It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do so many people think that the isrealies and the jews in general are responsible for all the ills if the world.I'll grant you the fact that they are involved in some things ,but then so are we.What makes you think that they are all powerful in the world.

thepopulist.net...

Check out the above link and SEE why everything is caused by or is related to the "jews". But remeber, the people ARE Hebrew, judiasm IS just a religion like christianity and Ialam. "Jews" per se are NOT the problem, it is the Zionists and the ruling families that control the "governments" and the Secret Societies. These "Secret Societies" lay within the Vatican and every government on the planet, they do NO GOOD for mankind in general and are nothing more than self serving entities which are moving to create their own population of slaves reduce so they have better control. The Georgia Guidestones and other monuments are a testament to this.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I can't stand it when people only blame the Jews for everything bad that happens, it's ridiculous. It is pretty much just the racism and negative speculation that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion created being passed down to future generations, these people have no idea what they are talking about, do they mean the race? Or the religion? Saying 'the Jews' could mean either, but as long as these people have their scapegoat I guess they don't care. Of course, some people in positions of power are Jewish, and there are crazy Zionists out there, but they pale in comparison to all the evil Americans, British, etc. in power

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Wow folks guess I have reaped the whirlwind here.My intention here was to find out why so many people here on this site and on the internet in general seem to place the blame for everything bad that happens in the world on The jewish state or the jewish people.My intent was not to be racist.I am not jewish so I have no idea why the jewish people are so demonized.I don't think that it is fair to demonize any race or religion like this and yet there it is for all to see.It's every where.It's even in the media.I think that it's time for all of us to take a step back and take a good close look at who gains from demonizing jews and muslems and christians and other races and religions.All this demonization keeps all the people divided against themselves rather than united to battle the forces who promote this division.Just saying give this post some thought.
edit on 1/31/2011 by lonegurkha because: spelling

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Because jews are a scapegoat for satan and the illuminati!

Mainstream religion is misinformation in the extreme and I dont care if its christianity, islam, judaism, buddish, sikhism, confusicianism, hinduism, etc.....

Ufology and religion go hand in hand and since the first is denied that leaves people wrongfully assuming the jews have conspired to control and enslave humanity. Judaism is the oldest known religion because it is based primarily on the old testament. They have a strong tradition of ethnic solidarity and like to be on top of things so naturally people despise them out of envy.

The fact that they displaced a lot of arab palestinians and the fact that the middle east is 95% muslims does not help their case either.

Thats all I can say in brevity. Learn to use common sense folks!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Just read the protocols of the elders of Zion and you will realise 99% has so far came true and those in power pulling the strings are all jews.

Always remember that the real super power is israel not US, the US army is used by israel as a mercenary army.

This video just nails it:

edit on 31-1-2011 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

the fact that the middle east is 95% muslims

yeah, i think we're all missing the point. for example, the plight of the black man and the guilt of enslavement, is equally shared by other people besides europeans. in fact, just as many black men had black slaves as white people did. but you don't hear about it because we are currently in the midst of seeing a slight of hand event. to pin this on one type of people is impossible. it's EVERYWHERE. so i can only assume that we are being globally controlled beyond the human level and all it takes is a tiny push in the direction of our currently held paradigms, to finish the job. this is why i keep reevaluating myself and my beliefs, because i do not want to hurt other people or take part in hurting other people, based on lies or some kind of weird mass mind control (that goes beyond even the media outlets, from what i can tell).

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Why is everything the fault of the jews?
Well... why not?
Now be good or we will nail you to a cross...

Truely, I'm not antisemetic... but my goodness you Jews sure know how to become the martyrs in any situation.
Centuries of practice I guess...
I once asked a Jewish friend about this very topic and he said...
" We are very good at being the underdogs of the World. Everyone kicks us, yet everyone feels sympathy for us."

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'll say one thing- if it wasn't for "The State of Israel", there would be dozens of thousands- if not millions more people alive.

It's not "The Jews"- It's the "Zionists".

There are even groups of Jews and Rabbis who speak out against the zionists as being on par with Satan.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
I'll say one thing- if it wasn't for "The State of Israel", there would be dozens of thousands- if not millions more people alive.

It's not "The Jews"- It's the "Zionists".

There are even groups of Jews and Rabbis who speak out against the zionists as being on par with Satan.

first time the word satan appears in the bible is the days of king david. i think it's a reference to the egyptian Set, who in mesopotamian terms, would've been the Serpent An, or the Serpent Anu, or simply, the serpent god. problem is, there's an entire race of angels who are called seraphim, which is plural for seraph. and this is what a seraph is:
www.eliyah.com...

the interesting part of this is, seraphim still act as guardians of the throne of god, leading me to believe this is all egyptian references and that david (and solomon) were pharaohs and someone covered it up. david's referring to a particular sect of egyptian gods, who he viewed as adversaries. since when he prays, he pays homage to amen, i believe this is a reference to enemies of amen and amen was etymologically connected to sumerian anu, suggesting the dichotomy you see later in the bible of the good god Anu, vs. the bad god, Serpent Anu. why in particular serpent? i have no clue since so many angels would be considered serpent angels or serpent elohim. (and elohim is the name of the creator gods in the opening passages of genesis)

so what exactly is an elohim?
www.thedivinecouncil.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Apparently I am stupid , can some one enlighten me what the difference is between a jew and a zionist.Is a zionist some one who is not necessarly a jewish person ,but supports the position of the jewish people?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do so many people think that the isrealies and the jews in general are responsible for all the ills if the world.I'll grant you the fact that they are involved in some things ,but then so are we.What makes you think that they are all powerful in the world.

simple. because they are jews. they are the puppeteers and you are the jews' slave puppet.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Difference between zionism and judaism:

Basically Judaism has been hijacked by babylonian satanists.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

do you know what characterizes a babylonian belief vs. a judaic belief as far as the babylonian time frame is concerned?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The root cause of this blame has much to do with the Zionists and not necessarily ALL Jewish people.

