It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members. After a few weeks of lurking I have decided to join ATS.

I came across this site well doing a search for information on Jared Loughner shortly after the shooting. I was impressed with how quickly the membership here dug up his on line information and have enjoyed reading the many threads on this terrible incident.

Most recently I was taken in by the Dugway lockdown and again impressed at how quickly the membership found information relating to the tweet heard around the world

I hope I can contribute here on some level in the future. I am a bit overwhelmed at the amount of content on this site, but I am sure I will come to grips with it all sooner or later.

If anyone is a fan of Gary Bell, aka Spaceman, I would really apprecitae it if you could point me towards any threads about him or his radio show.

Regards,

Drofnats,

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by drofnats

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you for information OL. All is noted.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hello, drofnats, and welcome to the most amazing site on the 'net!

I joined ATS just a little earlier this month after lurking in the shadows for about a year

Enjoy yourself and hope to see you on the boards.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by drofnats

Hi drofnats, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.
edit on 30/1/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Welcome friend.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! If you have any unanswered questions or would like help with anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.
- NWD

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Waves hello!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Thank you all.

new topics

top topics

join