It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood Moves To Form Egypt Unity Gov't Without Mubarak

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Google is your friend.
en.wikipedia.org...

If you are too lazy or ignorant to even try to learn the basics then I suggest your opinion is not worth the proverbial carrot!

If gaining power, through what ever means, then the stated goals of The Muslim Brotherhood, total imposition of Sharia and to 'reclaim Islam’s manifest destiny, an empire, stretching from Spain to Indonesia' will have a serious effect on world politics.

If that is no concern to you then I suggest you go back to your naive little bubble safe in the knowledge that all's well with the world.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
good lord boondock!
care to get a study group started?
you've got me beating up my pc to substantiate your claims...lol!

but from the bottom of my heart, i wish the Egyptian people the BEST result from their protests. the common man wants little more than the ability to care for and provide for family and fair treatment/representation politically, if applicable. those looking to manipulate this affair for greed based terms, should not get in the way....though i know its already happening.
edit on 31-1-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Weren't the Egyptians protesting over wanting real democracy? We all know what they'll end up with and the reason is Egypt is friendly with Israel since they got whipped. Any change will lead to hardline Islamic control eventually.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'm more interested in your attitude to Israel as the tree your 'grafted' into. Not condoning things governmental is one thing but whats your attitude to the 'people'?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
I'm more interested in your attitude to Israel as the tree your 'grafted' into. Not condoning things governmental is one thing but whats your attitude to the 'people'?

The regular average Jew from Israel are cool
in my book. I worked for a Jewish family in the
states for about a year and they were decent folks.
Their last name was Lieberman if I remember
correctly, it's been some years ago. I got along with
them fairly well and I hold no apathy to the Jews

I considered the Lieberman's my friends at the time
even though I lost contact with them after they moved
their business. The old man Lieberman had a son and
daughter who were both IDF. And they left the US once
a year to go back to Israel to (I guess) renew their
work visas and do military training. They stayed gone
for about a month. I would work for them again if given the
opportunity. They were bi-lingual and whenever they
didn't want me to understand what they were saying
they spoke in Hebrew I think. lol. Guess it was top
secret huh ??? They treated me fairly and paid a decent
wage. I knew very lil about their religious beliefs as they
didn't discuss that very much. They were very strict
in their Jewish Holidays and fasting and such and
what American foods, they would not eat. had to be
Kosher I guess.

And I also had a college room mate that was Jewish.
he was a lil weird though. But overall I hold no
apathy toward the Jewish people

How's that for a character reference?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

True but apparently a crowd of thousands just overtaken news post sites in Alexandria calling for the death of the west,stoning of all unbelievers, rapes of unveiled women and the destruction of Israel.

The military has fired warning shots from multiple artillery pieces out to sea and have mobilised half a dozen APC's filled with soldiers to corner the islamists.

The thing i thouyght when Tunisia started was the domino effect and the countries to fall next are Libya,Algeria,Egypt,Lebanon,Syria,Jordan,Iran,Yemen and Turkey.

Now with the Egypt crisis the only phrase in my head repeating over and over is Ordo ab Chao

Not good thats for sure!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

True but apparently a crowd of thousands just overtaken news post sites in Alexandria calling for the death of the west,stoning of all unbelievers, rapes of unveiled women and the destruction of Israel.

The military has fired warning shots from multiple artillery pieces out to sea and have mobilised half a dozen APC's filled with soldiers to corner the islamists.

Do you have some sources for this? If its true, then its turning very bad.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

At least we are getting to see what happens when the people revolt against a Government.... stores shut down, looting takes place, fresh water becomes scarce and food becomes scarce..... but i suppose once the present powers leave, all resource will be restored.... it will just take a little effort and time...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Do you have some sources for this? If its true, then its turning very bad.

Gunfire in Alexandria:

news.sky.com... =World_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15919569_Egypt%3A_Army_Fires_Heavy_Artillery_Into_The_Air_Amid_Angry_Scenes_In_Alexandria

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I feel horrible that these people have revolted and are now getting this Mohammed guy who is so tight with the UN, he is probably gonna be even more dictatorial. It seems this is the NWO sending their message that revolution will result only in worse conditions for the people, hmm we'll see about that
edit on 31-1-2011 by mr.eccentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

They obviously picked The Muslim Brotherhood as their name, and it does not sound scary to me.
It sounds religious.

You might want to take in some facts, get out of that vaacum you have your head in.

Beware Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood

The real issue is this: If Mubarak tumbles and if Washington uses its influence—and yes, it does have influence at approximately $3 billion in annual total aid—to push him out, what kind of government will follow his? Will it be even less democratic and more repressive? And what will be the implications for U.S. security in the region?

So, let's stop prancing around and proclaiming our devotion to peace, "universal rights" and people power. Instead, let's step back and look hard at what we know and don't know about this popular explosion in the bosom of one of America's most vital allies—and what the United States can and can't do about it.

