It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura darkening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
at my church the priest's aura is normally a sage green color, but yesterday his aura seemed to change from sage green to a more toxic green. is their any reason to be alarmed by this change or not.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by locololo

In my personal dream the color you describe is associated with fear. Did he seem a bit off as well? Also, i have heard that the brighter the colors (of an aura) the more truthful / light filled the person is.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernutty

he was sick a couple of weeks ago, maybe the darkening isn't him feeling good.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by locololo

A Dark unattractive green color is indicative of deceipt. This is what I do.....Aura Photography and readings on it. And if the dark green was on "his" right side it is actually happening in the material world openly and if it was on his left side....it is a spiritual deception....FYI

But kelly green is healing and balancing (Reiki color) where olive green is deep internal healing and light green is overcoming an illness of some sort, but all healing. Most kelly greens I've read have been Doctors or School Teachers....strangely enough.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I can't say that I see aura's, but sometimes I can sense them. Lately it seems like everything is getting "darker" like at the unconscious level we sense something that our conscious mind won't acknowledge because it is too terrifying to deal with.

I've found that those with a more religious way of thinking are more open to the unconscious and are able to confront those emotions more willingly than the general populace. Maybe your pastor can't explain it and is trying to be brave while quietly asking God for help. This creates an incredible amount of internal stress (mainly because they think they have to deal with things internally or they will be seen as "Unholy" or insane) which could also be another source if he is "darker" relative to the rest of the people around you.

My advice would be to go talk to them at some point and ask if they are okay and offer to buy them a cup of coffee and just talk (try to talk about things that you know they like). If there is something wrong it'll get their mind off of it for a bit, if there is nothing wrong and they were just recovering from illness then you've built up your relationship with them and made a friend hopefully. You can never have enough of those!

join