It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKING! Uncanny 1958 Prediction coming true; America's Destruction from Inside

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

The UN are a bunch of dictators that think they can push everyone around. They have plans to depopulate the Earth called "Agenda 21". The UN also serves to bully the smaller nations or nations against anyone on the security council. If the UN takes over you will not have as much freedoms as you enjoy today.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Question...

Mr. Welch addresses the topic of "contrived inflation," and states: "We must take all practicable legislative steps to prevent a recurrence of the enormous thievery and other subversive crimes, that have been perpetrated on the American People, through a contrived inflation, by every president, from Franklin Roosevelt through Richard Nixon."

My question is: "If this speech was made in 1958, as the title of your post describes, then how does Mr. Welch know about a future president, by the name of Richard Nixon, in the 1970's?"

Time-code of Mr. Welch's 'number three' point is located at 00:05:22.

edit on 30-1-2011 by trekwebmaster because: Timecode added...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
have any of you seen this before?

A speech by Robert Welch in 1958

I haven't seen the video since viewing it here, but there is an error regarding the year. Please see the following comment for details:

Question...

Mr. Welch addresses the topic of "contrived inflation," and states: "We must take all practicable legislative steps to prevent a recurrence of the enormous thievery and other subversive crimes, that have been perpetrated on the American People, through a contrived inflation, by every president, from Franklin Roosevelt through Richard Nixon."

My question is: "If this speech was made in 1958, as the title of your post describes, then how does Mr. Welch know about a future president, by the name of Richard Nixon, in the 1970's?"

Time-code of Mr. Welch's 'number three' point is located at 00:05:22.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

By 1958, concerns about the American wing of the communist party were well underway. The McCarthy hearings had passed. Joe McCarthy died in 1957. The beginning of the video you cite in your post says in text that this JBS warning speech was "42 years ago" (circa 1968). At 3:00, text references Mr Welch's "second speech at the *1974* Council Dinner" and Mr Welch continues. Nixon had been president for 2 years at that time.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This surely has to be a lesson in listening to your elders (well at least those above a certain age) they have lived it! They know what they are talking about. They have watched the changes over the years. And you know what they see more than anything - is History Repeating itself Again! They see the young enjoying life - heads down while the invisible enemy plays chess with their lives.
Living in denial again. But they are too tired to fight the cause again or to use the internet like the young who are so intelligent. The same denial that existed before world war one and world war two. They know that those who survived were the ones who saw it coming and prepared for it.
They are so tired and above anything they know that 'intelligence is no good to anyone without the wisdom to know how to use it.'
Free Speech and freedom from Tirany is what so many of their friends, family and compatriots died for and it seems it has all been squandered. Now who will pick up the flag?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The very least you can do is flag this one and spread it far and wide for everyone to see!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by upgrayedd

Now believe me I am not trying to start any thing but god isn't real.

You speak with such certainty about a level of reality that you or any of us will never be able to understand. We barely understand the true nature of gravity, how can you be so certain that there is not a creator of this universe?

You may think that your convictions make you seem intelligent (you must know something that we don't) but really, you come off as ignorant and closed minded.

Advanced or unknown powers and entities may exist within this vast universe despite the fact that you don't believe in them. If you can't admit that to yourself, you will never be seen as anything other than a fool who's living safely inside a cocoon of manufactured reality.
Don't put words in my mouth I did not say there isn't a creator I said there is no "GOD"

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

I thought about that too, but then I read the text that comes up, I guess that the first part he was quoting from something he said in 1958, and later talking about something he said in 74 or something, so the actual recorded speech is much later.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join