It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs just Alternative Aviation Technology (AAT) ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
AAT Theory:

The technology has been under development since Nicholas Tesla.

Instead of assuming the UFO/UFOs are ET technology, it is a technology being developed by a group of people (sometimes working with US militaries, but not in US government) called NI-11.

Different forms/shapes of AAT aircraft have been developed by NI-11. (Neo-Aviation Intelligence)

The Roswell Case
============
2 weeks before Roswell, one of the "AAT aircraft" had completed development and attempt its test flight which was meant to be a secret military mission, a joint venture between US government and NI-11.

Very unfortunately for the US government, the AAT aircraft was sighted by Kenneth Arnold and the incident gone public.

As the mission require to remain secret, the US government needed to create a story as a smoke screen to cover-up the sighted AAT.

So, the Roswell story was produced with an dummy acting as the ET accompanied with another type of not-so-advanced/fake AAT (flying saucer), in order to divert public's attention such that the public will be convinced that this is ET technology.

The story had become well received in the public with high media exposure, and the "UFO phenomenon" had been kick-started.

From this point onwards, every now and then, US military leaked out some news regarding UFOs to further mislead people that these were ET aircrafts.

Sometimes, UFO/ET/aliens stories are made-up (sometimes by NI-11,US government themselves) to confuse the public even more.
This way, NI-11 can keep carrying out AAT missions after missions.

In fact, it is only a top-secret technology on Earth, nothing more.

==================
For those who would like US government to disclose UFO cases, this is bad news for you:

AATs will remain mysterious as long as possible. Until
1. one of the AAT technologies has become outdated/obsoleted
2. Other governments have obtained similar AAT that is threating the superiority of NI-11

Meanwhile, the US government will happily let the "UFO phenomenon" relate to ETs, as this will further help divert public's attention.

Q&A
===
Q. Why the US government still hasn't disclose ETs' visits ?
A. Because it will be a scandal if it is found that the US government had made-up the story.
Also, there is no actually ET visits to earth yet, so there is nothing to disclose.

Q. We can also see real UFOs in other countries, why ?
A. AAT international missions by NI-11

Q. There are reports of ET-related UFO phenomenon before 1947, why ?
A. Some of these are stories that are fabricated and backdated to a date before the 1947 incident.
For the real UFO sightings before 1947, the technology has been developing since Tesla, so AATs exist after that. e.g. Battle of Los Angeles

==
Examples of most common AAT shapes:

Less advanced AATs: small probes (seen as spots/spheres/elliptical/cone/egg-shaped), flying-saucers, bell-shaped (alleged Nazi-UFOs), cigar-shaped

More advanced AATs: triangluar, V-shaped "motherships", diamond/rhomboid, Pyramid shape

Even more advanced AATs: we will see new shapes in the futuer :-)

Any comments are welcome, especially counter-arguments.

edit on 30-1-2011 by r00t999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
now a question:

If UFO's are really AAT's
then why has no pilots EVER
came forth and disclosed such
even on their deathbeds ???

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
All. My mother tongue is not English, and I apologize if my English is bad and confusing to you.

If you are unclear about something that I've said, then please ask.

Many Thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thanks...like how secret societies' work, if they come-out at their deathbeds, their living relatives may be in danger.

In addition, like a company, this is a bad thing to NI-11's business

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
now a question:

If UFO's are really AAT's
then why has no pilots EVER
came forth and disclosed such
even on their deathbeds ???

In additon, AATs do not require pilots

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
i disagree 100 per cent

these crafts have been seen for many thousands of years

you telling me when humans had just pots and pans, that `governments` had this technology... yes come on

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by r00t999

Some of the flying objects may be man-made. Others are not.

The governements do not make a formal disclosure of UFO's because if the ET's wanted all people on Earth to know they truly exist, they are perfectly capable of making themselves known to all of human society without the help from any government officials.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Pure disinfo agent here.. Who do you work for? If these craft are ours, why are we sending jets in the sky, to chase our own stuff? Why have ancient civilizations depicted ufo's, way before the black powder musket was invented?

Deebo

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by herschel
i disagree 100 per cent

these crafts have been seen for many thousands of years

you telling me when humans had just pots and pans, that `governments` had this technology... yes come on

Firstly, Thanks for your reply.

