It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien quarantine satellites and chem trails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I read on another forum that “Jackwagon” tells us that chem trails are a necessary evil. Another discussion implies that the chaff in fighter aircraft is of a similar composition to the substance in chem. trails. I know that there are many chem. trail discussions here on ATS, and many believe that it is a bunch of bunk. I have seen some of the crisscross patterns in the sky and it does make me wonder what is going on. The chaff composition made me think about, what is it, that maybe we are trying to block out. This brings to mind the threads about the Alien satellites. These are supposedly forming a barrier around the Earth, effectively forming quarantine against ballistic missiles or humans, from leaving. Maybe, just maybe, these chem. trails that form a net, block the sensors of these alien satellites, or even distract or spoof them. This may have allowed the NASA rocket to send a nuclear warhead to the moon. I don’t know. Sometimes I think that this is all smoke and mirrors for something else.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

That is an interesting take on the subject. I have read on hear about the chem trails being utilized in some sort of radar blocking effort. I had wondered WHO they were trying to block, this makes more sense than the Chinese, lol.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hybridkate

That is an interesting take on the subject. I have read on hear about the chem trails being utilized in some sort of radar blocking effort. I had wondered WHO they were trying to block, this makes more sense than the Chinese, lol.

Thank you.
I wonder if someone can plot the chem trails on Google Earth?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You want to KNOW why they criss cross 70,000+ flights a day world wide look at this video for UK airspace thats why CONTRAILS NOT CHEMTRAILS cross no sinister reasons set flight paths nothing else!

www.bbc.co.uk...

Roll on 2013 so all this craps stops!!! Who am I kidding they will just change the date

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If it comes down to trusting the government or the aliens i am siding with the aliens.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Every fear-mongering is smoke and mirror. What we worry about is so obsolete: chemtrails, nuclear threat, NWO...It used to be of real concern but it won't happen. I do believe aliens ARE monitoring our every moves, it's only rational to think that way. I think 2012 will come like the ticking of a clock, and that everything else is just distraction to either scare us or move our attention away from what is really going on!

Smoke and mirror, yes! I believe chemtrails are useless, ETs must have way better technologies...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
You want to KNOW why they criss cross 70,000+ flights a day world wide look at this video for UK airspace thats why CONTRAILS NOT CHEMTRAILS cross no sinister reasons set flight paths nothing else!
www.bbc.co.uk...
Roll on 2013 so all this craps stops!!! Who am I kidding they will just change the date

70,000 + flights a day. wow.
Could you post a source for that number.
The crisscross pattern is a good excuse then.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Space_Lord
If it comes down to trusting the government or the aliens i am siding with the aliens.

Really?
Not me.
Although I think that some gobrmnt officials are inspired by these demonic aliens.
I once read a book by Jim Marrs evolving remote viewers. One of the remote viewers "saw" some of these object.
He also "saw" one of the dormant volcanoes in the California Cascade Mountains causing a mass extinction.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Google it min fig given 50k max 80k+ flights a day world wide they have set paths so CONTRAILS are bound to cross on a regular basis, I live near 3 airports have seen planes fly in and out since the 60's whats changed only the number of flights oh and youtube idiots talking about chemtrails!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Google it min fig given 50k max 80k+ flights a day world wide they have set paths so CONTRAILS are bound to cross on a regular basis, I live near 3 airports have seen planes fly in and out since the 60's whats changed only the number of flights oh and youtube idiots talking about chemtrails!

Google is proven NOT to be a reliable database.
How would you explain the chemtrail crisscrossing the skies of Montana?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Makes me think which group is looking out for our interests. Are the aliens evil and want to colonize earth for their own use? If so, then maybe our government blocking out these alien satellites is a good thing. Or are the aliens the benevolent ones and wish to help the people free themselves from corrupted human dictators? Then chem trails could just be a tool by dictators to confuse the masses or something. I really have no idea what the hell is going on anymore.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The chemtrail debunker argument always seems to have these same statements...

"Of course there will be crisscross "contrails" because there are tens of thousands of flights and major cities are scattered everywhere on the globe and contrails persist for hours and hours..."

How can you argue with that? I mean, I can point any direction and there will be a major city SOMEWHERE in that general direction. And since they insist that contrail have ALWAYS been persistent, then their whole argument rests on these stupid premises that, to them, can't be debunked.

My opinion? This is all weather warfare crap they are doing. Whatever aliens that are out there may just be trying to save us from these lunatic criminals that are perpetrating this grand fraud.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
They could be forming a shield, a last-ditch attempt to maintain the integrity of the system. Personally, when it comes to the system, I would prefer a step-down approach, however, without the system, there are also going to be individuals who are able to uproot thier more destructive tendencies. The current system keeps us in check, preventing us from totally reverting. However, the system also is a source of oppression for those that are spiritually aspiring towards the higher levels. Basically, you open the mind of an enlightened person, and you find light - remove the shackles of the system and they can fly free. However, you open the mind of the selfish and uncooperative, and you find darkness and confusion. The "system" prevents them from falling, however, it also prevents others from taking flight. A double-edged sword, if there ever was one.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
They could be forming a shield, a last-ditch attempt to maintain the integrity of the system. Personally, when it comes to the system, I would prefer a step-down approach, however, without the system, there are also going to be individuals who are able to uproot thier more destructive tendencies. The current system keeps us in check, preventing us from totally reverting. However, the system also is a source of oppression for those that are spiritually aspiring towards the higher levels. Basically, you open the mind of an enlightened person, and you find light - remove the shackles of the system and they can fly free. However, you open the mind of the selfish and uncooperative, and you find darkness and confusion. The "system" prevents them from falling, however, it also prevents others from taking flight. A double-edged sword, if there ever was one.

Starred post, SystemResistor, what you said is right one in so many ways. The SYSTEM/TPTB are a double edged sword. Think of what the humans would do if suddenly all leadership would to just disappear, and be no more, and everyone were left to their own devices? Ever read, or seen the film, "Lord of the Flies?" In just a few weeks everything would be chaos, gangs would roam the countryside preying on the innocent, battles would break out over what little resources would be left, services would fail and go down, so no computers, no cell phone, no land lines, and no I-Pods either. Cars do not run without gasoline, and pumps do not work without electric power. We need them, but they need us too, what we need to do is send them a very strong message that they can only stay in their positions if they serve us.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Here is a taste of what could happen:

I have a more complex theory on electromagnetic control grids and thier effects at stabilising our minds, however from the video above, you can see what happens when there are enough people to concentrate and sustain primitive emotions.

new topics

top topics

join