It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolan “The UFO Cover-Up in 10 minutes”.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jaxnmarko

The reality of UFO/ET sightings is NOT a secret. The government's involvement in the conundrum (the millions Congress and White House denizens have invested in defense contractors benefiting from Alien Tech, and CARMA's pipeline of "household" Alien Tech to market) IS the secret!

(Haven't you noticed? Post all the UFO videos you want, maybe get a tepid "other explanation" from paid gov. shills. But post on the reality of the gov's own anti-gravity triangle, the TR-3B, and watch the quick and vicious response!)

As well as the history that President Eisenhower signed a contract with the Insectoids, trading unwilling abductions for advanced technology. Think of the lawsuits unleashed if this is ever admitted to by the government. (Although I don't think "trust in government" could sink any lower than it is now.)

How To Keep A Global Secret The U.S. Wants Kept:

~ Have your corrupt (and mostly pervert) CIA everywhere, in every capital, invisible nooses around every powerful politico's neck. Turn the local homosexual population in these other countries into your allies for your Agenda, even if you have to promise you'll help them immigrate to the U.S.

(The dirty little secret about Mexico and S. America's immigration-conundrum: families and kids gets thrown back immediately, but the "single young men" heavily into gangs and crime, never seem to be deported. San Diego border control was letting "single young men" into the U.S. unimpeded a few years ago, by just saying a secret code-word. Gosh, hard to figure that one out ...)

~ Threaten to stop Foreign Aid and/or the U.S. responding if it gets invaded or desperately needs military help.

~ Throw millions are the people "in charge" from the CIA slushpile of off-the-books billions from their sales as the Global Drug Dealer. (How do you think so many scumbags end up Elitists?)

~ Worst case scenario: CIA unleashes its assassins, who then run to hide in S-4 until things cool off.
edit on 20-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think there has been much more damage to the study of UFOs done by investigators with an agenda than by any organized government plan. For decades, the field was overrun with investigators who would highlight the nuts-and-bolts aliens from another planet angles and completely downplay "strangeness," which would include anything relating to time distortion, psychic communication, or just stuff that didn't make logical, physical sense. Looking at the resulting 70-year-old pudding for the proof, the folks who were absolutely convinced that UFOs were alien craft from another planet were not able to come up with one tiny shred of verifiable proof for that hypothesis.

Knowing how inefficient the government is, could they have done a better job derailing UFO study than "our" own investigators?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
As well as the history that President Eisenhower signed a contract with the Insectoids, trading unwilling abductions for advanced technology.

Love to see a copy of that, if you've got it.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Love to see a copy of that, if you've got it.

Of course you're not going to see an actual document, if that's what you're asking. Even if you did, it would be downplayed as a hoax anyway.

Here's a link surrounding those circumstances though.
Eisenhower's 1954 Meeting With Extraterristrials

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Sorry, I disagree.

The only "Agenda" 99% of UFO Investigators want, is Total Disclosure.

And even the Black Op Scientists retro-engineering crashed ET-craft have had a long and hard slog, since they first had to relearn a more accurate Cosmic Physics. How can you expect civilian investigators to have gotten past that barrier, between the gov. secrecy and their limited funds and access?

The best evidence was "landing traces", which turned up substances no one could identify. And some embedded chips in some people, that were removed by special surgeons. And, again, all they had for "proof" was totally unidentified substances and energies.

So frozen-out-of-gov.-results, UFO Investigators still accomplished a lot, and even "unidentifiable substances" proved the reality of UFOs as ET-Craft.

Today, unfortunately, ET-craft seldom "land" unless they are having problems. They'd prefer to avoid our weapons (especially missiles), so now most "investigating" kinds of ET-craft just send a hovering Controller Craft, that sends out little orbs that fly around and then return.

The best book on Roswell, and how the government scientists studied the craft and bodies, is still this one:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1424472770&sr=1-1&keywords=Day+After+Roswell
THE DAY AFTER ROSWELL

And here's a good background article on what happened with U.S. Presidents - and the Rockefellers - after Roswell:

exopoliticsjournal.com...
DETERMINING HUMAN RELATIONS WITH ALIENS

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I don't think disclosure would be a healthy thing for the human race in its current condition. The human race needs to be kept on this planet. No disclosure ever.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacevisitor

Very informative video.

