It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans For Assasination In Egypt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Israel is losing Egypt! Plus they offered mubarak exile even after saudi arabia rejected (wonder why they did this...)

This is looking bad for israel... could the egypt events really trigger the "unification" of the middle east?

If it does, the future seems very grim for israel... it will prolly enter a state of permanent "def con 1" state, and that will be very very stressful but of course useless for its inevitable a war that israel cannot win. And I'm not sure the US will want any part on that one-sided war. Well this is good for the states, because they will be withdrawing every single troop from the middle east as it will get too hot. The US could leave israel to the wolves.

Guess if our grandparents witnessed the creation of the state of israel, our generation will witness the erradication of the state of israel.

Karma I guess... or to be more in tune with the religious types "“whatsoever a man soweth, that he shall also reap.”. I can't say they dont deserve whats coming to them.

Personally I'm in awe at the egyptian people and the strength and determination they're showing... may that be a lesson to us all that the people STILL have the power over any country in the world (yes US and EU people... watch and learn with the egyptians.. well *again*... hehe)

Hope Israel enjoyed 2010... cause 2011 could very well be their last year standing.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
However, if this hair-brained plan is carried out, it will exasperate the situation.

Sounds what is it designed to do. Israeli snipers? Doesn't Egypt have any?

They know full well this will infuriate the citizens further, as well as the rest of the Muslim world.

Great plan for starting WWIII...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Looks like what the man said on BBC arabic is comming true!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Agree with what you are saying.

Israel imo will only get what it deserves if it happens. I think the world would be a far better place without it.

Genuine Jews can still live in the holy lands but as equals alongside other religions.

If the Arab world unites, which I think is a long way off yet, it will be the end of Israel as an independent state, and yes I think USA will abandon it.

Power to the People

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thanks alot for your imput guys! This is really getting interesting, however i got a feeling that something is going to happen tomorrow? duno why!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It is widely reported in Europe that the Army are on the peoples side, so those Snipers better be good, and not have another Flotilla Fail.

Egypt set for mass protest as army rules out force

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join