It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we are next

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
with all the usually animal die offs happing i cant help but think this will be the next headline.
10,000 people drop dead for no reason of what scientist say may be blunt force trauma.scientist say all these people may have been scared of fireworks and ran into each other.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
is this one of those threads where
it is advantageous to be situated
in a padded room when the SHTF ???

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pleasetryagain

I keep thinking of Roanoke Island, the "die-offs" that have occured throughout history. It's happened before. Perhaps it will again.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Reminds me of that movie...the happening.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pleasetryagain

Maaan, I smell Bull****! Blunt force trauma from fireworks flippin them out causing them to run into eachother??? All over the world??? Come on, either they really don't have a clue and trying to give us something to go on til they find out or they know and can't find a better excuse than say a trumped up tripe of an excuse.
I'll go ahead and say it, it's the Flouride man! Gotta be, It's a poison that is linked to cancer among other things. As soon as I find the link I will post. I think this is a credible reason for the bird kill offs among other species, fish, turtles, you get the idea. Do a simple google search on flouride and you will be surprised. Lemme know yalls findings as while I do a lttle more digging. Thanks. Deny ignorance peeps

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Approximately 1500 die everyday in the US from cancer and 3500 people everyday get diagnosed with cancer. This doesn't include other diseases(aids,etc) Whether you believe these are man made or not we are dropping like flies. Just because they don't find 200 people dead on the side of a highway doesn't mean it isn't already happening. 25000 people die everyday from starvation. I'm not saying it isn't going to get worse, (I believe it will). Read an article the other, I'll see if I can locate it, but it said more service people have committed suicide in the last year than died in combat. Very sad.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There's a flu epidemic in Russia just reported...90,000 people are sick and the schools have been shut down.

93 have been diagnosed with H1N1
Flu Epidemic Reported in Russia

Here's some others that are recent:
Finland Reports 50 new H1N1 flu cases
Bulgaria Declares H1N1 Flu Epidemic
Flu Epidemic Breaks Out in Hungary

Here's a link to global outbreaks in real time...Global Outbreaks Realtime

Don't know if there's a trend here, but surely something to watch.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingviolet

Hi flyingviolet, great post, I have a theory for this but it could be just speculation, but when we first started hearing about it, H1N1 originated in mexico then migrated north to the U.S. Then I started hearing of it hitting Europe. With all the travelling people are doing cross the seas it doesn't surprise me that the flu made it so far ,being carried into Russia by hosts. Keep a look out on the pandemic news and ill bet my good kidney the numbers will spike then deflate as the pandemic runs its course just like here. S+F violet

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiddlinKid85
reply to post by flyingviolet

Hi flyingviolet, great post, I have a theory for this but it could be just speculation, but when we first started hearing about it, H1N1 originated in mexico then migrated north to the U.S. Then I started hearing of it hitting Europe. With all the travelling people are doing cross the seas it doesn't surprise me that the flu made it so far ,being carried into Russia by hosts. Keep a look out on the pandemic news and ill bet my good kidney the numbers will spike then deflate as the pandemic runs its course just like here. S+F violet

You may be right, what concerns me is that there was a huge push in the news about H1N1 last year and a push for the vaccination. The prediction of the pandemic fizzled out as numbers of cases dropped. What I don't get is now that there are multiple cases being reported world wide and I haven't seen many reports in the main stream news. I'm keeping an eye on this, thanks!!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
is this one of those threads where
it is advantageous to be situated
in a padded room when the SHTF ???

i guess if theres fireworks around

top topics

join