I think that his general attitude towards the work of those past projects that he has such as they weren't taking it seriously enough or their investigative efforts on project Blue Book were bogus could be a stretch of truth. You have to remember that people generally weren't as educated as we are today and the world was much simpler in those days, so you had them doing very basic stuff when trying to prove these things were real or not. That was the beginning and all of these new UFO investigations are all built on that more primitive 1940s, 1950s mindset. Sure, we could blow them out of the water these days with our sharper knowledge on these matters but you gotta remember they had no precedence.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It is hard to believe that so many have not seen this, and other of Dolan's work, especially those with interest in the subject. It is proof that great stories need to be re-told continuously, so that all eventually get to enjoy them. Nice post Op. It was excellent to see, probably for the third time. I like the way Dolan expresses himself.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

My favorite online Dolan document

link

edit on 22-2-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: link didnt work.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Richard Dolan used to be one of my favorite UFO researchers. I think he did excellent work on both "UFOs and the National Security State" books, but he's no longer skeptical enough. He seems to believe too many things these days without questioning them. If you read his first book from 2002 and his latest from 2014 there's definitely a difference in his tone.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tinkytink1207

It's definitely a "commercial".

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

When there's no new compelling cases to mull over, one has to keep business hopping somehow.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I agree, but initially at least, I don't think Dolan was in it just for the money. But sadly, that does seem to be the case nowadays.

It is interesting how the number of compelling cases have dropped off so abruptly in recent years. I wonder what caused that?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoreTheFacts

So, we know that the public investigations were fluff. But we also know that the military did have legitimate interest in the UFO phenom, even if it only represented secret enemy aircraft concerns (cold war fears and whatnot). So I wonder what they really found?

I saw Stanton Friedman in a recent documentary say how he was running a survey on "magneto-Aerodynamics" to which he found 900 references to that topic, but to which 90% of them were all classified research papers.

It seems that magneto aerodynamics are what, (or part of what) is behind these craft being able to lower mass and eliminate inertia so they can gravitically position themselves and have zero acceleration to other places so quickly. It is no wonder then, that this is classified since to learn how to duplicate this level of technology would be an immense military superiority booster.
There also seems to be a connection to this with the phenomenon of "sympathetic lightning" archive.larouchepac.com...

[/url]www.ravid.org...

It is being mentioned there might be a natural grid network of forces that make this possible but isn't understood since not many have been looking, until a former NASA scientist Joseph Dwyer watched footage of positively charged strikes above the cloud tops that reach the top of the atmosphere and began researching it. He is a Professor and Head of
Physics and Space Sciences at Florida Institute of Technology and specializes in Atmospheric and lightning research, amazing stuff.

edit on 22-2-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Bashing Project Blue Book and the Condon report.

Reporting that fighter planes chased objects that appeared on radar.

Really breaking new ground there.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: spacevisitor

I just watched the video...didn't read all the debunking pages.

I'm a new fan of Richard Dolan.

Cold hard facts...not some debunking innuendo.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

He seems to believe too many things these days without questioning them. If you read his first book from 2002 and his latest from 2014 there's definitely a difference in his tone.

once you know it's there...there's no sense in being skeptical about it. No matter the report.

It's not about a specific report...it's about the UFO phenomenon in general.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

And what non-native species are you, may I ask?

Your attitude is typical of all the "competing extra-terrestrials" on Earth, who each think this planet is now "theirs." And the only reason you want no disclosure is it would identify meddling interference types like you. While keeping us natives "down on the farm, barefoot and pregnant" without a manned space program, just assures you a "native labor force."

Who do you think you're kidding?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

I think you are becoming animated. There are no ETs and hidden agendas to control humans. Your imagination is running wild. All I was saying is children shouldn't be given access to matches. I made an analogy, a hypothetical opinion based on the state of things today. You really need to be kept on this planet...you know that's a common saying in movies.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Thanks for your reply - which reeks with disdain for us "natives."

So you think we are just children who must be "kept away" from matches. Which represents making-a-fire, one of the earliest transformative experiences in human history (warmth, light, cooking).

Or is it the "Fire of Truth" you fear most, when we finally do get a public, manned space-program - and your "only ETs out there are microbes" mantra is exposed as the massive lie it is?

When we can actually make contact with intelligent ETs who are NOT slavers, deviants, thieves of natural resources, or kidnappers? Who actually welcome us as "held-back equals," eager to learn but NOT be exploited?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join