It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supporting the Revolutions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

I think we all need to cautiously realize that you can't tweet change, you can't facebook-status-update it into existence either. When the cell batteries die, and the power grid is smashed to hell, who is going to stand?

In tunisa phones were down, water off, electricity off, interent down, the people still stood and the truth still got out.
modern technology is playing a huge role in the protests. Did you see the flash protests in tunisia last year..done with twitter and mobiles. How about the cds of copes bashing people up distrubuted by hand by people in tunisa so peeps could see it on there pcs. The wikileaks protests had a role to play and so did all the people that have and are helping to spread the informtion on the internet and bypassing the censors in place.
Tweets spead info instantly, facebook allows people to group together in a common cause with there friends. Online petitions put pressure on officaldom and spread truth. Do not underestimate the power of information and technology.
We live in two worlds the virtual and the real and the both play a part and that is no way trying to take away from the people the revolution belongs to them.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

FREE INTERNET IN EGYPT Here is a way for Egypt to get online w Dialup 331728890150 login:toto psswrd:toto COMPLIMENTS OF ANONYMOUS PLEASE REPOST

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Anonymous dialup service provided by #FDN is REUP after technical problem on +33172890150 login/pasword toto #JAN25

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
follow telocomix on twitter...

telecomix Telecomix We always listen on #hamradio 7080.8 kHz #cw transmit frequency. We may call #cq SU, best time 18h-20h UTC. Please spread.

avaaz online petition
secure.avaaz.org...

kx
edit on 31-1-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I for one am in full support of the popular revolution, I sincerely hope this comes to America and every other nation that is ran by criminal bankers. But I am watching Fox News and I am seeing people breaking into the Egyptian Museums and smashing precious artifacts that are part of Egyptian history, and ancient culture of their people. This is just wrong, and I do not support the destruction of history artifacts by anyone. I do think this revolution is going viral, it is spreading like a virus. with Wikileaks releasing information, and information spreading across the internet, this movement is spreading. What will be the end result? I cannot see it from here. Any Remote Viewer want to look ahead a little bit?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I just saw that as well. Why would the protesters go after the artifacts or archeology digs? They want to change their future, but why destroy their past? That makes no sense to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
reply to post by purplemer

Some group, military junta or autocrat will fill the resulting vacuum. It's the Middle East, it's a given. The new government will make/try to make some cosmetic changes, but it will be business as usual. People will still be poor and destitute.

After 15 years and counting in the area, call me jaded.

I'll have to agree with you there. I won't believe it until I see it. When the Russians had a revolution, they got the Bolsheviks. When the French had a revolution, they ended up with the Reign of Terror. The Middle East has it's shares of terrorist groups who will find this a perfect opportunity to take over, and possibly repress people of those countries even more than they were. I'm hoping for the best, of course, but I also fear the worst. This could head in a completely different direction than the world hopes for.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lolliek
reply to post by autowrench

I just saw that as well. Why would the protesters go after the artifacts or archeology digs? They want to change their future, but why destroy their past? That makes no sense to me.

Because the depraved ones don't care for their history, they only care about how much money they could get for those artifacts on the black market. People like that can't wait for these sort of opportunities to raid the museums and archeological digs, while everyone else is distracted. It's what happened in Iraq as well. Just a few opportunists raiding their nations' coffers while nobody is looking.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
people have started something called Operation White Fax Egypt. Where they are targeting fax machines in egypt and sending them through relevent wikileaks documents and other information that wil facilitate them.
This is being done with the following steps

Acquire your fax-sender: goo.gl...

Acquire your faxing content to send, choose any or all of the following documents:

- wikileaks.ch... (WikiLeaks cable Egypt must see.)

- pastehtml.com... (Most important. Info on Dialup.)

- piratenpad.de... (Arabic Translation in progress.)

- piratepad.net... (Info on Meshnetworks.)

- irc.telecomix.net #hamradio (Ham Radio Channel.)

- www.aeinstein.org... (Nonviolent resistance resources)

Acquire Egyptian fax numbers to send to. Some useful schools are:

20-2-2519-6584 (Cairo American College)

20-2-2758-1390 (New Cairo British International School)

20-2-735-9148 (Pakistani International School, Cairo)

20-3-576-0229 (Schutz American School)

20-2-2617-4002 (The American school in Egypt)

20-2-2736-4168 (The British International School Cairo)

- Google "fax +2 02" to find numbers to fax

further info can be found here...
piratenpad.de...

kx

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Google creates a speak to tweet service for Twitter users in Egypt

googleblog.blogspot.com...
edit on 1-2-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join