The Zionist movement can trace it's roots to the Rothschilds whom are actually Khazars or Askenazi jews....or Jews by conversion.

The Rothschilds invented the concept of fractional reserve banking or lending out other people's money and more in which to earn interest income.

Just as not all people of Italian descent are necessarily members of the Mafia, not ALL Jewish people are Zionists which in essence is a form of an organized crime syndicate in itself.

What HAS transpired though is that that the Zionists control so much of the world's businesses and finances that many Non Jews are now involved as well and the Leadership which is Jewish Zionists takes much if not most of the blame.

For example here in the United States, though Jewish people only amount to 3-4% of the overall population. There is a disproportionate percentage of Jewish CEO's of major US corporations compared to other minority groups such as Native Americans, of which there are practically none.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Jesus also said to the Jews, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I proceeded and came forth from God; I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word."

To this day there are 'many' Jews who are against Christ, or '...antichrist...", who '...cannot bear to hear..." Christ's word!

Jesus then said of the Jews in the town of Galilee, "You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

To this day there are 'many' Jews who follow and worship the '...ruler of this world...'!

Many Jews saw the miracles that Jesus performed and '...believed in him, but some of them went to the Pharisees and told them what Jesus had done." This ruling class, along with other Jews and the Romans, were jealous and they saw Christ as a threat to their rule. They killed Christ thinking that once they had done this they would be rid of him, but as the scriptures relate Christ was ressurected from the dead.

One cannot remain a Jew, following the esoteric traditions of the not so secret societies of Judaism and Judaised Christianity, and be a true believer, or follower of Christ.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

compared to other minority groups such as Native Americans, of which there are practically none.

which is strange, considering they appear to be genetically traceable to the same type of gene pools as the rest of the far, near and middle east.
edit on 31-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Because everybody needs an enemy or excuse in order to absolved themselves og personal responsibilities. For some it's god, others it's alien...and some it's government.

That takes the burden of consequence of their own ignorant actions and allows them to ignorantly continue thinking the way their tiny brains dictact.

It is a simple answer and I am astounded how you and others can't come to this simple but correct point. Unless your trying to make a statement which is lost on this conspiracy audience.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

perhaps because ignorance doesn't know skin color or IQ level or religious creed? it's a human problem (which doesn't suggest humans are generally ignorant but rather can, from time to time, believe things that can be interpreted locally, as ignorant. yet one man's ignorance, is another man's brilliance. so it's also very fluid. therefore, my final interpretation of all of this is that anything that drives us to disenfranchise or hurt one another, is a spirit of some kind, that over rides our internal wisdom, and gains momentum when applied in tangent with mob mentality).

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Thank you for the explaination.I can now see that most folks who use the word have no idea what they are saying.That is what had me confused.They seem to use zionist and jew interchangably.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
if the self proclaimed 'chozen' create the laws, control the money of the world, control the government, control the media, and they are barely 2% of the population?

every war for the last 200 years has been in 'favor' of the rothschilds and their criminal gang of internationalalists.

read the protokols of xion. EVERYONE should read the protokols of xion. (its funny, it was 'discredited' by the chozen.)

look at the your television the chozen's grandest son, hitler, is on tv every few minutes. they never let 'us' forget how 'bad' it was for them during w2. 25 million russians, 20 million chinese, and all i hear about is folk tales and myths about w2.

why are 50% of the millionaires and billionaires chozen?
why are all the trillionaires chozen or maranos?

basically, i realized, the chozen have the greatest religious scheme going. they hypnotize their 'followers' so well, that every other 'goyam' is below them. they only promote themselves. when was the last time you met a chozen person who was making less than 6 figures? and yet, they tell each other how dangerous it is for them.

go pick up a chozen free newspaper in nyc. its AMAZING. its a whole other world. its all propaganda about how the goyam can at any time round them up and ship them off to mythical camps. and yet, the chozen own EVERYTHING in america.

believe it or not, i am objective. when i meet someone, i am neutral to them,regardless of anything.

but objectively speaking, once my mind was opened up, and i saw how in control 2% of the population is, well, objectively speaking, its simple to see why the chozen are responsible for all of america's woes.

if they are not, i BEG them to step aside, and let the 'goyam' run the ship again.

the founding fathers fought for indepedence from the BANKERS. andrew jackson closed the federal reserve, and was shot several times for it. abe lincoln printed his own money and was killed for it. jfk attemped to print our own money, and he was killed for it.

why do the chozen 'kill' those who oppose 'their' way of thinking?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join