It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Helpful Information For Saving Videos!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I downloaded RealPlayer recently, (I wont link to it, but input RealPlayer into Google.).

I was surfing youtube later in the evening, and was watching my video of choice when I noticed a blue worded box above the video to the right top, which said,

Download this Video.

To which I did, to try it out. It worked!

The option also came up on another site I was visiting, a non youtube site.

So the helpful information is this. If you download RealPlayer, it will give you the option to save some videos, which can be a very important tool or helper when investigating Conspiracy Theories, as videos tend to disappear in some cases.

Just wanted to share this little helpful nuggett with my fellow CTists.

If you have any helpful video saving advice, share it here!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If you have the Download helper add on for fire fox you can download streaming videos from most sites too.

I don't know if RealPlayer has got any better lately but it used to be terrible bloat ware that took a whole lot or resources to run and kept adding bits of itself to the startup items list

Maybe I should check it out to see if it has improved with age
edit on 30-1-2011 by davespanners because: spelling

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Here's what I use, ClipNabber - I needed a new one after the one I used for youtube got bonked on the head.

clipnabber.com...

Failing these methods, and you cant guarantee they will work forever, I use a screen grabber that makes videos.. Just square off the area of the video and anything in that area is captured. A long winded method but sometimes they make it so hard...Oo

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Not only was it bloated, but it sent a lot of information concerning to your activities. It could be shut off but was very hard to find the places where you could do so.

top topics

join