It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Surface Images .. Telescope Canon PowerShot Photo's Show Detail 40x Digital Zoom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
These are my wierdest images ever color corrected to enhance detail , were shot in 640x480 24 f/s with the Canon
powershot Sx110is on vivid / tungsten setting through my 114mmmx500mm telescope they show detail
of structure underying the seemingly solid lunar surface , is the moon simply a hologram ...you decide were highly
unsure of what to make of this hope you enjoy the ride...
Space Voyager 6

Space Voyager 5

edit on 30-1-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: new content

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorkiSpaceDuck
These are my wierdest images ever color corrected to enhance detail , were shot in 640x480 24 f/s with the Canon
powershot Sx110is on vivid / tungsten setting through my 114mmmx500mm telescope they show detail
of structure underying the seemingly solid lunar surface , is the moon simply a hologram ..

Well if it is a hologram it's a very impressive one, having been there for billions of years and producing the tides through it's gravitational effects.

And, I don't understand, why did you take these as video, not as stills? The camera has considerably better image quality if you take a still, having 9MP over 0.3 for VGA quality video.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
OMG are we actually supposed to take you seriously?
The second 'video' is nothing more than a VERY BAD comic act.......the retarded voice over is BEYOND ridiculous. BoooooooooHISSSSS!

I am wondering why any of the moderators on ATS has even left this thread up, as it is obviously trash.

OP.......what are you doing here on ATS?? seems to me your trying very hard to be some type of comic relief, but you suck at it.........sorry but I call them like I see them.

Yes I SEE this thread is in SkunkWorks........but it sure does bring the quality of SKunkWorks down now doesnt it.................."sigh"

***TRG leaves this thread grumbleing about little kids playing on the computer****

edit on 30-1-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

join