It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Are UFOs just Alternative Aviation Technology (AAT) ?

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by r00t999

Originally posted by kimsie

One does not need Faith to see tangible historical records carved in stone.



Thanks for your reply.

"A" may see an UFO on these records, "B" may see something else.

IMHO, these are not real evidences. Do you have a most tangible historical record to show us ?


You are making your ignorance very obvious. You are definitive proof that most humans are not ready for "full disclosure".




posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply.


Originally posted by kimsie

You are making your ignorance very obvious.


Can you be more specific ?



You are definitive proof that most humans are not ready for "full disclosure".
How ?



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by r00t999
 

Regarding NI-11; is it possible that the 'NI' designation may also stand for 'Naval Intelligence'...a U.S. Dept. of Defense agency long known to be a cover for alternate aerospace technology development?



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by r00t999
 

Regarding NI-11; is it possible that the 'NI' designation may also stand for 'Naval Intelligence'...a U.S. Dept. of Defense agency long known to be a cover for alternate aerospace technology development?



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT
 
Apologies for the double posts.



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply


Originally posted by Deebo
If these craft are ours, why are we sending jets in the sky, to chase our own stuff?
Deebo


As said NI-11 is independent from the mainstream military. Even some senior military officers commanding the chases are not aware of their existence.



Why have ancient civilizations depicted ufo's, way before the black powder musket was invented?

Sorry, don't quite understand. Can you elaborate ?



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by r00t999
 

Regarding NI-11; is it possible that the 'NI' designation may also stand for 'Naval Intelligence'...a U.S. Dept. of Defense agency long known to be a cover for alternate aerospace technology development?



Thanks for your reply. BTW, forgot to mention, thanks for your flag as well


Regarding Naval Intelligence: do you have a source to share with us ?



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
now a question:

If UFO's are really AAT's
then why has no pilots EVER
came forth and disclosed such
even on their deathbeds ???




How many US Army folk came out and told the people of New Jersey a nuclear missile caught fire and burned in it's silo?

None of them.

www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/burlington_county_times/bct_news_details/article/2465/2010/june/08/fifty-years-ago-a-nuclear-missile-burned-in-the-pine s.html



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Hmm, I've yet to see a UFO.


Even if you have seen one, don't believe that it must be from outer space yet. You may only be a member of an auidence of a "Cosmic" Magic Show

:-)



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
Why have ancient civilizations depicted ufo's...


Thanks for your reply.

Deebo, can you give some examples for this ?



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
If these craft are ours, why are we sending jets in the sky, to chase our own stuff?


A possible answer to your question:

NI-11 sometimes deliberately run exercises with innocent military officers



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by r00t999
 


The FIRST problem with your theory is it doenst provide an answer as to who or what is abducting people and putting impalnts in them????? Second, after seeing FEMA in action with Katrina, I doubt very highly our government could pull off what you are inferring



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   


Regarding Naval Intelligence: do you have a source to share with us ?
reply to post by r00t999
 

Alas, no....I rely only on the long-held understanding that the US Navy has harbored many black op military programs.
Please elaborate more on NI-11, if you are able. I may be wrong, but you write with a certitude which leads me to believe you may actually possess evidence which backs up your interesting assertions. Theory is fine for a short and fun post and nominal discussion, but please post anything of a solid evidentiary nature you may have, as it will go a great distance towards bringing forward more interest, longevity and attention to your post.



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by r00t999
 


Lets add one more wrinkle to your NI-11 AAT theory. Assuming that this secret entity in fact does exist and that it works with/within the US government on developing alternative aeronautical technology...and that this technology most probably involves anti-gravitational field technology...then lets take your theory full-circle.

Time travel has also been predicted as an element involved in this type of technology. Assume for a minute that your NI-11 group is actually a traditional and functioning US DOD organization, but one set up in a unique way; a way which directly involves both the time and space travel benefits associated with anti-gravitational technology.

Assume for a moment that it utilizes a multi-temporal technology development relay, whereby technology from our future is physically transported via this advanced craft back into our present or even recent past, to be retro-engineered by technology teams in our present standing by to receive this future technology, all the while working in tandem with their future counterparts.

