It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Near U.S. Military Base in Utah Suddenly Goes on Lock down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
But dang it was an amazing sight seeing the process in action about erasing someones history...

But ATS never sleeps and we were screen capturing those events as they happened.. Here is the Twitter post..

I wonder who we ticked off this time

What was really interesting is that reuters didn't say anything till 4:07 am but now you see their report and the date was changed to 5:33 pm, 3 minutes after the lockdown...
Seems they didn't want people to know they were slow on the uptake
edit on 30-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by tristar
There you go again, popping up out of know were, you know, we must do something about that, have you ever considered a change in career ?

Yeah I did once... It was once 'suggested' (with contact info) that I get into AF Intel for photo analysis... I considered it... seriously but kinda waited too long

Right, this thread is about to close or in the not too distant future, so i guess a nice little thread in rant to see how well i can deflect your or anyone else's questions and see how we go.

You, know, its never to late, i mean some ufo threads have kinda more or less been interesting to say the least, but as always they loose it in the translation, on the other hand, you did send me a particular u2u that was, to say the least, abit to interesting for ats here...remember : - )

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

But dang it was an amazing sight seeing the process in action about erasing someones history...

But ATS never sleeps and we were screen capturing those events as they happened.. Here is the Twitter post..

I wonder who we ticked off this time

edit on 30-1-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

Yes indeed and then people at times ask me why i have a particular picture in my avatar.. ....... ...... ...... schedule. Obviously enough they didn't work that fast. Lets face it, their cloud and cache sits on ours, so its only a matter of picking up the phone and its done.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Yeah I am surprised its still here
Seems a whole lot of editing going on these days. Even Egypt trying to block cells and internet. Wikileaks fizzled... no real meat in those 250,000 leaks, just some nasty gossip and your right, it is all lost in the translation here... or worse, buried and forgotten.

We rarely see followup on anything

Never to late eh? Well ya know I might look into that... already been cleared by FBI, RCMP and Interpol (and umpteen local shops) in my previous job putting in systems. I'll see what is out there for an old timer

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Obviously enough they didn't work that fast. Lets face it, their cloud and cache sits on ours, so its only a matter of picking up the phone and its done.

Well heck I will cut them some slack after all its a tad busy around the world right now... even those liquid cooled super computers must be working overtime. I hear tell that it was a computer issue when they lost track of those nukes. What 20% of our stuff was offline?
And they worry about taking a bottle of water onto a plane

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Yeah I am surprised its still here
Seems a whole lot of editing going on these days. Even Egypt trying to block cells and internet. Wikileaks fizzled... no real meat in those 250,000 leaks, just some nasty gossip and your right, it is all lost in the translation here... or worse, buried and forgotten.

We rarely see followup on anything

Never to late eh? Well ya know I might look into that... already been cleared by FBI, RCMP and Interpol (and umpteen local shops) in my previous job putting in systems. I'll see what is out there for an old timer

You see how easy it is to deflect anything and everything, people are so predictable that is gotten to the point that..okay, we seem to have some extra chatter about " X " subject within various sites, right, so lets introduce a new factor of news into the sites and bam, its done. We can all go home and chill out with some friends while the cell is always on and obviously one always attends known establishments at the off chance that somethings can simply not be discussed over any digital means.

Its never to late, as for clearance, i assume they are well aware of your online activity, then perhaps i may offer you a cup of coffee and while you finish your coffee at the bottom of the cup you will see written the name tristar. Lets see you handle that one.

Sincerely
tristar.
edit on 30-1-2011 by tristar because: that

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join