It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hey all, LONG time lurker I joined on Jan 1st but just getting around to saying hello. I am from Alabama in the USA. I check on ATS several times a day and I must say over the few years I have been reading I still think it's kind of cool when something "breaks" here before the MSM puts it out... if they even do at all!

I would say I am most interested in paranormal studies. I hope to one day prove there is something beyond this life. I also love UFOs I truly believe there is life other than "us" ....the number of stars with planets is just to high for there not to be planets out there with life and a handfull that are well beyond our technical selves.

Hope I get a chance to add something to one of your posts someday!
Patrick

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AmazedByU

Hi AmazedByU, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hello, Amazed, and welcome!

ATS is habit forming isn't it
I find I spend most of my online time here and I've yet to be bored.

I have absolutely no doubt that you will find topics enough to keep you reading for a long time to come. Hope to see you on the boards.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AmazedByU

Hi Im a new user too. I usually don't venture into forums but checked this one out a couple times & thought it was pretty cool. I think I found my new favorite website

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! If you have any unanswered questions or would like help with anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.
- NWD

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Waves hello!

top topics

join