It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Egypt- Beware of the Man behind the NWO curtain...CFR says he can improve global governanc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Mohamed ElBaradei who is being considered as the opposition groups presidential candidate since 2009 has a little group called the CFR talking of his presidential bid. According the the CFR through a publication called "Foreign Affairs" ElBaradei can "more freely contribute to improving global governance" Foreign Affairs Full Article Here . This in my eyes is just another building block in the NWO. These poor people want freedom and all they are going to get is lies and tyranny. My attention of this was brought up by infowars, I then searched for the article and yes its true, this article is legit, so all you anti infowarriors, dont waste time commenting. Original Article Here
edit on 30-1-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Im surprised this isnt getting more attention

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

The upcoming change of regime in Egypt will force the Americans to revise their foreign policies regarding the Middle East. The so called elites of this world did not anticipate such unity on the part of the Egyptian people.As far as the CFR is concerned, they have miscalculated the chances of ElBaradei to take on the leadership of Egypt. According to the live stream on aljazeera, the people see ElBaradei more as a motivational leader that will facilitate the regime change in Egypt.

Edit to add: Link to live stream
edit on 30-1-2011 by lagenese because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2011 by lagenese because: Edit for spelling

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Egypt - Beware behind the curtain ... that's so true. The Muslim Brotherhood is pulling the strings.
ATS Thread - Read this!! Read this about the Muslim Brotherhood. It'll scare the pudd'n out of you!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

I saw Baradei on ABC this am and he talked about getting rid of the dictatator (makes sense) and establishing an intermim govt with the army (makes sense also) and then free democratic elections (hey great so far, so good) and then he threw in the next stop which was supposed to sound like a logical progression ; a new constitution.
There is the danger to such a movement. Now I dont know what is in their constitution but I do see a dangerous precedent here if this becomes a world wide trend. First, dictators are addicted to power and would never step down for a NWO but a democratic government made up of the havenots could easily be swayed by communist elements during a crisis period. And if the constitutions of countries around the world are subject to being rewritten then certain "unalienable" rights are on the table - we should all take note.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well the NWO has a problem controlling dictators because they do what they want. They want to be top dog. So what does the NWO pull through the U.S.. Pretend to be the good guys and take out the evil dictator. What a load of #.

new topics

top topics

join