It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Israeli guy is correct, however! Dov Zakheim, a dual Israeli citizen who worked for the Department of Defense, stole 2.3 trillion dollars from the US. It was announced conveniently on September 10, 2001. What a coincidence that it never made the news the next day.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony

Israeli guy is correct, however! Dov Zakheim, a dual Israeli citizen who worked for the Department of Defense, stole 2.3 trillion dollars from the US. It was announced conveniently on September 10, 2001. What a coincidence that it never made the news the next day.

1. It wasn't announced that he stole the money because there is no possible way to simply steal this much and walk away. Do show the original announcement for fair evaluation. Link - Do you see any word about him stealing the money? Or is this another Israeli biased source that can't be trusted?
2. Even if this fairytale was true, this simply shows no connection for a valid reason to "blame it all" on the Jews, as you say.

Do you think I hate all the Germans for what Hitler did? No I don't, Germany is a wonderful country. I wish you'd be less close minded.
edit on 31-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I see what you are doing regardless of all the substantial evidence. I will list just some things and let people judge from themselves. You keep on trying to confuse people by saying you have seen no evidence.

articles.latimes.com...

Simon Schama is a British-Jewish citizen. I disagree with the 80% he states as well. Let us be honest, when you control all the gold, you pretty much own all the property.

Please look into his book "Two Rothschilds and the Land of Israel."

Please look into Benjamin Freedman. Look into Victor Ostrovsky. Look into Vanunnu.

Goodbye Israeli guy. I wish you the best of luck.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Like Herzl stated, there was one way to get you living there right now. That involved Hitler. You would not blame him. You would thank him and the Rothschild banks that supported the Nazi regime.

Look into the Transfer Agreement. Just like Soros believed, the blood of others was acceptable.

edit on 31-1-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Goodnight IsraeliGuy living in Palestine.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I see what you are doing regardless of all the substantial evidence. I will list just some things and let people judge from themselves. You keep on trying to confuse people by saying you have seen no evidence.

So far the only person to provide any evidence is myself (other than you and the other red avatar guy that is).
Again, take a look at this
www.defense.gov...
Not even a word about Dov "stealing" the money. That is purely your biased opinion, not any evidence or fact.

articles.latimes.com...

I fail to see how the fact that Hollywood is owned by a Jewish set of individuals equals the silly "fact" that "JEWS OWN ALL THE MEDIA".

Goodbye Israeli guy. I wish you the best of luck.

Bye bye biased person, was nice chatting with you this morning.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Goodnight IsraeliGuy living in Palestine.

I hope this makes you feel alittle better.

..Google maps.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Nope, I always remember this and feel sick to my stomach again:

i851.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Too bad they waged that independence war on us several days after the declaration of independence, eh? Maybe we could've share the lands. Nah, they had to try and fight us.

Maybe you should take a look at the maps of territories changed in America since the europeans settled in, or how the Australian continent have changed since it was inhabited by the white people who pushed aside the aborigines. Or are these events irrelevant since they don't mention Israel anywhere in them?

I thought you said you're going to sleep? Too eager to reply to my posts?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

What happened to the people that lived in that land before it was taken over by Israel, Israeli guy? There are over four million Palestinian refugees. God only knows how many civilians have been killed or maimed. I do not understand how you do it. I really do not. Keep all the #ing gold. Why do this to people? Why?

You have so much more power than anyone else on this thread to stop this. Please look into your heart and do it. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

LMAO, if that little red circle were true ..

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Obviously I added the red circle to show how Israel is called in nowday's modern maps - Israel.

You have so much more power than anyone else on this thread to stop this. Please look into your heart and do it. Thank you.

Do you always whine like a little girl when you realize you have no more things to say that contribute to your claims?
This kind of BS ain't contributing to anything so please cut it out. I have no more power than you or anyone else in this thread, I am a normal person.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

That was your response? So be it.

The information and the facts are there. People will research everything. The days of indifference and apathy are almost at an end. You can keep saying that nothing has been shown. Everybody should read the thread for themselves. They will be the judge.

I realize your attempt at having the last word to try and detract people from the truth. Go have your last unsubstantiated word. Everyone else, please look into every claim made on this thread! Some of you are not living in the world you think you are!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

link   

Michael Chertoff?!

He hasn't been head of DHS since 2009. Its Janet Napolitano.

The fact that no one corrected that, tells me people on here have no idea what they are talking about.

People are so obsessed with hating "Zion" they don't check facts or care that their own countries have committed atrocities, especially against Native Americans, far worse than anything Israel has ever done.

I am done here.

COBRA Six out.

link   

Originally posted by Dissent
The easiest way to say it is they are just at the end of the rope every time.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Dissent because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2011 by Dissent because: (no reason given)

Isn't Haliburton (non-jewish) at the end of the rope everytime....just saying

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Is this why so many Palestinian women and girls are victims of the brutal Zionist war machine? Did you take on a whole different meaning to the phrase "women and children first?"

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

I don't know why, I hear people in the street calling other people 'Jew' as a insult, I hate it.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The information and the facts are there.

Where? 0 Facts by you for several pages.
How about this mate - I see this will not end until I leave so in the meantime I ask of you to gather all the evidence you can to show me and the ATS population that the Jews control the media, control USA, that Dov Zakheim stole the 2.3 trillion dollar, that Purim had a solid connection to the invasion of Iraq and basically anything else you said.

So far when I asked for proof or evidence you started speaking to everyone (as if they are currently here) and told them to go read about it. How about you help them reading about it? Show them all how much of a Zionist liar I am!

I'm talking about proof! Not just dates and your own speculation of things - P.R.O.O.F

With that being said, good night my friend. Be sure I'll hold to my word when I say I leave for now.

BTW buddy,

I notice the aversion to girls you have too.

I'm glad to see I have brought you to the point of pathetic personal insults. Good job! That's really going to make all the invisible crowd you're talking to, to listen to your points even better.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Dov Zakheim, a dual Israeli citizen who worked for the Department of Defense, stole 2.3 trillion dollars from the US. It was announced conveniently on September 10, 2001. What a coincidence that it never made the news the next day.

A question to ask is why jew haters make up lies about jews, like the lie above.

In fact, "He was then appointed to be Undersecretary of Defense and Comptroller from 2001 to 2004 under the George W. Bush administration, and served in this capacity until April 2004. During his term as Comptroller, he was tasked to help track down the Pentagon's 2.6 trillion dollars ($2,600,000,000,000) worth of unaccounted transactions.[2] He initiated a number of processes that led to the reduction of that sum by two-thirds by the time of his departure."

The money was never stolen by anyone, and Dov had the job of sorting it out!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join