It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Jazeera loses license

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Al Jazeera loses license in Egypt

I was just watching Al Jazeera news and realized that all the reporters were now not being named for security reasons.

It seems that the Egyptian government has revoked the license from Al Jazeera and now what to shut them down for reporting on whats going on in Egypt.

Without Al Jazeera we will be fed lies and half truths by our own corrupt news broadcasters.
I was watching BBC news yesterday and they were reporting 35 people dead....whereas the real number is well over 100 now.

The Egyptian government are doing everything in their power to stop the real news from reaching our shores.....disgusting!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
"The revolution will not be televised".

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
While that's all fine and good and interesting...

I find it far more interesting that these tyrants FLEE TO BRITAIN of all places.

Tunisian President is reported to have gone there...

Now the Egyptian leaders' family NuBarack or whatever his name is... (Same as the OldBarack) flee to, of all places, Britain (and his sponsor, the Queen.)

Why wouldn't they flee to anther African/Arabian country?

Could it be that even though they all appear to (mostly) get along... like children arguing amongst themselves, the mother that controls them individually (in private), is their safe haven?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to [url= by DanUKphd[/url]

The Today show said the people want democracy and unfortunately that is unpredictable...commies...i almost threw uup

i

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Shutting down Al Jeezera is. Good thing. All this jihad organization will do is incite the ignorant to acts of violence to push forward the Jihad.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I think its time for a massive flyover and dropping of "Happy Meals" come on McDonald's!

Its probably worth a try, as nothing seems to change in hundreds of years in the muslim countries.

Yaaawwwwnnn!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Shutting down Al Jeezera is. Good thing. All this jihad organization will do is incite the ignorant to acts of violence to push forward the Jihad.

Huh>???? You clearly dont know what Al Jazeera is. I will have to assume from that comment you are a child???
Al Jazeera is an english broadcasting arab news station....its got nothing to do with jihad.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

How about an opportunity for mass apostasy? Seriously.

There are millions of suffering muslims who would leave the House of Islam, were it not for the death penalty.

All non-Muslim nations should engage in anti-jihad and offer apostates a path to the West.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Al Jazeera is a tool of Jihad. The purpose of Al Jazeera is to slather on a thick layer of Western facade on the message of Jihad.

To think otherwise is to openly admit ignorance of the history of Jihad and the methods by which Islam is propagated.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The MSM is also reporting "Tens of thousands of protesters"

When it is actually "Hundreds of thousands of revolutionaries"

Stay strong Egypt, and show the world how to do it!!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Al Jazeera is a tool of Jihad. The purpose of Al Jazeera is to slather on a thick layer of Western facade on the message of Jihad.

To think otherwise is to openly admit ignorance of the history of Jihad and the methods by which Islam is propagated.

oh wow

who did this to you?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

lol what?

What planet did you just beam down from? Welcome to earth.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadpoolPete

Seriously. Is the best you can do? Personal attacks?

I will tell you "who" did this to me. The endless shrieks of the victims through the oceans of time. That is who did this to me. You can't hear them because it is intellectually stunted people like you who brought about their demise. Your inability to see the ebb and flow of centuries and to clearly identify the powers in conflict have deafened you ears to the wails of the injured and the cries of the dying.

Go read some history books.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

One is tempted to inquire the same of you.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Damn shame, Al Jazeera is a fantastic news outlet. I hope the Egyptians can still get it online.

And if we all ignore the obvious trolling rascist, maybe it'll go away, or dissapear up it's own backside, which ever is preferable.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MojosGh0st

Indeed...our news outlets in the west are trying to play down the uprising....hmmmm i wonder why???
They dont want people to know the power they have....the BBC is state run television...like china has but a lot of people think they are doing a good job at broadcasting the news.

If you want to follow news in the middle east....al jazeera is the only news outlet to watch. They have done a brilliant job at showing us the reality of this unrest.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

wow...seriously???
I think maybe you have been reading too much news from the MSM.
I didnt hear them once mention jihad....in the 20 hours + of news ive watched covering the uprising....maybe it was subliminal eh

If you want to watch watered down news then you are watching the right channels dude/dudette, if you want the real news....then you have to watch a real news station.

Could you give me some evidence to your claims as you are clearly of higher intellect than us feeble minded ignorant users.???

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

HAAHAH WHAAAAT!? You think that a terrorist group has their own personal news network that is broadcasting on public television to subliminally brainwash people to go blow themselves up? God damn.... For some people there is just no hope.

You show me at least one single piece of evidence that AL Jazeera is affiliated with terrorist organizations and I will star your comment, but until then, I would suggest you open your eyes and ears and do a little research before you make outrageous claims like that, I mean that is just ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

join