The devil we "know" is President Mubarak.
In the gang of Mideast bad guys, he's far from the worst.

Saddam Hussein, Ayatollah Khomenei, President Ahmadinejad, President Assad of Syria...worse.

The other "devil," now being proclaimed as misunderstood Islamic democrats, is the Muslim Brotherhood, and they should give us great pause. Baloney and wishful thinking aside, the MB would be calamitous for U.S. security. What's more, their current defenders don't really argue that point, as much as they seem to dismiss it as not important or something we can live with. The MB supports Hamas and other terrorist groups, makes friendly noises to Iranian dictators and torturers, would be uncertain landlords of the critical Suez Canal, and opposes the Egyptian-Israeli agreement of 1979, widely regarded as the foundation of peace in the Mideast

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by power4people
reply to post by burntheships

The prisons were filled with MB supporters and members. Most cases of torture revolved around MB members, MB members have also been executed, many, many times. While MB was banned, I didn't see Christianity being banned.

So yes, Christians were oppressed just like the rest of the Egyptian population, but the banned MB was the center focus of the human rights violations.

So, lets see your logic is that because they were banned due to the fact they are known terrorists, and
they have murdered, and are violent that they now qualify for victim status?

The MB were jailed due to acts of violence, and you suggest they are victims?

Do you have any supporting evidence? You have not provided one source, only your opinion.
Oh yeah, the poor oppressed banned Muslim Brotherhood, they were "jailed"

I see a lot of people in jail who deserve to be there, and the MB were some of them.
edit on 31-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Jakes51, your welcome.

As I began to dig around to learn the truth myself about the uprising in Egypt, I began to connect the dots.

I also read the superb thread I linked in my OP, by our own ATS mod Skyfloating.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

I highly reccomend it.

It was then that the dots all connected.

I do think that much of the uprising is genuine, perhaps it was started on purpose however that does not negate the oppression and tryanny they have revolted against.

I wish them the best, albeit the people over there are left with a lot of propaganda at this point since the Internet has been cut off.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Webster Tarpley on the destabilazaion of the ME.
The IMF is involved also.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The seventh day of protests opened today with the wholesale replacement of President Hosni Mubarak's Cabinet

Leaders of theMuslim Brotherhood says it rejects new government, calls on Egyptians to continue with demonstrations until regime has fallen - NBC News
NBC Breaking News

So even if the people dont want the MB, and elect some other party, the MB insists
that the people reject the new government until they are chosen.

worldblog.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Well Well This article may interest ATS Users here , forget the article look at the picture see an Israel flag?
www.time.com...

A boy holds a poster of Egypt's President Hosni Mubarak, in Cairo January 30, 2011

And yes in the poster on the forehead he has a star of David.

Look closely.

typical using children as political tools yet again by Islam.

Yes, typical of them to use the children as political tools.

Like in the video below, a rare chance to see into the Radical Islamic indoctrination of children.

Not for the faint of heart...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's really starting to hit the fan over there. Those people will not be giving up until they get what they want. Good for them, governments around the world should take notes.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
THATS BULLCRAP.

Not for a second I think all the protesters, whether they want to form a gov't or not, are involved in the Muslim Brotherhood who has terrorist ties...

This are people like you and me, who are fed up.

You'd have to be a xenomorphic bafoon to believe the reports.

ok, I recall it saying largest opposition and not only opposition. and yes these people are fed up but we are nothing alike. we don't have the balls that these people do and we all are spoiled brats compared to them. we're not starving yet either. there will never be a chance for a country with no government either, for the simple fact that the elite don't want us thinking a non-governed country could exist. surely you are not expecting a group of mostly 20 - 30 yr old working class men to create a new government and fix all their problems are you? I'm going to say they will look for a new government party that is making great promises to fix the current situation and has a catchy new idea to govern the people. the muslim brotherhood has been looking for power and I'm sure they are there trying to put their foot in the door right now as we speak. so if we don't think the way you think then we are bafoons?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The chosen leader of The Muslim Brotherhood, ElBaradei serves on the Board of Trustees of the International Crisis Group, who on Friday issued a press release protesting the decision on behalf of Egyptian authorities to place ElBaradei under house arrest.

International Crisis Group a NGO (non-governmental organization) has an annual budget of over $15 million and is bankrolled by Carnegie, the Ford Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, as well as George Soros’ Open Society Institute. Soros himself serves as a member of the organization’s Executive Committee.

This International Crisis Group, directly linked to Brzezinski, and Soros, backing ElBaradei, the chosen leader of The Muslim Brotherhood is a major geopolitical steering group for the global elite.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
These muslim exetremist are totaly nuts in the head.Muslim Brotherhood will attempt to destory Israel.Israel and the U.S. and others will get to the point where they have had enough.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join