It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by forklift

do you know what characterizes a babylonian belief vs. a judaic belief as far as the babylonian time frame is concerned?

Ever read the babylonian talmud?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

do you know what characterizes a babylonian belief vs. a judaic belief as far as the babylonian time frame is concerned?

Ever read the babylonian talmud?

yeah, but i'm trying to get you to elaborate on the god vs. gods thing. what's your position on the babylonian influence on religions? some would say that babylon introduced the "many" gods concept (et.al pagan religions). while others would say babylon covered up the many gods concept in favor of the one god emperor, who was interpreted to be the one spirit god, by later belief systems.

which do you say?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Personal responibility will only get you so far......the rest, make no mistake about it, is conspitorial!

Is it a coincidence humanity has existed for at least 5,000 years and almost all the technological improvements where made the last two centuries? Yeah ok we have our I-phones and facebook now
but is it a coincidence we abondoned going to the moon and to other planets for over 60 years? Is it a coincidence we still can't cure many diseases and natural medicine is looked down upon?

Is it a coincidence people put more faith in orgnanised regional beliefs then faith in god? Is it a coincidence that corrupt rulers of nations use religion as an excuse to divide and conquer and as an excuse to distract from other issues? Is it a coincidence that the bible RARELY mentions satan/devil/lucifer is real and at work trying to get rid of humanity?

Is it a coincidence that ufology is not taken seriously, not because of a lack of evidence because the evidence trail as scant as it is goes back milleniums, but because of a "lack of credibility"? Who exactly determines credibility when the usa government can't even get their story straight after 60 years of denial and circle logic?
Countless people have come forward describing their role in ufo black projects, as can be seen by the Disclosure Project, yet these people are either killed in "suicide" attempts or ridiculed ferociously by disinfo agents.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna

why do the chozen 'kill' those who oppose 'their' way of thinking?

After 2000 years of continous prosecution and failure of establishing the babylonian and khazarian empire, the zion-satanists made a full proof plan to establish their system within the last 2-3 centuries.

First they controlled the flow of money, than governments, than they funded various sides during the wars ultimately benefiting them.

Finally they are very close to their goal.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

and the crazy thing is, i think ALL of it, is a case of misunderstanding
that just got bigger and bigger, on everyone's part.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Babylonians are satanists, they don't believe in god.The 70 babylonian rabbis who wrote the talmud challenged god.

Both Jesus and Muhammad warned their followers of these zion-satanists and all their prophecies are coming true.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by undo

Babylonians are satanists, they don't believe in god.The 70 babylonian rabbis who wrote the talmud challenged god.

Both Jesus and Muhammad warned their followers of these zion-satanists and all their prophecies are coming true.

Oh the "sons of god" passage in deutoronomy. that isn't a reference to human beings. not anymore than the nephilim were sons of cain.. the council of the gods is what you refer to. that some sects believe they are the 70 gods doesn't matter, as you can believe you are a frog all day but you'll still be a human when the sun sets. now if you suggested they were nephilim, i MIGHT believe that, but from what i can tell, the divine council members are not human beings, which means the 70 babylonian satanists, are humans, who are either representatives of the original 70 members of the divine council or they just think they are, in either case, the concept that they are divine is a misunderstanding. at least, this particular view is more in keeping with other "sons of god" references in the early old testament
edit on 31-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I can ask the same. Alot of my friends are nazis, i think its because they are catholics and they think jews are responsible for almost all harm in the world, Im not saying that catholics are nazis, but many christians are nazis.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

So according to your beliefs, jewish mystics are behind everything? Do you not understand all religions have mystical followers and is the basis for masonry and other secret societies? Talmud is for jewish mysticism!

Mysticism can also be called gnosis, or greek for knowledge of creation....thats why athiests call themselves agnostic. Thats why to join many/most secret societies you have to believe in *a supreme creator*...although they leave the WHO aspect up to the discernment of the initiates.

Your witch-hunt is proving quite fruitless!

edit on 31-1-2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

So according to your beliefs, jewish mystics are behind everything? Do you not understand all religions have mystical followers and is the basis for masonry and other secret societies? Talmud is for jewish mysticism!

