It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video evidence (CNN live) of shapeshifting alien vampire....WATCH THE VIDEO, seriously..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jefferymiller67

that is a very impressive clip.

Im afraid I'm not someone who believes this is possible so I have to go with CGI. I'm guessing because the name of this episode is 'are we alone?' the programme makers have done this to wind up the viewer. They use a lot of CGI in these episodes to convey their points. Its just special effects.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jefferymiller67

Don't troll the gullible please.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Here is a different video on a different thread that was said to be the same one but they're not. Check out his left eye, on our right side.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

So this same dude has two different videos where this happens?

Wow...now that is interesting...thanks for sharing...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I am the owner of the VIDEO, it is not fake.
I will prove it just ask the question.
Only reason i recorded that or seen it was because i was reporting on another site about egypt.
-Rick

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well it seems i cannot do anything on this site, i need 20 posts just to make a thread, i need 200 just to chat..
Took me 4 password resets to actually get the account to work when i joined...
I know i sound like im b!tching but this forum is not what i thought it would be...........

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Here is the ORIGINAL post made by me
www.godlikeproductions.com...
All the info is in there.
Thanks for watching the video tho,
i got a new canon sx30 camera, nice hd one, and i filmed what we could call "ShapeShifter" Or a "Bad glitch"
But anyway it freaked me out when i seen it live so i had to share it with you all.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
As a producer, I'm trained in the art of the edit.

Watch the millisecond before his eyes change....obvious edit to CGI, and thus a fake.

How many 12 year olds flagged this crap?
edit on 30-1-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

Well as a producer you fail.
Sorry but this is no edit nor CGI.
Think you need a new job..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RickRollD

Is the guy named rickrolld trying to give this garbage some air of legitimacy?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Is the guy named rickrolld trying to give this garbage some air of legitimacy?

It is funny when someone jumps to judgement and says there a PRO at knowing what is CGI or an EDIT,
they post my video on some forums like this and BRAG about there job.
Get real.
Take this off the HOAX section its pathetic how wrong you people are.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
And really now? 24 hours later only 1 REPLY?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Hey Rick. I posted this thread. I didn't expect any less from ats. They're not as open minded as you might expect.

i used to get similarly abused here when i posted about possible cancer cures quite some time ago, but thats another issue.

i dont suppose any of them have even read the thread i linked to about vampires. i did say vamipre but of course, if it's real, who knows what it is exactly.

An alien of some sort i would imagine, hence my posting in the alien forum.

i'm pretty offended they moved it to the hoax thread; but i'm not really surprised.

funny how angry they all get though. they need a chill pill.

the level of childish hysteria on this site when anyone is confronted with something they can't handle or understand is pretty sad, and yet they think of themselves as enlightened with opened minds.

all they're doing is censoring someone else's viewpoint or beliefs.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
it's a good one.

and i dont think its been tampered with. you can hear the guy filming it freak out halfway through. also you can see the reflection of the door on the tv screen.

www.youtube.com...

Here we go the lizard/vampire/shapeshifter tv reporters does it NEVER OCCUR to people taken in by these BS youtube videos that what they think is shapshifting is actually problems with the TV transmission

Yes it really is that simple!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

well someone who's polite.

i just posted this mainly for sh@#$Q and giggles and because i found it interesting... and becuz i'm writing a book about the possibility of vampires being a real species of alien.

i dunno if its real or not; but it looked pretty cool to me... some of the shapeshifting vids on utube look pretty cool. others are crap.

what i object to is the extreme rudeness and anger directed at me by some posters when all i was doing was sharing something i found that i thought others might also find interesting - if they happen to be similarly weird like me.

i dont mind what people believe or if they think its CGI that's fine.

but there's no need to be rude about it.

and i dont think anyone has enough insider knowledge to say this video is definitely a hoax or to move this thread to that forum.

i dont believe in real vampires or aliens therefore this thread is a hoax?

sounds a bit like censorship to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

it's a good one.

and i dont think its been tampered with. you can hear the guy filming it freak out halfway through. also you can see the reflection of the door on the tv screen.

www.youtube.com...

I have a pretty open mind and I don't usually do this but, REALLY????

well if you've really got an open mind, you have to at least consider all posibilities.

after all, where do you think we get all these worldwide myths of vampires from?

i'm not saying its real - i dont know - never met him -(hope i never do) - but who knows?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by rapunzel222

Rapunzel, it's just a forum and there's no need to get angry over a video that's not yours to defend. I'd say chill out, but it's never had the right effect on me. Makes me even more annoyed!

Take it easy

what makes me angry is when people are rude to me for no reason.

everyone immediately assumed i was 'blindly believing' something; and made fun of me for no reason.

the others were extremely angry at me for even posting it.

perhaps i overreacted but i dont like it when people are rude ot me.

course i knew it was coming, posting it in the aliens section instead of the cryptological section - but i did that deliberately cuz i thought some ppl here might be interested.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by oooGIPPERooo

Originally posted by Misterlondon

it's a good one.

www.youtube.com...

That has to be fake...

And wouldn't say the guy filming freaks out.. He just says what the f@@@..

I'm saying it's fake too. Saying the cameraman freaks out is irrelevant anyways because he is videoing a video, and I feel the OP was insinuating that the voice was the original cameraman. If it were the original cameraman saying that then yeah, I might be tempted to buy into this.

i wasnt insinuating it was the original camera man at all.

i said there was a reflection of a door showing this was apparantly videoed off the tv.

and i said the guy videoing the tv gets freaked.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by m0r1arty

Are you saying that you believe that there is a possibility that the OP video shows a Vampire shape-shifting Alien having problems keeping it's assumed shape ?

why not?

is it impossible that there could be a race of aliens that have fangs and suck blood out of people?

and have enough technology to disguise their appearance generally from humans?

i'm not saying its true, i'm asking is it possible?

and why not?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Oh and to all the people saying there's 'no evidence' for alien vampires: well, you can read my upcoming book but i'll post some here for you to:

* there's a lot of exsanguinated corpses (blood sucked out of them) and funny puncture marks lying around the planet if you look into the chupacubras stories - and there's utube of chickens wiht puncture marks on them for one
*there's the strange cattle mutilation cases with the blood sucked out of them first. no puncture marks; but then a lot of the flesh has been removed so who knows.
*a lot of similar cases to these worldwide not just in america.
*so there are possible corpses that fit the bill.

*then you have most of the world religions having had something to do with human or animal sacrifice to the 'gods' - e.g. mexico religions where they tore the hearts out and offered the blood to feed the 'gods' (aliens); old hebrew religion where they sacrificed their first born sons and children to the 'gods', in fact Yahweh states that 'your first born son is mine' or words to that effect in exodus.

*Yahweh also says: thou canst not see my face for it shall strike fear into thee; for no man shall see my face and live" or something like that.

*you have legends of the greek gods (same ones) who shapeshifted e.g. zeus keeps turning into a bull or a swan to seduce people etc. Also the greek and egyptian 'gods' needed temples with the holy of holies (home of the god) being kept pitch black.

*there are statues of vampires in an archaeological park in St Augustin Columbia. (interestingly these people knew about ceasareans).

*demons in all cultures are usually depicted as having fangs and looking humanoid.

etc. i can post more, i might later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join