Imagine a time-technology relay system constantly sending back and upgrading new technologies over 10, 20,50, or even 100 year circuits with an ongoing end result of EXPONENTIALLY advancing technological systems while continuously keeping this development internalized within a top secret organization which distributesover and functions simultaneously within a technological-development network spanning a multitude of points in time.

In short, NI-11 (future) sends advanced technology to its NI-11 (present) counterpart for retro-engineering and development, thus simultaneously moving both NI-11 (future) AND NI-11 (present) technologically forward beyond where they initially began. In this way, a temporally-based NI-11 network is able to manufacture technological quantum leaps in an ongoing manner within their own closed system.

Thoughts ASTers?



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hybridkate
reply to post by r00t999
 


The FIRST problem with your theory is it doenst provide an answer as to who or what is abducting people and putting impalnts in them????? Second, after seeing FEMA in action with Katrina, I doubt very highly our government could pull off what you are inferring


Thanks.

For abduction cases:

Needless to say, there are hallucinations, mass hysteria,...

For the more reliable/undisputable cases:

NI-11 provide the AAT craft.
NI-11 provide the actors masquerading as ETs.

In short:
Witness(es) is/are a member(s) of an audience/victim(s) to a show

Purpose of the show: Just like Inception: Incept the idea of ETs to divert public attention while other secret missions going on...again divert public's attention.

Secret missions may or may not be related to US government.
Timing/Venue/Victim of these shows are chosen by NI-11.

Needless to say, Location of abduction can be abroad.

Whenever there is a need for a show, NI-11 will perform one.
edit on 31-1-2011 by r00t999 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT



Regarding Naval Intelligence: do you have a source to share with us ?
reply to post by r00t999
 

Alas, no....I rely only on the long-held understanding that the US Navy has harbored many black op military programs.
Please elaborate more on NI-11, if you are able. I may be wrong, but you write with a certitude which leads me to believe you may actually possess evidence which backs up your interesting assertions. Theory is fine for a short and fun post and nominal discussion, but please post anything of a solid evidentiary nature you may have, as it will go a great distance towards bringing forward more interest, longevity and attention to your post.



Thanks for your support.

Evidence: Fellow ATSers, perhaps we can go back to the cases that we think are most trustworthy and see if this theory can be applied.

I don't have evidence to show for the time being.



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by r00t999
 


Lets add one more wrinkle to your NI-11 AAT theory. Assuming that this secret entity in fact does exist and that it works with/within the US government on developing alternative aeronautical technology...and that this technology most probably involves anti-gravitational field technology...then lets take your theory full-circle.

Time travel has also been predicted as an element involved in this type of technology. Assume for a minute that your NI-11 group is actually a traditional and functioning US DOD organization, but one set up in a unique way; a way which directly involves both the time and space travel benefits associated with anti-gravitational technology.

Assume for a moment that it utilizes a multi-temporal technology development relay, whereby technology from our future is physically transported via this advanced craft back into our present or even recent past, to be retro-engineered by technology teams in our present standing by to receive this future technology, all the while working in tandem with their future counterparts.

Imagine a time-technology relay system constantly sending back and upgrading new technologies over 10, 20,50, or even 100 year circuits with an ongoing end result of EXPONENTIALLY advancing technological systems while continuously keeping this development internalized within a top secret organization which distributesover and functions simultaneously within a technological-development network spanning a multitude of points in time.

In short, NI-11 (future) sends advanced technology to its NI-11 (present) counterpart for retro-engineering and development, thus simultaneously moving both NI-11 (future) AND NI-11 (present) technologically forward beyond where they initially began. In this way, a temporally-based NI-11 network is able to manufacture technological quantum leaps in an ongoing manner within their own closed system.

Thoughts ASTers?


Thanks for your contribution to the theory.

However, I think the concept of having time-travel is a bit far-fetched.
It is quite entertaining, however.



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by r00t999
 

Regarding NI-11; is it possible that the 'NI' designation may also stand for 'Naval Intelligence'...a U.S. Dept. of Defense agency long known to be a cover for alternate aerospace technology development?



Sorry, I could have got back a bit earlier on this one.

I don't think NI means Naval Intelligence, as I have mentioned earlier they work outside the mainstream military organization. However, having said that, it is very possible that NI-11 has been acting as outside consultants for DoD.



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
All ATSers,

Please kindly continue our discussion in the Alien/UFO Forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com... ?



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join