Mysticism can also be called gnosis, or greek for knowledge of creation....thats why athiests call themselves agnostic. Thats why to join many/most secret societies you have to believe in *a supreme creator*...although they leave the WHO aspect up to the discernment of the initiates.

i think he was trying to draw attention to the very obscene passages in talmud (compared to our modern mores and sensibilities, that is) and how this is indicative of a group of people who are thoroughly evil and that this evil group is in charge of the planet atm. i won't argue that evil is in the world and that it can be found in the dusty pages of ancient texts and ill informed beliefs, but i think what's happening is again, a case of misunderstanding. they THINK they are divine and are determined to prove it, even if it means it kills everyone else (not referring to jews in particular, but the satanists he's referring to. it's all referred to in the biblical texts, which appear to be massaged in such a way as to cover up the parts of final answers, and that gap of info, is what's going to lead to suffering in the future, and what has led to massive suffering in the past.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Thats why to join many/most secret societies you have to believe in *a supreme creator*

Indeed and the zion-satanists are just doing that by following their god called satan.

Everything that is hapenning around the world now is the final preparation for the arrival of the false messiah.

That's why one eye is used mostly in their symbols.Anti-christ will be one eyed.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheReborn

You might want to look up the definition of nazi.You might also want to look into where the catholics stand on nazi's.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think you should read these three books/documents properly to understand what's hapenning:

-Talmud

-Zionist manifesto

-The protocols of the learned elders of zion, of which 99% has so far came true

Communism strengthened zionism and hitler was the founder of israel as he signed of the Havaara agreement while the ashkanazi rothschilds and wall street funded him.

The first phase is to establish the greater israel from nile to eupharates and coincidently since zionist beggars stepped off their boat into palestine, their borders seem to get bigger and bigger by the decade.

The second phase is to destory the Al-Aqsa mosque and replace it with the masonic temple.

Both babylon and masonic temple will be covered from nile-eupharates.

Finally the arrival of the anti-christ.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

i have read all of those. problem is, i've also studied alot of other ancient texts, including the biblical texts, in their original languages, and that book is being used like a battering ram, either as evidence that religious people are sick in the head, or that some parts are true while others are not, allowing a new interpretation that can be molded to fit whatever the current agenda is.

also, along with being told only about the plight of jews at hitler's hand in ww2, it was also hidden that stalin did the same dang thing, but he killed ALOT of jews, and included christians of various stripes, muslims, and etc, in his purges. this was withheld for a very long time. since many of the ashkenazis that returned to israel were russian jews, you have to wonder just how many are communists, not fascists and how much communism and fascism literally, have in common. i'm not seeing much difference at this point.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

i think he was trying to draw attention to the very obscene passages in talmud (compared to our modern mores and sensibilities, that is) and how this is indicative of a group of people who are thoroughly evil and that this evil group is in charge of the planet atm. i won't argue that evil is in the world and that it can be found in the dusty pages of ancient texts and ill informed beliefs, but i think what's happening is again, a case of misunderstanding. they THINK they are divine and are determined to prove it, even if it means it kills everyone else (not referring to jews in particular, but the satanists he's referring to. it's all referred to in the biblical texts, which appear to be massaged in such a way as to cover up the parts of final answers, and that gap of info, is what's going to lead to suffering in the future, and what has led to massive suffering in the past.

The book of enoch and the book of the giants is missing from all mainstream religions and is part of the apocrypha. Both talk about the nephillim and/or watchers! Who are the watchers? Annukakki and/or reptillian aliens related?

I read deutoronomy and the so called protocols of the elders of zion and they are unbelievably obscene.... pretty much sanctioning murder for everything.....

As I said before ufology and religion go hand in hand and if you deny ufology and alternative history....that means you can make the world as evil as you wish. "He who denies you knowledge wishes you to be his slave and him your master" comes to mind!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
all i can say about jews is that they are religious and i believe that the government fears them, but i think it could be more of maybe the jews can show people the truth or explain it in a way other religions don't, cause its like almost every israeli believes in the jewish religion, while in other countries a lot of people dont believe. the government is trying to take over and if people believe in god they see truth and become a threat to the government, so its like if you like the government then they should be your enemies, but people dont realize that the government is lying, like we all know they lie, but ppl dont know what exactly they lie about and they tell us everything. i think every religion should give up what ever differences they have and join together, because maybe alone they religions cant beat the government, but if we all stick together, then we have a fighting chance (not literally fight). i think there should be a better religion that mixes all of them.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

yer sorta preaching to the choir, where i'm concerned. although i don't hold as religiously to the concept as some other people. for example, i believe quantum physics is proving other dimensional beings exist as well, and that although we could then just refer to them technically as extra-terrestrial, it's done as a sort of after thought and left out of mainstream ufology deliberations. that part bothers me, since it can then be said (and not said) that the ancient texts are lies and truth at the same time, even while deliberating over the same passage, depending on who ya talk to and where they focus their attention.

