It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't understand why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I started a thread called "Ritalin, the lobotomy of the 21st Century", which as far as I could see is a vital issue in society in current times, with the potential to form the foundation of a serious crises within the next 10 or more years. Children are being "drugged for their own good", with hugely harmful side effects, suicides, deaths, murders etc

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now my question is why are so few people interested in this topic?I am not trying to get a gazillion points but I do believe that the Ritalin crisis is one that all people should take note of and it is one of the biggest drug conspiracies of the 20th and 21st Centuries?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Ritalin GOOOOD...it keeps [twitch]....me [twitch]....calm. Ritalin not bad. [twitch] Ritalin GOOOOD.

Seriously tho....if other people are like me...i HATE reading long threads like that...i took one look at that thread and closed the window...way too much reading.

[Edited on 12-7-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
We all post stuff that is near and dear to our hearts (well almost all of us) but your thread clearly was not ignored.

The fact is that threads get buried (I'm here all the time yet missed yours) but they can get resurrected. (I'm glad yours did)

I've been trying to analyse traffic patterns to determine optimum post time, just like TV execs. Mebbe I'm wrong but I suspect timing is more important than quality. (That and a good post about the NWO raising Hitler's baby and the Bush connection)

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Ritalin GOOOOD...it keeps [twitch]....me [twitch]....calm. Ritalin not bad. [twitch] Ritalin GOOOOD.

Seriously tho....if other people are like me...i HATE reading long threads like that...i took one look at that thread and closed the window...way too much reading.

[Edited on 12-7-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

It's terrible when an ATS Writer says he doesn't want to read someone else's article

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
A probable reason why no one is posting is, as dreamlandmafia pointed out, the post is so long. Now I am not saying that a long post is a bad thing because usually that means the person writing the post spent the time to research the topic in question and compile a very valuable piece of information.

People are probably not responding because you pretty much covered the topic and theres not much more to add. In the end you may not receive that many replys but I am willing to wager that you will get a number of views.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal

People are probably not responding because you pretty much covered the topic and theres not much more to add. In the end you may not receive that many replys but I am willing to wager that you will get a number of views.

This is especially true now that the moratorium on one line responses and
has been enacted. I read lots of posts that I have nothing more to add than

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

It's terrible when an ATS Writer says he doesn't want to read someone else's article

Hey...nothing Iv ever written in the Collab. Fiction forum has been terribly long...the longest was like 5 paragraphs.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
Now my question is why are so few people interested in this topic?I am not trying to get a gazillion points but I do believe that the Ritalin crisis is one that all people should take note of and it is one of the biggest drug conspiracies of the 20th and 21st Centuries?

Well it's been covered before on ATS. I have a good thread talking about this same subject. You might want to check it out:

Conspiracy to Drug Americas Youth

Here's another thread of mine you might wanna take a look at:

Popping Pills in Preschool

top topics

join