It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senceing people you know and then spotting them without diviation????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Have you ever experienced to feel the presence of some one you know, love or have been in love with, and then singling them out in a big crowd at first glance?

I often have this experiance with people i know. Especially my wife and kids.

The oddest is when i spotted my wife at a concert with 25 000 people a few years back. Somehow i knew where she was and looked right at her at first glance, without deviations. What are the odds of that happening?

Me and my wife didn't arrive at the concert together or at the same time. She went with her girl friends and i went with my buddies.

I didn't even know where she was seated. But still i managed to spot her at first glance. I looked right into her eyes as she was looking at me. We where about 120m apart and she was seated behind me about 15 rows up to the right.

Later i also spotted her as she was heading for the front stage. Just imagine all those people and i managed to spot her right away. I didn't even look for her. I just sensed where she was and looked right at her.

Have anyone of you experienced the same thing?

I asked my wife about this and she explains the same. She didn't know where i was seated either, but still she just knew where i was.

She doesn't know how to explain it either.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I never had no partner in life, but i know what you mean. We all must of had one person that we connected with in some way. I know what you mean, but i am glad that person is gone from my life forever, and i will never let that experience happen again.

Funny if you ever have that experience, and you maybe both know, but i am glad in my life that person and me never went anywhere with it, as the uk gov and there scum destroyed my life before it started.

If that person is reading this, i am glad it never happened(i am sure you must be too), but i would think that person understands your post too.
edit on 1/30/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

join