It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Near U.S. Military Base in Utah Suddenly Goes on Lock down

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

A U.S. Military Base in Utah was mysteriously and suddenly shut down . The Dugway Proving Ground was immediately on lock down without warning to "deal with an issue" What was mysterious is what made this lock down happen may be possibly out of this world . The mysterious sighting of a UFO over the base in and around the area of the base as well is raising a lot of questions . Questions like what were these strange lights in the sky and could this base be the new Area 51? Some have already dubbed it (Area 52). These unusual lights hovered between 7:15 to 7:30 pm Utah time. ABC4 covered the story on the local newscast with two separate witnesses describing their encounter. Both witnesses who saw these strange lights in the sky also are positive that these were not flares or anything they have seen before.

Not sure if this has been covered, but a lock down due to lights and who are these eyewitnesses and why weren't they visited for a friendly chat yet ?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Already been posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
well it seems you guys here are on the ball then, lets see who's ass im going to chew tonight.

Close thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
well it seems you guys here are on the ball then, lets see who's ass im going to chew tonight.

Well ya got your work cut out for ya Herr Spook... Trying to find out who took that vial of VX Nerve toxin
Just go easy on that girl who let that leak out, will ya? I mean you guys already wiped out her social network.

:shk:

From page 13 of this thread

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown
edit on 30-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar lets see who's ass im going to chew tonight.

Did you have to pay more for the big ego or does it come as standard on a tristar?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

A U.S. Military Base in Utah was mysteriously and suddenly shut down . The Dugway Proving Ground was immediately on lock down without warning to "deal with an issue" What was mysterious is what made this lock down happen may be possibly out of this world . The mysterious sighting of a UFO over the base in and around the area of the base as well is raising a lot of questions . Questions like what were these strange lights in the sky and could this base be the new Area 51? Some have already dubbed it (Area 52). These unusual lights hovered between 7:15 to 7:30 pm Utah time. ABC4 covered the story on the local newscast with two separate witnesses describing their encounter. Both witnesses who saw these strange lights in the sky also are positive that these were not flares or anything they have seen before.

Not sure if this has been covered, but a lock down due to lights and who are these eyewitnesses and why weren't they visited for a friendly chat yet ?

utah seems to be a ufo hotspot nowadays
this is third report ive seen this week on the news

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Did you have to pay more for the big ego or does it come as standard on a tristar?

Nothing is standard issue, its all about taking down those who need to be taken down.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Well ya got your work cut out for ya Herr Spook... Trying to find out who took that vial of VX Nerve toxin
Just go easy on that girl who let that leak out, will ya? I mean you guys already wiped out her social network.

:shk:

From page 13 of this thread

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown
edit on 30-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Hey, you try being under fluro lights without windows and lets see how agitated you get.

By the way, had a blast listening in on ats show, i wonder who was listening from Pine Gap..umm not me, although i do like vgmite sandwiches.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Hey, you try being under fluro lights without windows and lets see how agitated you get.
By the way, had a blast listening in on ats show, i wonder who was listening from Pine Gap..umm not me, although i do like vgmite sandwiches.

Are you a bigoted good fellow?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

I could be anything you choose.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I was looking for a yes or no.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

From 12 am to 6pm , yes
From 6pm to 12am , no

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

From 12 am to 6pm , yes
From 6pm to 12am , no

OK

That was funny.
O514N4ED
Perhaps we've met before.

Have a good morning.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

From 12 am to 6pm , yes
From 6pm to 12am , no

OK

That was funny.
O514N4ED
Perhaps we've met before.

Have a good morning.

Have a nice day

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Nothing is standard issue, its all about taking down those who need to be taken down.

As opposed to chewing the person failing to type in "The Dugway Proving Ground" in the search box first

Stand in the corner for 5 mins..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

As opposed to chewing the person failing to type in "The Dugway Proving Ground" in the search box first

Stand in the corner for 5 mins..

Indeed, needed to refine the bot that logs into ats and goes through the search request section. But not to fear, its fixed now.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Spooks NEVER give you a straight answer
It's against their nature

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

And what makes you think he has an ego issue?

Do YOU know what his day job is?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Spooks NEVER give you a straight answer
It's against their nature

There you go again, popping up out of know were, you know, we must do something about that, have you ever considered a change in career ?

Peace.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

There you go again, popping up out of know were, you know, we must do something about that, have you ever considered a change in career ?

Yeah I did once... It was once 'suggested' (with contact info) that I get into AF Intel for photo analysis... I considered it... seriously but kinda waited too long

top topics

<<   2 >>

join