It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tear gas used in Egypt riots by police against protesters was made in the USA : reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Tear gas used in Egypt riots by police against protesters was made in the USA : reports

www.nydailynews.com

The demostrations in Egyp is changing directions starting as assumptions and ending in conclusions. From wanting Mohamed Hosni Mubarak to leave power its now a focus on the elevating hate against the US, making the next assumption; Is Egypt going against US because if changed?
With the muslim brotherhood as a egyptian Al-Qaida this story is now a journalist's dream
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
fabiusmaximus.wordpress.com
news.blogs.cnn.com
www.haaretz.com

edit on 30-1-2011 by lost artistic because: Text relations made vague connections

edit on Sun Jan 30 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: PLEASE USE THE EXACT TITLE FROM THE ARTICLE

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Comments from Egyptian demonstrators said that the bullets that were shoot and the teargas being used was both American. That this gas was not allowed in USA but ok in Egypt. From this comment the questions about american hate began to grow.

It seems radical change is imminent and i make this tread because after under a week this story has gone from public to absolute media corporative news with their feeds only, since the Egyptian internet is gone.

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The link does not go to the story that matches your thread title, not is that quote there?

I get this instead, "Tear gas used in Egypt riots by police against protesters was made in the USA : reports."

Also, what is this from? "Trough the days of the demostration..."

edit on 1/30/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
A part of the news on the prisoners that seems to be very different from coutry to country. In Norway it has been speculated that this was a inside order to get the prisoner dressed as civilians and to let them go rogue in the streets so that in the media and hence Mubarak can show he must use stronger force for the greater good.
This could be the reason why the military is in the crowds everywhere but is not taking any action yet.

Fighter jets has been reported flying so low that you could see the pilot. Why these precautions have been chosen migh be a result of not knowing where to go next, or there is being taken carefully planned steps to do this regime change that must be done at some point since the leader is "elected" and can then not just choose anyone afterwards without some reactions. This is offcouse a wild guess and not facts, at least not yet.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I've had MSNBC, CNN, and FoxNews on simultaneously here as well as al Jazeera and SkyNews from the UK on online. The U.S. outlets should be ashamed of their coverage as compared to the other two...and are almost the same as Egyptian state-controlled TV. Absolutely deplorable.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Even though the thread title may be wrong it's only a matter of time before big brother steps in to save the day. False revolution is my call.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I Agree with the wuality, but there is something to learn from how they handle this even so. How words are repeating over and over like " USA has demanded over and over again for reforms" And just few minutes ago on Sky News Hillary again used these words as if the healing of the egyptian/us relation has begun, or USa is just doing pr damage control

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lost artistic

Of course there is something to be learned. That's why I'm watching all five at the same time. Comparing.

The U.S. and all other countries need to stay out of this period. Both in the media and behind the scenes (we know that part won't happen). Watch and learn and take warning. Not meddle and influence.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
Even though the thread title may be wrong it's only a matter of time before big brother steps in to save the day. False revolution is my call.

Yes! Thats why i'm relyy trying to make treads about it because of the part Egypt plays in the Middle east. And tha last time US had some involvements in this was 30 years ago when the president was killed, the Zuez crisis was huge and suddently they had a dictator.

Beginning to think its stupid to believe this wasnt seen coming. the stupid part being how easy it can be used and still look like a demonstration of the people. 20 to 30 000 demonstrators in a city with over 40 million inhabitors.

top topics

join