It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video evidence (CNN live) of shapeshifting alien vampire....WATCH THE VIDEO, seriously..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
it's a good one.

and i dont think its been tampered with. you can hear the guy filming it freak out halfway through. also you can see the reflection of the door on the tv screen.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Why is this guy filming his TV screen?

Doesn't he have a video recorder??

Do you think that an alien vampire shape shifter is a more apt conclusion to this video that the concept that a crackpot who knows his video camera produces artefacts when filming his TV posted something on the internet?

-m0r

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
it's a good one.

and i dont think its been tampered with. you can hear the guy filming it freak out halfway through. also you can see the reflection of the door on the tv screen.

www.youtube.com...

That has to be fake...

And wouldn't say the guy filming freaks out.. He just says what the f@@@..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
You cannot seriously think that is real and not a glitch or a camera trick.
Yeah, I'm sure he just happened to be filming his screen for 12 seconds and caught this rare anomaly.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
here's a link to a thread about vampire aliens and some of the evidence for them.

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Not an alien, or a vampire.

Actually an inter-dimensional cat person. His real eyes showed, and then he has a blinking fit - definitely not out of the ordinary (for cat people).

TEVO seems to be exposing them often these days.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
As a producer, I'm trained in the art of the edit.

Watch the millisecond before his eyes change....obvious edit to CGI, and thus a fake.

How many 12 year olds flagged this crap?
edit on 30-1-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Yeah, i seriously think it. And there are quite a lot of other youtube videos of similar things going around.

Why do i think it?

Well, if you look at history: all cultures around the world just about have engaged in human sacrifice (particularly of blood) to the 'gods' or 'demons'. (e.g. aztecs; maya; sth american cultures; early hebrews sacrificed their first born to the gods; in fact yahweh in the bible says 'your first born is mine' etc.; think of abraham sacrificing (nearly) isaac); also in india - goddess kali - is portrayed with human heads etc; similar religion in bali; etc)

i tend to think these gods/demons are just a species of aliens that colonised earth (a la zecharia sitchen) and needs blood to survive. like mosquitoes.

not just that; we are surrounded by myths and legends in cultures worldwide of demons or vampires that shapeshift and drink blood.

so you think its just fantasy?

i hope you're right...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
it's a good one.

www.youtube.com...

The guy freaking out is a thicko...that's why he's freaking out.

What he doesn't appear to know, is that all of these picture 'artifacts' are entirely due to the crappy television broadcast standard used for US tv..NTSC.

It's an inferior broadcast standard compared to others around the world, and the reduced scan rate and number of scan lines, results in picture artefacts that people think are reptilian eyes showing through some kind of perception filter or human disguise.

It's nothing of the sort.

It's crappy TV standard picture artefacts.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Yes - definitely a reptilian. For sure he is and it's good to know they are handsome too.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
ya know there is somebody sitting back
laughing right now about how they hoaxed
this video to get attention.

between video camera flaws, recording it from a
tv screen and compressing
video on youtube which
degrades the quality,
ur gonna get anomalies like this.

I don't think it's real.
just my 2 pence

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
and if you want corpses that have been exsanguinated (i.e. blood sucked out by something) with suspicious puncture marks on the neck etc; there's actually plenty of those too.

check out the chupacubras phenomena that's been plaguing america

and also the cattle mutilation cases - all blood is sucked out first in these cases.

nth american indian myths speak of a demon who removes the organse of creatures with its 'bone' or iron finger...

similar looking corpses of sheep etc found in england and europe.

even australia.

do some research before you react.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
It happens between 0:05 and 0:06 seconds. Looks like it was color-corrected and added to in a program such as After Effects IMHO.
edit on 30-1-2011 by AutOmatIc because: my opinion only

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
What has this got to do with Aliens and UFO'S ?
This has to be the most ridiculous thread I have on ATS for a long time

Have you never heard of picture interference ? , there are no shape-shifting alien vampire's

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
oh well, if they ever decide to attack en masse at least i'll know i tried to tell you..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Oh for crying out loud! This is ridiculous and the people that even give this utter tripe any serious consideration give us all a bad name.

How has this not been moved to the hoax bin by now?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
that's not an artifact, that's an obvious edit, simply watch it. slow it down and you can see the exact frame they inserted the grey eyes over the eyelids.

Seriously, this doesn't help the search for truth. Crap like this is why we'll never accept video proof of aliens and ufos, too many fakes we're all jaded.

Can we enable a negative flag that counteracts the flag and burries this lame post?
edit on 30-1-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join