It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Revolution Theme Song. Powerful Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Whoever put this video together did a great job. The messages in the video are very powerful and emotional.

One guy says "We will not be silenced, I don't care if your Christian, Muslim, or Atheist, you will demand your goddam rights, and we will have our rights, one way or the other (last words inaudible). Just seeing his emotions coming out with his words was very powerful.

I dont know if I put this in the right place but this was definitely something to be shared.

I wish these people the best and I wish Americans were more like these people.

WE need OUR country! I cant say we need our country back because we never really had it.

edit on 30-1-2011 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

Great video, thanks for posting it here.

The brave man at 0:46 pretty much sums it up.

We (the people) WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is great. Thank you

Very good job.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
They need some Fluoride in their water.

Seriously. Why aren't we flying C-5's loaded with fluoride in them to pour into their drinking water?

Never let a bad circumstance go to waste....we could be making money.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Great video, thanks for posting it here. The brave man at 0:46 pretty much sums it up. We (the people) WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

Yes, his words were real, that was his heart and emotions talking, those people werent disinfo agents, or "radicals". They are just fed up and actually took a stand saying enough is enough!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

They need some Fluoride in their water. Seriously. Why aren't we flying C-5's loaded with fluoride in them to pour into their drinking water? Never let a bad circumstance go to waste....we could be making money.

This is how you felt watching the video? Why?

Money is worthless anyway

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

I think he was making a joke.

Am I correct Pervis, you are not serious right?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this video, it gives me hope that ordinary people can stand up for what is right.

Liberty gained anywhere in the world, makes the world a better place.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I've seen this video several times already, but I definitely don't mind seeing it again. Thanks for posting.

Every time I see and hear the man at 0:46, I get chills. His face and his words say it all. Enough is enough, and the camel's back has broken. Tipping point.

We'll have to see how far it spreads, but I get the feeling it's going around. None too soon, IMHO.

top topics

join