistant he had maybe 15 years ago. A young girl he was helping get through College.

Do you or if you could would you help out a member of your family or a friend if you could? What is the difference?

He came from poverty the same as I did and worked his way through Harvard the hard way. His brother is now rich from investments, but he started poor and Fatherless just like his Brother. They both got a good education and their success was from that and hard work, not because of any Jewish conspiracy and I'd assume that is true of most Jews. Oddly enough he is quite critical of the Israeli Government. I know he attended a semester there for the experience many years ago. His only comment to me when I asked is that "they are crazy over there, I'd never live there".

Even if you were right, does helping out your family or friends make you a bad person? Why? Who would you help first if you could?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Yes there aren't many jews in the world thats what everyone always says. But they have lots of money backing them. If a politician knows whats good for them they must get behind AIPAC. Then Aipac will send lots of money to their campaign. Hence the foreign policy you see in the Middle East by America.

# when Obama said stop building to Israel, over half the congress sent Hillary a letter citing, unconditional loyalty to whatever Israel does. That shows you who's in control.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha

This is what I don't understand about the accusations I see.There aren't that many jews in the world .How in the world can they be responsible for what they are accused of.Only god is omnipitent.

Your thinking clearly enough. There really is no explaining hate of this kind. Clearly those doing the hating see the object of their hate as a threat to them.

My theory is it's genetic and relates back to our Tribal roots, when hating and killing the members of another group was for survival to protect the food supply. I think some are simply born with a predisposition to hate as a survival response. This type of hate may always be with us. I seem to have been born without that specific gene.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Do you have proof for what you say here about congress?Just asking.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join