It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video evidence (CNN live) of shapeshifting alien vampire....WATCH THE VIDEO, seriously..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

m0r1arty
I'd say if you are not a believer in the vampire shape shifting alien theory then you are part of the skeptical community.

I'm not skeptical of the vampire shape shifting alien theory , I'm downright disbelieving of it

m0r1arty
I'm very interested in knowing what changes occur to allow someone to jump between believer and skeptic.

Now that is a good question , I would say in my case it's age and experience , a few years ago I was a rabid believer , after about 10 years of investigation I would say I am now a skeptical believer , I still believe some UFO'S are extra terrestrial but I don't believe they are as common as some would have you believe

edit on 30-1-2011 by gortex because: Added "some" for clarification

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Super and thanks for answering so concisely gortex. Could you forward any suggestions which would make a sceptic a believer?

I know it's asking a lot and don't expect any absolutely brilliant way of summing up the solution of the divide - but any thoughts you have are welcome and appreciated.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I don’t know what to say. Is this legit? Why didn’t anyone talk to this guy and confront him since this came out or did they? Would it be politically incorrect to question his physical characteristics?
Or it could be bad reception or a reflection from the person filming their TV or, or, pixilation or…or…or…or… a shape shifting alien vampire chupa cabra cross of a female Sasquatch with child…or…or…or

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

I'm thinking it is a trick of the camera, seeing how the camera is not top quality, moving around a lot, and not clearly focused. Light reflection could easily hit the eye causing that effect.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm not convinced, I have looked at quite a few "alien shapeshift" videos. In my own opinion, I can't trust what I see on video recordings, we all know those things gliche on a regular basis.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
the indentation on his head between his eye brows is freaky too.

I ain't never seen a hole like that on a human head. Maybe an Indian girl after you ripped her ruby from her skull would look like that.....weird.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Bloody hell, this threads still going!

All over poor quality compression artifacts based upon video transmission, people have been posting these awfully silly video's for ages. Just about every single famous person has been accused of being reptilian / vampires/ ghosts all based on this nonsense.

These same people posting these tosh can't even begin to think that shock of shocks these vampires only ever look like that on poor quality film and never in real life. Don't you think the camera person would be pooping their pants if they saw that in the view finder?

They don't because its not visible except after its compressed on the fly as LIVE transmission normally are..

Give me strength...

To quote Stallone in Rocky, "And they say I'm punchy"

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
it's a good one.

and i dont think its been tampered with. you can hear the guy filming it freak out halfway through. also you can see the reflection of the door on the tv screen.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I am just DUMBFOUNDED at the amount of people that have been sucked into this belief since these types of video's have been floating around the web. This subject has garnered WAY too much attention from people who have either no sense of logic, or no understanding of the technology we use today. I'm not going to tell you exactly what is happening in these video's. Instead I want you to use logic to solve this problem. Take a picture of your child, or a relative that you KNOW is not a reptile shape-shifting alien with a BlackBerry, or a digital camera with a preflash. The picture will more often than not come out with the child's eyes open and closed at the same time, caught in the middle of a blink... these video's are from satellite feeds... satellite feeds are almost NEVER a complete stream of video... what will happen to an image if the satellite feed is lost for a few milliseconds or more before the whole image is lost????????

I can see the wheels turning...
I can see the smoke starting to come out of your ears...
C'mon, you can do it...
I have faith in you...
You're getting close...
2+2=what????????????

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Okay first off im going to say this. For those who have no Faith in anything, Will end up Believing in Everything.

Dont get me wrong i do think we do have a creator. Is it God? Is it Aliens? Do the Aliens share the same God as we do? Who knows for sure? Not me, But with that being said.

We must embrace everything that is Unknown with a bit Humility and at least except that it is at least Possibility.
Because when it Boils downs to it How much do we really know about what is out there?

Interesting none the less thanks for Video

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
You cannot seriously think that is real and not a glitch or a camera trick.
Yeah, I'm sure he just happened to be filming his screen for 12 seconds and caught this rare anomaly.

Well I already take my camcorder and recoder the TV everytime I watch it.

The odds of being at the right place and the right time is beyond calculation. This is so fake it is not even funny. And do you think that if some being was able to do this that it would be seen on TV. NO, that being would hide from any and all cameras.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
clearly a hoax

there's no way someone could have been recording their tv and cought a 1 in a million thing. Obviously video has been edited.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Even if we all knew beyond a doubt this wasn't CGI, but actually showed on Television, the going explanation would still be "glitch". Without even thinking about the technicalities of such a glitch which appears on both eyes at the same time in that manner, skeptics would be shouting "you guys are so stupid, it's clearly just a glitch". Now I'm just making a point I think people should pay attention to, I don't believe this video for a minute, it's most likely CGI. What I'm saying is, just because someone can come in and sound all smart, and make people look stupid, that means absolutely nothing. Try thinking for yourself for once.

EDIT: One thing I did notice though, he does seem to speak in an odd way when the weird eyes happen. I do admit the way it happens, is really similar to how reptilians are said to be. I just want to know whether this actually showed on TV as we see it here.

edit on 30-1-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
it's a good one.

and i dont think its been tampered with. you can hear the guy filming it freak out halfway through. also you can see the reflection of the door on the tv screen.

www.youtube.com...

I have a pretty open mind and I don't usually do this but, REALLY????

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

The guy freaking out is a thicko...that's why he's freaking out.

What he doesn't appear to know, is that all of these picture 'artifacts' are entirely due to the crappy television broadcast standard used for US tv..NTSC.

It's an inferior broadcast standard compared to others around the world, and the reduced scan rate and number of scan lines, results in picture artefacts that people think are reptilian eyes showing through some kind of perception filter or human disguise.

It's nothing of the sort.

It's crappy TV standard picture artefacts.

I couldn't agree with you more spikey. What you described is what's most likely going on in this video and it just so happens to be the simplest explanation as well. What a surprise.

What does surprise me though, is how often some people on ATS are willing to blindly believe in something that's very far fetched over something that's rather easy to research and explain.

Star for you my friend.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Watch each eye individually. His left eye, the one on our right side, is more freaky than the other one. It does this sort of roll thing almost like a new eye replaces the old. His right eye (on our left side) is kinda weird but I would have just chalked it up to eye twitch but his left eye is very strange.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hmm odd...

Why not to go to the source?

Should find it somewhere here:

www.cnn.com...

edit on 31/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This is the guy from cnn and he is not a reptilian! His name is Nic Robertson. OMG!

edition.cnn.com...
edit on 31-1-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

this is something you may want to check out.25 sec into the vido pause it.I can't believe it myself.

www.bing.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join