i realize of course, that's just how it goes with beliefs, but it gets dangerous when lack of focus in that area, results in saying abrahamic religions are complete forgeries and responsible for all the ills on the planet. seems to me, the text repeatedly says it's lack of belief that causes the problem not belief (meaning that, if you actually believed what jesus said, shooting some guy in the head would be the total opposite, ya know? and that's just for starters!)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The Jews are damned, they are connected with the old Egyptian
Gods, they provoked the hatred on our planet.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitydiscovered
The Jews are damned, they are connected with the old Egyptian
Gods, they provoked the hatred on our planet.

you seemed to have left out a huge part of the story.
might want to keep studying.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

If our church fathers were willing to leave out the "meat and potatoes" aspect of religion does that not imply abrahamic religions are forgeries? What is dangerous about suggesting this?

Book of Enoch

The Book of Enoch (also 1 Enoch[1]) is an ancient Jewish religious work, ascribed to Enoch, the great-grandfather of Noah. It is not currently regarded as part of the Canon of Scripture as used by Jews, apart from the Beta Israel canon; nor by any Christian group, apart from the Ethiopian Orthodox Church and Eritrean Orthodox Church canon.

Western scholars currently assert that its older sections (mainly in the Book of the Watchers) date from about 300 BC and the latest part (Book of Parables) probably was composed at the end of the 1st century BC.[2]

It is wholly extant only in the Ge'ez language, with Aramaic fragments from the Dead Sea Scrolls and a few Greek and Latin fragments. There is no consensus among scholars about the original language: some propose Aramaic, others Hebrew, while the probable thesis according to E. Isaac is that 1 Enoch, as Daniel, was composed partially in Aramaic and partially in Hebrew[3]:6. Ethiopian scholars generally hold that the Ethiopian Ge'ez is the language of the original from which the Greek and Aramaic copies were made, pointing out that it is the only language in which the complete text has yet been found.[4]

A short section of 1 Enoch (1En1:9) is quoted in the New Testament (Letter of Jude 1:14-15), and there it is attributed to "Enoch the Seventh from Adam" (1En60:8). It is argued that all the writers of the New Testament were familiar with it and were influenced by it in thought and diction.[5]

Content

The first part of Book of Enoch describes the fall of the Watchers, the angels who fathered the Nephilim. The remainder of the book describes Enoch's visits to Heaven in the form of travels, visions and dreams, and his revelations.

The book consists of five quite distinct major sections (see each section for details):

The Book of the Watchers (1 Enoch 1 – 36)
The Book of Parables of Enoch (1 Enoch 37 – 71) (Also called the Similitudes of Enoch)
The Astronomical Book (1 Enoch 72 – 82) (Also called the Book of the Heavenly Luminaries or Book of Luminaries. )
The Book of Dream Visions (1 Enoch 83 – 90) (Also called the Book of Dreams)
The Epistle of Enoch (1 Enoch 91 – 108)
Among most scholars is the shared view[6] that these five sections were originally independent works (with different dates of composition), themselves a product of much editorial arrangement, and were only later redacted into what we now call 1 Enoch. This view is now opposed only by a few authors who maintain the literary integrity of the Book of Enoch, one of the most recent (1990) being the Ethiopian Wossenie Yifru[4]. Józef Milik has suggested that the Book of Giants found amongst the Dead Sea Scrolls should be part of the collection, appearing after the Book of Watchers in place of the Book of Parables, but for various reasons Milik's theory has not been widely accepted.

Please notice the "book of the watchers" and everything is believed by the coptic christians in ethiopia and eritrea. Isn't that also the place that the ARC OF THE COVENANT is said to be hidden?

edit on 31-1-2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: add information!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join