Thousands of years ? Can you actually prove this ? Are the so-called historical "evidences" 100% proof ?
Some of these "evidences" can be fabricated after the "UFO phenomenon" had started and "back-dated" to the past.
For the more reliable ones, these are speculations/observations only. We cannot really prove that they are actually flying ? Perhaps, just some "floating" phenomenon.

There aren't any historical records stating that an ET had stepped out of its spacecraft and introduced itself.
Only in the movies.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hmm, I've yet to see a UFO. I've seen CGI, dots of light and other than that, third hand reports.

If they are CGI, well not many people are going anywhere.

If they are dots of light, they sure don't do any travelling - merely hovering over an area for hours like a star is pretty inefficient.

And well, third hand stories dont sell a story to me.

Before you ask if they are AAT, ask if they actually have a plausible existence.

And just saying they do, isn't really going to achieve that..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by r00t999

Originally posted by herschel
i disagree 100 per cent

There aren't any historical records stating that an ET had stepped out of its spacecraft and introduced itself.
Only in the movies.

If an average citizen has contact, they are ridiculed, accused of dreaming, hallucinating or fabricating the story to make money. Many people who have had real experiences do not talk about it at all for this reason.
Historical records of contact.; Hello. There are MANY historical records. The Bible and other religious books are full of historical records of contact with extraterrestrial beings.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Hmm, I've yet to see a UFO. I've seen CGI, dots of light and other than that, third hand reports.

If they are CGI, well not many people are going anywhere.

If they are dots of light, they sure don't do any travelling - merely hovering over an area for hours like a star is pretty inefficient.

And well, third hand stories dont sell a story to me.

Before you ask if they are AAT, ask if they actually have a plausible existence.

And just saying they do, isn't really going to achieve that..

Thanks for your reply. I am actually holding a skeptic view like yourself when trying to study UFOs.
That's why I am saying it is a THEORY :-)

I apologize that I have forgotten to raise the Assumption at the beginning (that might have mislead you) - Assumption being "An real UFO like the one we have seen" has been landed, founded and reported and its existence has been undisputedly agree upon.

By raising this post, I am just mentally preparing myself for that day.

Till then...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by r00t999

Thank you for your interesting theory...a flag for you. Please elaborate on this NI-11 group of which you speak. I am certain that we all would like to know how you've heard of this mysterious organization, to what ends it has been established, as well as who or what actually is at it's helm. -TAT

link   
reply to post by r00t999

Thank you for your interesting theory...a flag for you. Please elaborate on this NI-11 group of which you speak. I am certain that we all would like to know how you've heard of this mysterious organization, to what ends it has been established, as well as who or what actually is at it's helm. -TAT

link   

Originally posted by kimsie

If an average citizen has contact, they are ridiculed, accused of dreaming, hallucinating or fabricating the story to make money. Many people who have had real experiences do not talk about it at all for this reason.
Historical records of contact.; Hello. There are MANY historical records. The Bible and other religious books are full of historical records of contact with extraterrestrial beings.

Experiences can be faked/biassed/misled....not really scientific evidences.

Are these Biblical historical records real evidences ?? It is only "faith" that one believes these.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Experiences can be faked/biassed/misled....not really scientific evidences.

Are these Biblical historical records real evidences ?? It is only "faith" that one believes these.

One does not need Faith to see tangible historical records carved in stone.

You start a thread with your own Q and A with yourself. Why start a thread if you have already answered your own questions?

Good Luck to you on your quest... it might help if you open your mind.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by r00t999

Thanks for your reply. Appreciate your response in wanting to know more.

I don't have the details right now, all I know is that:

1. they may have hijacked the technology from someone working with Tesla and his colleagues.
2. they may have acted as consultants to Majestic 12 and NSC 5412/2 Special Group.
3, The leader's name remains anonymous

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

One does not need Faith to see tangible historical records carved in stone.

Thanks for your reply.

"A" may see an UFO on these records, "B" may see something else.

IMHO, these are not real evidences. Do you have a most tangible historical record to show us ?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by r00t999

btw... If you read more about Tesla, you will find that many people accused him of having extraterrestral assistance with his projects.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

reply to post by r00t999

btw... If you read more about Tesla, you will find that many people accused him of having extraterrestral assistance with his projects.

Thanks for your reply.

I don't think NI-11 have an extraterrestral member.

When are these stories made up ? After 1947 ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join